Taren Denise

« Older   Newer »

1.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Since there is only myself in the house I buy frozen pre cut onions.
    I get red onion rings and chopped white onion. Then I can use as much or as little as I like depending on what I am making.
    Saves fresh onions rotting in the drawer.

2.     +1   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    There is a time and a place for pre-prepared foods; whether you’re cooking for 1 or 100, perhaps you have a disability where chopping veggies is difficult, maybe you’re verrrrrrry time poor and don’t have the 2 seconds it takes to chop onions and it is a choice between pre-chopped or takeaway.

Taren is none of those things. Taren uses convenience foods because she is completely incompetent and utterly lazy.

3.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I won't fault her too much for not liking to chop onions. I don't really enjoy doing it either. I usually do because I don't want to spend the extra money, but if I had money to burn like she apparently does I'd probably buy them prechopped as well.

I'll just be glad when they've gone to Disney and come back because I'm tired of hearing about it from both her and Candice. You'd swear neither of them had ever been on a vacation before.

4.     +3   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I want to know who pays for all this shit for Candice.

Did her husband get an inheritance? How do they go from bankruptcy to getting facial fillers and taking trips to Disney? They go on "vacation" a lot. Vacation from WHAT?

5.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Twyla @ 10/4/2024, 17:40) 

Did her husband get an inheritance? How do they go from bankruptcy to getting facial fillers and taking trips to Disney? They go on "vacation" a lot. Vacation from WHAT?

Right? How does one earn a vacation - from doing nothing? These cluckers (Taren & Candice) have a very high opinion of themselves.

6.     +4   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    They really do think they’re something don’t they.
    From here they look like 2 fat, middle aged,immature women with poor taste and no particular skills.

7.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Alohr @ 10/4/2024, 19:37) 
    They really do think they’re something don’t they.
    From here they look like 2 fat, middle aged,immature women with poor taste and no particular skills.

That describes them perfectly...and YT gives them a platform to share their crazies!!

8.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Twyla @ 10/4/2024, 11:40) 

My guess is they have more "disposable" income now after getting rid of all their debt.

And I agree about the vacations - neither Taren nor Candice actually work. Taren can claim that Youtube is her job all she wants, but really all she does is buy crap and live her life and get paid for it. The only kind of work she does is the editing. Hardly a stressful job.

It's funny how we only saw Candice occasionally in Taren's videos before she started trying to make Youtube her "career" as well. Now she's in every single vlog. She's getting just as delusional as Taren regarding clothing too. She tried on this skirt and top in an Arula video recently - it looked awful but she just loved it. There was another blue dress in that video that also looked awful. I just don't understand how these people can't see how bad something looks.
    Attached Image

9.     +4   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    :flcvoy01:
    And you never see the clothes worn after the sponsored videos…..

10.     +3   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    My thought when Candice was raving over those cheap, boring Walmart clothes was that she’s just trying to get a sponsorship like Taren. I believe the outfit was denim shorts and a black striped top. It doesn’t get any more basic and neither do the tiered dresses. She sounds like an idiot, especially not knowing what the W means in women’s clothing as a fashion influencer wannabe.

11.     Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Melodica @ 4/10/2024, 02:20 PM) 
    QUOTE (Twyla @ 10/4/2024, 11:40) 

My guess is they have more "disposable" income now after getting rid of all their debt.

And I agree about the vacations - neither Taren nor Candice actually work. Taren can claim that Youtube is her job all she wants, but really all she does is buy crap and live her life and get paid for it. The only kind of work she does is the editing. Hardly a stressful job.

It's funny how we only saw Candice occasionally in Taren's videos before she started trying to make Youtube her "career" as well. Now she's in every single vlog. She's getting just as delusional as Taren regarding clothing too. She tried on this skirt and top in an Arula video recently - it looked awful but she just loved it. There was another blue dress in that video that also looked awful. I just don't understand how these people can't see how bad something looks.

Yeah, but nobody works.

Her husband had some scammy pest control business.

Candice quit her job.

12.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Twyla @ 10/4/2024, 20:14) 
    Yeah, but nobody works.

Her husband had some scammy pest control business.

Candice quit her job.

I figure he must do something to earn money. She doesn't talk about him much (or I just haven't paid attention) so I don't know if she's ever mentioned that he's at work or whatever.

13.     +1   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I don’t know the American system at all, is it possible they could be engaging in some sort of welfare fraud etc?

14.     +3   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (grilledcheesesandwiches @ 4/11/2024, 04:43 PM) 
    I don’t know the American system at all, is it possible they could be engaging in some sort of welfare fraud etc?

Absolutely ... and I would not put it past them. They could be claiming SSDI (Disability) for one or both of them. They could also be claiming it for their kids. Not saying they ARE but their dealings, from what we can see, have been totally shady. They are scammers through and through (speaking of Candice and her husband).

15.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I agree with Twyla - it wouldn't surprise me. But you'd think she wouldn't want to put her life all over the internet if they're committing fraud.

1259 replies since 14/1/2023, 02:21   50478 views