Status
    Anonymous
    As requested!

2.     +1   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Well, dang y’all. I’ve got to start watching her again now that we have this thread. I haven’t watched her in forever. Did she lose her TV job? I hope not. We need more real size people on TV.

3.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I stopped watching her a long time ago. It’ll be interesting to read what she’s been up to. Last I remember she buys way too many clothes

4.     +2   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She quit her TV job. At the time I think she said it was to help her mother who was going through breast cancer? Might be wrong. I believe her mother is in remission now.

I started watching her because she seemed down to earth, is my age, and I used to live in Mobile. Lately she seems to be turning into Alex (Learningtobefearless) and is becoming redundant.

5.     +2   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    I just unsubscribed like this week. She’s just become so boring to me, no new fresh, interesting content ever. Don’t worry though, the months and months long swimsuit content is coming very soon as she hinted at that in her last vlog I believe. Her tv contract came up and she didn’t resign as she was making more in social media. Speaking of contracts, I’ve been wondering if that’s what happened with her modeling gigs. At one time, she was modeling for 3 boutiques and now no mention of working with them since before Christmas and she bashed Crimson Blue in a latest vid. Can’t remember if she modeled with them or not, but weird. Maybe she’s outgrown their clothing sizes?

Since vlogmas ended, YT uploads have been few and far between for me so I’ll watch Taren when I can’t find anything else to watch (and def follow along here!) Does anyone watch a YouTuber they actually enjoy? I need recs! Thank you!

6.     +1   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Btw, she hasn’t done a video on the Chic Soul YT in 2 months.

7.     +3   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I really liked Taren at first. Over the past year or so she has become quite full of herself and even a bit snippy at times.

I don't know why she's obsessed with getting overalls. I can't imagine anything less flattering.

I can't stand how she says

"I'm going to get me some coffee"
    "I'm going to make me some lunch"
    etc...

Why does she say "me"? She sounds like an idiot.

8.     +2   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Damn, I really called the swimsuit content and here she just posted it.

For someone who does this for a living, you’d think she’d know an X does not equal XL.

Really thinking I do not want to see her body in swimsuits all winter, spring and summer, but bravo for her bravery.

9.     +1   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Twyla @ 14/1/2023, 19:03) 
    I really liked Taren at first. Over the past year or so she has become quite full of herself and even a bit snippy at times.

This. This is how I feel. I can't quite figure out when the change was or if she was just hiding that side of her before and it's coming out now. I remember there was a video when she showed someone interrupting her on a news assignment and she got real bitchy real fast.

She did mention in a recent video she didn't have a lot of friends in the area so maybe they moved? She's been hanging out with her sister a lot; I wonder if her sister quit her job or changed her hours.

I like Brian. He seems like a good guy.

10.     +1   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Not a fan of Taren Denise. She’s so convinced that’s she the greatest.

11.     +2   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Her sister does seem way more available than she used to be. I wonder what happened to Abby? They seemed like such good friends and Abby even started a YT channel. Taren never mentions her.

Brian really does seem like a decent guy but who knows. We really don't know much about him. From what I've seen, I like him.

I think Taren has become disingenuous. And I think she knows it on some level so she's defensive but is also struggling to balance being genuine with the draw of YT money. The money is winning.

I wish she would stop sharing every time she gets a brazilian. She seems so proud of that. It's weird.

12.     Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Twyla @ 14/1/2023, 20:04) 
    Her sister does seem way more available than she used to be. I wonder what happened to Abby? They seemed like such good friends and Abby even started a YT channel. Taren never mentions her.

Who's Abby? I think I started watching Taren in 2021.

13.     +1   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    I’ve watched Taren since probably near her beginning and Abby is the only friend I can recall minus a subscriber she met up with a couple of times in MS. I’ve wondered about Abby too, realizing that friendships often fade in adulthood. Taren traveled a couple of times that I can remember to Auburn to spend weekends with Abby at her place there. We haven’t seen her in years though.

14.     +1   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Chopsuey @ 1/14/2023, 08:31 PM) 
    QUOTE (Twyla @ 14/1/2023, 20:04) 

Who's Abby? I think I started watching Taren in 2021.

I've watched Taren from the beginning. Abby was her best friend. If you search "Abby" on Taren's channel a bunch of videos come up. They took a few trips together and seemed to be really close. Abby lived in Auburn so it was weird to me that Taren was always going to Auburn to do Chic Soul work but never stopped in to see Abby.

15.     +3   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Her lack of environmental care is astounding to me (and I am far from a greebie!)

The constant paper plates, throwing out perfectly good food, leaving the water running for what seems like hours when she waffles on, the driving just to get a coffee she could make at home, the overconsumption of fashion. I know everyone lives differently but yikes

1221 replies since 14/1/2023, 02:21   49490 views