Taren Denise

« Older   Newer »

1.     +2   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Boring indeed! And, she made a TikTok/IG reel of the same exact content even the same video clips so I was bored with the YT video.

The wave…girl, stop! Literally, no one does that because it looks stupid😆

Nothing seems to fit her lately, so many fails. I’m feeling like she doesn’t know how to dress her body these days. Then again, exactly why I don’t shop online. I don’t think she needs to be in a size 18 dress as she claims. The weight gain is obvi.

2.     +2   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Yeah, she's regurgitating content. So lazy.

I think it's weird that she says she "hired" her Mom.

And unless there is an actual photographer present, it's NOT a "photoshoot".

I really don't want to see her in bathing suits from now till next year 🙄

3.     +1   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    She’s definitely in denial about her size

4.     +1   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Looks like she’s back working with Chic Soul and the TikTok is as lack luster as I anticipated with the “props”. And, only 2 swimsuits.

5.     +1   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    The props are so stupid. I don't know if Chic Soul decided on that ish or if Taren did.

I wonder why they haven't had her come to Auburn or anything lately? Looks like the other models went on a trip for their ACTUAL photo shoot for bathing suits. And did one in the studio. There was also a Valentine's Day video... no Taren.

And her weird "photo shoot" is not featured on any of their socials (at least not so far).

6.     Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Hi

7.     +3   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    The latest Francesca plus size try on video was really disappointing. Those short dresses were not flattering. Way too short for her size. I didn’t see anything even remotely worth keeping.

8.     +2   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Alohr @ 1/26/2023, 12:22 PM) 
    The latest Francesca plus size try on video was really disappointing. Those short dresses were not flattering. Way too short for her size. I didn’t see anything even remotely worth keeping.

I agree. That black dress especially was a horrible fit on her. She even admitted as much in the video. The top was WAY too small (smashing her implants) But didn't stop her from putting it on all her social media as if she's going to wear it and asking people if she should keep it AKA fishing for compliments and engagement. Fully styled and, of course, linked!

She's as fake as they come at this point. She should get back to her roots. I think she's probably too far gone.

9.     +2   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    My exact thoughts when I saw the black dress on Tiktok. Like, did you not just say it was too small? I mean she had to find something out of that bs haul to promote and link. And, what kills me about her is we never see her dress fashionably in vlogs, always leggings/bike shorts and a t-shirt. I get comfort, but she doesn’t even dress up/wear what she tells us she plans to for the rare special occasion she has. The last concert she went to in November was the latest example I can recall where instead of a dress she ended up in jeans and tennis shoes. I’ve requested a “what I wore this week” type video to inspire some creativity, but no.

10.     Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I agree. She dresses like a slob. Always a men's t-shirt and bike shorts. WTH? She has TONS of clothes! And a lot of it is comfortable. She doesn't have to dress up to go to the grocery store but dang, make an effort.

11.     +1   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Leggings and a hoodie for a birthday lunch…I rest my case😆🤦🏼‍♀️

12.     +2   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (GossipGirl22 @ 1/26/2023, 07:56 PM) 
    Leggings and a hoodie for a birthday lunch…I rest my case😆🤦🏼‍♀️

Brian dresses better than she does.

She has so many tops, dresses, cute shoes/boots. But chooses to dress like a slob and then actually does an OOTD?? 🤣

13.     +2   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I'm sorry to hear Brian has T2Diabetes. I suspected something was going on. I hope he'll be OK and no lasting effects. Taren should follow along with the diet changes he is making.

14.     +1   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Twyla @ 26/1/2023, 21:15) 
    I'm sorry to hear Brian has T2Diabetes. I suspected something was going on. I hope he'll be OK and no lasting effects. Taren should follow along with the diet changes he is making.

I thought it was weird she didn't seem to change the way she cooks and that someone got him a bag of candy.

15.     +1   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Chopsuey @ 1/26/2023, 11:40 PM) 
    QUOTE (Twyla @ 26/1/2023, 21:15) 

I thought it was weird she didn't seem to change the way she cooks and that someone got him a bag of candy.

She should totally change. It's just the two of them.

The candy was sugar free so "safe" but still ...

It had to have been pretty bad. She said his doctor immediately put in on medication. I hope he doesn't use that as a crutch to not alter his diet properly. That shit is nothing to mess with.

1222 replies since 14/1/2023, 02:21   49549 views