BacteriaRiceCauseSheWontCookTwiceLikeJen Pt 388

« Older   Newer »

1.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Millennium Falcom @ 6/2/2023, 20:50) 
    I was offended right from the beginning of that update video with the slurp and chug of her honey/tea. Gross. No one wants to hear that.

How tone deaf when she asks about staying on property. So obnoxious.

Smug Slurp would be a catchy username

2.     +39   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    If you’re pondering in which resort to stay at Disney, you have enough money to round up your donation, Jen.

Instead of $415, $410, or, heck, even $405, the donation is $404.

Also, I don’t know if this was case w/ the Service Dog Project since their donations are paid through PayPal, but, most of the time w/ the donations, instead of listing the donor as the “Share w/ Wonder Community,” she lists her name - Jennifer Ross.

And, I know, in the grand scheme of things, it’s not a huge thing. It’s her money that she’s been paid through Patreon & she can do whatever w/ it, but, still, it bugs me.

She “markets” this monthly donation thing as something she & her Patreons are doing TOGETHER as part of the extra-special “With Wonder” COMMUNITY - and it IS money donated from what she’s received from her Patreon members.

But, rather than give her “With Wonder” Community any credit for the donation, she lists her name - so, if there are any accolades, Jennifer Ross receives them - not the With Wonder Community whose fees actually are making the donation possible.

3.     +45   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Narcissism101 @ 2/6/2023, 03:36 PM) 
    Is that their bye-o mom or their bee-o mom?

Unwashed Jen's the B.O. mom

Come on, somebody had to say it!

4.     +9   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Even if she drives to the races, she will have to drive back to her room and park it, the races are all over by about 7am, the parks do not open until 8 and a lot of time 9. Even Gideons does not open unti 10am. Unless she stays in blue and does not bother to shower, without park tickets and reservations, she wont get in, thus no reason to drive. Take the bus to and from. All the shit she buys race wise is from the expo, it opens later, like at 10, but she gets early access so she is done before the first race. She drives because she can not be in a bus with 60 or so others. She is such a waste of air.

5.     +8   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (NefariousBaker @ 6/2/2023, 01:16) 
    what are her special storage containers anyway? I find it obnoxious she mentions them, but didn't show them?

For a while, about a year or so ago maybe (?), she referenced & showed them it seemed like all the time & in at least few different favorites vlogs. She was especially fond of showcasing berries in them.

They’re the Rubbermaid Brilliance Storage Containers, & yet another thing she was “influenced” to purchase.

They’re nice containers, but they’re not preventing bacteria growth on things like rice… AFTER SEVEN DAYS.

6.     +33   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    frantically trying to turn my closet into a Crowned Athletics showroom to prove I'm in control of my life

Status
    QUOTE (zizizouzou @ 2/6/2023, 03:49 PM) 
    Buying a $50k car to sleep in is absolutely ridiculous. Then, when you think she has only slept in that car 5 times tops, it really makes her impulse buy so unbelievably absurd.

She has zero common sense, zero impulse control when it comes to shopping and no financial sense.

I think the DMB weekend did her in. She realized she does not like sleeping in the car, wants full A/C, a bathtub, her own potty, etc. So once that weekend was done she just started booking airbnbs, hotels etc. and quietly never mentioned why. But of course she's doubled down on having the extra car because "it costs less than renting one." Sure Jen

7.     +9   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    What I wouldn't give to see this idiot acknowledge that value resorts exist and actually have themed rooms, pools, and areas for kids instead of sticking them in an apartment resort.

8.     +6   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Meow2 @ 6/2/2023, 19:52) 
    shut the fuck up Jen. gah. no one cares about your first world problems

I voted on property just to help her blow through Don's dollars a little faster

Looks like a bunch of us thinking the same way 😂

9.     +15   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I voted to save the money just to mess with her because that’s not what she truly wants to do. She wants to indulge herself just like she does 24/7/365.

Also, ETA that Winnie shouldn’t qualify for anything except for death by lethal injection. Sorrynotsorry.

10.     +8   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    She's all about being cheap as hell frugal when it comes to the kids. When it's for her, she can't spend Don's money fast enough.

11.     +15   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She still hemming and hawing over $800. Like she’s not going to do what works for her in the end, no matter how much it costs. :rolleyes:

12.     +8   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Comment on friends at B-Day parties…

I would think it is step siblings, cousins from Don AND Tens families, and kids of Ten’s friends. Just that list would make for a decent sized party without working hard on who to invite. Jen could and would never. I bet CC and Donny feel really special having kid parties. I’m happy to see it.

13.     +18   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Disney, Why???

Because of fools like you, Jen.

14.     +31   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    It sleeps up to 5, Jen. Maybe you can ask Jasper and Doug to split the cost.

15.     +24   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    In my closet eating hidden chocolate, nose pointed out for strategic reasons

Status
    Anonymous
    Why? Because they are ment for more than one person. $800 for 5 people = $160 per person.

20230206_162210

872 replies since 3/2/2023, 21:34   95939 views