Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    Title by narcissism101

Post by SmoothiesLikeLily in our last thread:

So, on Tuesday, she makes rice & beans. There are leftovers which she puts in the refrigerator.

And, then, a WHOLE WEEK later, she serves her kids the very same rice & beans?!

I guess, like w/ the whole grapes not being a choking hazard, her kids are just immune to old food.

(And, has she never read anything about leftover rice & the bacteria it can harbor?)

Additionally - -

Jen: My kids currently have very bland tastes & aren’t very adventurous eaters. I have hopes that that might change one day in the future.

Also Jen: I’m a creature of habit & eat seasonally. I eat the same thing for breakfast every day. I go to the same restaurants & order the same thing every single time. I fix the same chicken taco stuff for my kids every Tuesday. If it’s not tacos, it’s the same pizza every week. When I bake, it’s the same cookies every single time. I went to Italy & ate peanut butter in my hotel room.

The ONLY hope CC & Donny EVER have of developing more adventurous tastes is through the experiences they gain w/ their Dad & his new wife - who gardens & then actually enjoys cooking & making interesting & appetizing dishes.

2.     +32   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    Waiting for the Pirate PoPo to beat down my door and press charges. Still waiting...

Status
    I hope these kids look back and remember how little their egg donor ever really did for them when they're choosing her nursing home.

3.     +15   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I've never heard of pre-cooking and saving rice in my life. How profoundly lazy can you be? Does she know rice cookers exist? Does she know she can buy microwavable rice?

That "cheese" looks repulsive.

That is one of the most boring tacos I've ever seen, and the way she overcomplicates it all with her stupid gadgets is something to behold. Do you guys think she EVER cooks on the stove-top?

4.     +9   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    GrownUpStickerBook

I completely agree!!! I would want to look the absolute best I ever did!!! I would even look for a wealthier, sexier, older gentleman!!!! But hey, that’s just me lol

5.     +25   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    I follow BigLittleFeelings on Insta for helpful toddler-rearing tips, and Deena just put up stories about her struggles with disordered eating and I thought they applied to our Jen discussions;
    Attached Image
    8255EBD8-31D9-4769-AAAF-C7AD9751D41D

6.     +21   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group
    At the airport, getting away from these kids and the mausoleum

Status
    Anonymous
    Dangerously old rice, nowhere near enough protein and sadness, that's what Jen's dinners are made of. Gone (with Gonald) are the days of Don picking up some Chipotle for dinner...

7.     +29   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I loved today's video. Short video where she shows her true side of bad parenting. No wonder the minute the kids have to be with her for a week or more she has to drag them to Disney or a Cruise. How can she cook for them everyday?? :mocking_smiley_emoticon:

8.     +18   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Just checked out her Disney photos. Yikes, look at CC’s legs. She’s standing far back and Jen keeps pulling her in to look like a “happy family.” I hope CC breaks free!

9.     +14   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    www.usatoday.com/story/news/health...ers/6890754001/

Way to go Jen!

How lazy can you be? And like somebody else already said, she puts this shit out on the internet like she is doing something to be proud of or something? Wtf?! I mean….isn’t feeding your kids healthy, nutritious, SAFE food one of a parent’s primary responsibilities? Like…it’s on Maslow’s hierarchy of needs or something. And she can’t even do that. Not because she is poor or doesn’t have time, but because she can’t be bothered.

Edited by TheHairyChild - 2/3/2023, 10:11 PM

10.     +8   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Jennifer’s resentment cannot be contained :( poor kids.

11.     +56   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    At the runDisney finish line, waiting for Jen to tippy-tap by (Brooke finished ages ago)

Status
    Anonymous
    I made these yesterday. They feel topical.

giphy giphy

12.     +33   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Maybe Jen isn't lactose intolerant after all. Maybe she's been slowly poisoning herself for years!

13.     +21   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Here’s another idea, just don’t make rice if it’s that much of a hassle. We never have rice with our tacos and they are still pretty good.

If I knew my kids were getting delicious meals from their step mother who is a chef and grows her own veggies I sure as shit would step up my cooking game, the kids do/will notice and will start to complain about her shitty “meals”.

14.     +62   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Not insurrectionist Paula talking about it being okay to mispronounce a word because this is AMERICA 😂 listen here, you hillbilly, it’s not just the Spanish words that Gene can’t pronounce properly, it’s English ones as well. Not to mention how frequently she uses words incorrectly and out of context. So what’s her excuse there, ya dumb twat?

4A77841D-A50A-46FE-BC82-3FD6848EFC41

15.     +39   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Also, why is she cleaning the chicken? 1. You’re not supposed to wash chicken. 2. If she means trimming the fat….why? Kids need fat. And a little fat will make the chicken taste better.

872 replies since 3/2/2023, 21:34   95934 views