CyclingInPlaceWhileStuffingHerFaceLikeJen Pt 384

« Older   Newer »

1.     +32   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    What bothers me the most those 2 children have never had a proper birthday party with friends😢 That Bitch filmed birthdays of her sitting in bed while being pampered by her cager and was treated like a princess and she could give a shit about her own flesh and blood it’s so disbursing 😞

2.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (CryingGrayMarshmallowBlob @ 15/1/2023, 05:46) 
    QUOTE (Nefarious Oatly Foam @ 15/1/2023, 05:17) 
    How does Jen differentiate between the birthday gift she's gonna buy for herself (thank you, Don) and all the other pricey, useless crap she buys on the daily?

Her birthday gifts will be from the birthday fairy, just like her Christmas gifts were from Santa.

It’s crazy the way she is 😜

QUOTE (Nefarious Oatly Foam @ 15/1/2023, 05:12) 
    "Look at me, I'm the anti-Tens and see how HAPPY I am?"

That entire video: Hair, don't care. Makeup, don't care. Sweats and sneakers every day, don't care. This is soon after Tens shows up looking hot as a pistol in a mini dress and pumps, so now Jen wants us to believe she doesn't enjoy wearing heels or boots or even spending two minutes concerned about how she looks.

She KNOWS she can't compete with the new wife, so instead she insists none of that 'works for her'. There's also an insinuation that taking care of one's looks is trivial, and of course, she's deeper and more 'authentic'. It's as if clean hair and a little lipstick once in awhile is only for the caged - lest we forget how 'wild' she is. Meanwhile, I'd bet everything it gnaws at her obsessively.

She's truly the most emotionally stunted 40 year old on the planet.

🙌🏻 You rock with this comment 😘

3.     +14   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    Waiting for the Pirate PoPo to beat down my door and press charges. Still waiting...

Status
    QUOTE (Jens George Washington Curls @ 1/15/2023, 12:10 AM) 
    QUOTE (Whatdowecallthis @ 14/1/2023, 22:42) 
    So I’m watching her favorites video and she keeps saying she “doesn’t care”. Doesn’t care about wearing makeup unless it’s to the theater. Doesn’t care about using mascara or getting extensions. Doesn’t care about exercising and not washing her hair or using dry shampoo. She doesn’t care about anything.

Yeah, that’s also known as “depression”, Jen.
    Not having any meaningful hobbies or doing any real activities or interacting with anyone on a meaningful level or especially not bathing and wearing dirty clothes all the time. Her avoidance and denial and excuses know no bounds.

For real depression, medication isn't a bad thing to have to help get over the slump. She just needs to accept the fact that she needs help and seek out something that can help her. I was temporarily on Lexapro and the doctor gave me full year prescriptions for both Valium (took half of one 1 time, never again) and Xanax for the anxiety and panic attacks (some of them VERY public) I started having after "the incident", although I rarely use them. But just knowing that I have them if needed helps. Even with depression, at least I still bathe and wash my hair and usually wear some form of makeup, even if I don't always leave the house in any given day. She needs to get into the real world once in awhile instead of traveling by herself all the time. Nice in theory and she likely won't, but it probably is what she needs.

4.     +13   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    You know those dogs that prefer to stay in their crate? They can roam around but like the cage?

If jen is the example of being de-caged, I’m just gonna stick to my cage….. because whatever THIS is, ain’t it.

5.     +36   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    I think she associates the makeup and everything with her caged life ("CAGED LIFE" with enormous quotation marks) with Don and just is trying to reject every single aspect of that because she thinks maybe THAT life made her uphappy, so if she does the OPPOSITE of that life she will be happy
    but its been over 2 year snow of rejecting that life and she is still miserable
    because she has done no work to overcome her depression and the fact that she has no purpose in life. A rudderless existence and she won't even look to her children for that happiness
    she's just a empty empty person and I have no clue what will help her at this point.

6.     +9   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Um, is she swf Tens with the. plant now?? so random... Edited. Sorry bakers. Just caught up on thread lol. It's been said. Glad I'm not the only one hahhaa

7.     +8   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    If jinn leans into this plant mom lifestyle all of a sudden (lol kitchen herbs) it’ll just be a glaring comparison of how much she doesn’t do for poor Winnie and the kids

8.     +15   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    waiting for more pretties to be cast off in rage

Status
    Every ad on my IG this morning is for hair products - both shampoos to improve texture, and all the re-growth serums :yellow-laughing-smiley-emoticon :smashing_computer:

9.     +74   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Jen got into makeup, outfits and nail polish as a result of becoming a Youtuber, not because Don suddenly started demanding that she dress up for him. Peak-Jen, when she had My Housewife Life and OrganizedLikeJen, was during the height of the Youtube beauty guru era, and she was SWFing lots of them... Elle and Blair, TiffanyD, etc. All of them had huge makeup collections, did makeup 'hauls' as regular videos, bought thousands of $s worth of Mac palettes and designer lipsticks and every colour of nail polish under the sun. Then it was 'outfit of the day' and 'hair tutorials' and shopping hauls from Target and everything else. They were all ridiculous consumerists and Jen joined in, with her bottomless bank account. She loved showing off and trying on all of her girly purchases. I never saw a vlog where Don was being pushy about Jen dressing up or doing her hair. It was all Jen's choice. Which is why her narrative that Don was a 'cager' is so flawed. She's rejected all of that now because this version of Jen is slovelnly and wants to just please herself and not bother to do anything, which apparently includes showering, combing her hair, and wearing anything other than hoodies and sweat pants.

10.     +15   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She has the kids at home this weekend for the first weekend since Christmas. (Even that was only half a weekend). Can’t remember the last weekend she was home with them - early Dec? Must be throwing her for a loop. No school tomorrow either.

Also, no Winnie/Winnie noises in the favorites video. (Or did I miss her?)

11.     +14   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    She probably had Winnie shut up in the closet to keep people from hearing her and commenting on her crying.

12.     +14   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Saygoodnightgraciedo @ 15/1/2023, 06:47) 
    What bothers me the most those 2 children have never had a proper birthday party with friends😢 That Bitch filmed birthdays of her sitting in bed while being pampered by her cager and was treated like a princess and she could give a shit about her own flesh and blood it’s so disbursing 😞

Exactly! I'm positive she would never surprise CC with even a freaking vegan donut with a candle in bed the morning of her birthday. Let alone a typical kids birthday party with friends and all the messy "chaos" that sometimes comes with that.
    As many of you have said she is a crap Mother.

13.     +16   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    She’s on IG this morning, presumably defending her love of Jasper.

14.     +17   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Aloner Like Jen @ 15/1/2023, 16:31) 
    She’s on IG this morning, presumably defending her love of Jasper.

And Disney races probably...

15.     +24   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    Trapped in the Owner's Locker. It's OK. She'll be back in a few weeks.

Status
    Lol…yeah she’s on the defense today

857 replies since 12/1/2023, 04:17   107113 views