Taren Denise

« Older   Newer »

1.     +2   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    She definitely gives off a spoiled brat vibe.

2.     Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (grilledcheesesandwiches @ 1/15/2023, 12:10 PM) 
    Her lack of environmental care is astounding to me (and I am far from a greebie!)

The constant paper plates, throwing out perfectly good food, leaving the water running for what seems like hours when she waffles on, the driving just to get a coffee she could make at home, the overconsumption of fashion. I know everyone lives differently but yikes

Yes, it's something I've always noticed about her. That, along with her atrocious diet is just perplexing to me. She's very ignorant.

3.     Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Oh I’d forgotten about the diet! I’m not American so sometimes it is easy when watching something to brush it off as “that’s an American thing” but I can’t imagine too many people eat the way she does.

I really do think her ideal life would be a trophy wife, but she isn’t young/hot/skinny enough for that

4.     +3   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (grilledcheesesandwiches @ 1/15/2023, 09:44 PM) 
    Oh I’d forgotten about the diet! I’m not American so sometimes it is easy when watching something to brush it off as “that’s an American thing” but I can’t imagine too many people eat the way she does.

I really do think her ideal life would be a trophy wife, but she isn’t young/hot/skinny enough for that

There's a reason she's so big. It's her diet. She's pretty active but eats total garbage. It's so weird that she has a personal trainer, does hot yoga, gets her hair and nails done, gets brazilians (that we have to CONSTANTLY hear about), all the skin care, the major dental work, etc... and then treats her body like a garbage dump.

5.     +2   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    She IS big and I guess that’s part of her brand Fine for now but as she gets older, big won’t be so beautiful. Any bigger and health problems will follow in a few years.

6.     +1   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Alohr @ 1/15/2023, 11:44 PM) 
    She IS big and I guess that’s part of her brand Fine for now but as she gets older, big won’t be so beautiful. Any bigger and health problems will follow in a few years.

She already has issues with her hip. And she will absolutely have health issues that are hidden for now. She's not getting any younger. You can't out work out a bad diet. I think her mentality is that she's "healthy" because she moves.

I noticed Brian has lost a good bit of weight. Maybe he takes better care of himself.

7.     +1   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I watched some Abby videos. She seemed fun. I wonder if they just grew apart?

8.     +1   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Pulling up a seat... 🍿 🍿 🍿

9.     +1   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Buy 2 containers of coffee when you have 2 at home already and then buy coffee at the stand the next day…I can’t comprehend the logic there. Too bad she doesn’t take the same care in her food selections as she does with Brian’s nuts. Looks like she’s an overeater, couldn’t stop at just one sandwich. She’s just gluttonous, in spending money and in eating. I really try to like this girl, but damn!😆🤦🏼‍♀️

10.     +1   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Of course she’s overeating to stay that size. In a way it’s her livelihood. If she loses weight then she’s not a “plus size model” anymore

11.     +2   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Yes, I have said that for a long time that her work is impacted by her weight. But, let’s be real, she has a lot of weight to lose before she isn’t considered plus size and probably will never get that small. I still think it’s weird no mention of modeling work for months…

12.     +1   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Alohr @ 1/19/2023, 03:55 PM) 
    Of course she’s overeating to stay that size. In a way it’s her livelihood. If she loses weight then she’s not a “plus size model” anymore

She could lost 50+ lbs and still be considered plus size. She's a big girl.

Chic Soul's main model is plus sized but she really isn't very big. She has generous hips but overall I would not consider her fat.

13.     +1   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    True. But I bet she justifies eating a lot by telling herself she needs to maintain and not lose. She’s also one of those “healthy and happy at any size” people. She’s fooling herself if she doesn’t think there will be issues down the road, totally related to her obesity.

14.     +1   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I agree that she comes across as being totally OK with her size. I can't imagine she feels that way 24/7. But overall she seems happy and confident and I love that. But yeah, being unhealthy is going to cause problems down the road. I think it's already happening to be honest.

15.     +1   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    When I saw she posted a "getting ready for a photo shoot" I thought maybe she was doing Chic Soul or the other local boutique finally...nope, just a photo shoot with her mom.

She's gotten so boring lately.

1236 replies since 14/1/2023, 02:21   49809 views