« Older   Newer »

1.     +8   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Chicklets @ 7/2/2023, 01:08) 
    QUOTE (Nefarious DisneyPrincess @ 7/2/2023, 01:00) 
    She's painted herself into a corner. She could spend $800 on a catered party with entertainment for Donny no problem, zero effort. However the issue is A. Cheap AF with her kids and B. Their best friends are their 3 step siblings. To exclude OR include them would cause drama and perceived trauma her pea brain can't handle.

She could easily just rent out an indoor playground and invite the class. Way less than $800. I don’t know that the step sibs are their besties but why not invite them? Just part of the crowd/she wouldn’t even know the difference which the classmates were and which the stepsibs were. (Has she ever even met them?) Too 99%er?

And spend money on other people? And get nothing back for the effort? We can’t have that because Jen of course doesn’t have that kind of money for anyone but herself.

2.     +3   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Jen should consider a color analysis. That olive drab t-shirt and warm golden eyeshadow are doing her no favors. There are some very good people in Chicago who could help her with this. Nothing wrong with olive for the right skin tones, but it is NOT her color.

3.     +9   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I can’t keep up with all her RunDisney stuff, but surely she isn’t “asking” about where to stay for the upcoming Princess Half Marathon this month? I would get a big kick out of seeing her forced to spend the weekend in Blue because all the rooms at WDW and nearby were booked when she finally makes her big decision. :snickering: (I know—not gonna happen.)

4.     +14   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Imagine having a child who is invited to Donny or CC's birthday party. If she made one condescending remark you would absolutely strangle the insufferable witch. And she can't help but offend people. It's her only skill.

5.     +15   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    isn't she just soooo relatable? i know my single mother used to hem and haw about how many disney trips we could take in a year too, but alas we settled on a big fat zero per year.

who is she even catering to? is she hoping that brooke invites her and the gremlins to stay at the disney apartment?

6.     +20   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    glad she dropped 50 grand or more so she can hem and haw about dropping 800 a night on a hotel stay at disney yet again. she is proof money doesn't buy happiness or brains. when are they gonna have her evaluated.

7.     +11   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Shopping for a Tensleigh Blue Dress to Wear to the Party!

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (xphiler4ever @ 2/6/2023, 02:44 PM) 
    I don't think Donny is having a birthday party with "friends."

When Jen said "friends," she means his step-siblings. Saying "friends" is just another way of her refusing to acknowledge they exist.

This is pure speculation, based on nothing. I just think there is no way Donny gets a party with friends and CC doesn't.

CC had a party with friends.

8.     +11   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I suspect she’s going to ruin Disney from both of her children. Not to mention, by the looks of those photographs she’s not making memories she’s making nightmares. I truly hope that the kids have a happy home when they’re away from Jen.

9.     +16   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Shopping for a Tensleigh Blue Dress to Wear to the Party!

Status
    Anonymous
    My 6 year old granddaughter had a party at a local indoor trampoline park. The kids had a blast. She invited her entire class. I think it was around $300 for 20 kids. It was great. They jumped for 1.5 hours and played on the "obstacle course", then we had 1 hour in a private party room. We served pizza, soda then cupcakes. Easy peasy, no clean up either!

10.     +25   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I hope Jill goes to Donny's party and talks shit about Jen to anyone who will listen.

11.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Ican’twiththelikesofher @ 6/2/2023, 19:49) 
    (IMG:https://upload.forumfree.net/i/fc11484624/...F9B54DDBC4.jpeg)

What does it matter to you, Jen?
    8FA33036-7F39-439C-99F5-9A3E95A3ABCA

Might as well include Patreon into that too. If Jen stays on property, she wants you to know that it’s going to cost her 2-10x more but she can afford it. It’s her way of bragging.

It would be worth going to jail just to lunch her face

12.     +5   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Yetta @ 7/2/2023, 02:21) 
    My 6 year old granddaughter had a party at a local indoor trampoline park. The kids had a blast. She invited her entire class. I think it was around $300 for 20 kids. It was great. They jumped for 1.5 hours and played on the "obstacle course", then we had 1 hour in a private party room. We served pizza, soda then cupcakes. Easy peasy, no clean up either!

Yep! Pretty standard for kids their age! I bet both have attended plenty like that by now, thanks Tens for chauffeuring and picking up presents for the bday kiddos!

13.     +33   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    She wouldn’t recognize the step siblings if they mingled with school friends, but of course, she would recognize their hot mother who she is terrified of :D

14.     +23   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Ooo Jen is letting the podiums do crafts.

Tens and the 5 kids must be making Valentines.

♥️

15.     +17   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I hate it when she refers to her children as "kiddos." Makes me unreasonably angry. :f:

872 replies since 3/2/2023, 21:34   95934 views