BacteriaRiceCauseSheWontCookTwiceLikeJen Pt 388

« Older   Newer »

1.     +28   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group
    In my new kitchen playing with my new plants in their new planters on my new counters in my new home that D*** bought me

Status
    Anonymous
    the last half second of that first-world problem story where she shrugs and smirks at the same time.

I've never known anyone with a more punchable face than hers

2.     +29   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    All I have to say is, now we know why the kids get stomach bugs. She’s complained about it in several occasions.
    I’m not at all surprised. This is the same girl that:
    -eats 12 day old turkey soup
    -puts her kids plates next to the trash
    -serves food she touches after licking her fingers
    -picks up food from the ground after it falls while she’s preparing it, and puts it right back in the bowl or right into her mouth
    -cooks food in a dirty instant pot
    -doesn’t use toilet paper if she can help it
    -takes baths in every tub she can find
    I could go on, and on with all the gross things she had shared with the world…
    I’ve said it before, and I’ll say it again: THOSE POOR KIDS.

3.     +15   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    At the runDisney finish line, waiting for Jen to tippy-tap by (Brooke finished ages ago)

Status
    Anonymous
    Lol at her continued waving the carrot of “lifestyle” content. Anybody she reels in now is going to be supremely disappointed.

But hey, more future bakers :running_around_smiley_emoticon:

4.     +22   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group
    At the airport, getting away from these kids and the mausoleum

Status
    Anonymous
    Jin wants to stay on property to enjoy herself after the dreadful WDW vacay she suffered through with her kids. This is her treat. She worked keeping those two kiddos in check for a week in January. She gave up on restaurant reservations so they could eat peanut butter sandwiches in the room. She has earned to use these DVC points on herself! How dare you judge her, a single mother?

giphy

5.     +5   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (YouNefariousPirateGuys! @ 2/7/2023, 03:45 AM) 
    She already has a room.

This is complete BS about ooooh, what room should I get? Who is she trying to fool? Rooms for race weekends book up to a year in advance. Not even Jen is that stupid to think she can get a room "on property" two weeks or so before race weekend.

What a tool.

Yep, setting up her narrative.

6.     +19   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    inside Jen's Lululemon Everywhere Belt Bag

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Gene Is Sis Concert @ 2/6/2023, 08:32 PM) 
    This thin-lipped, cockeyed stooge is absolutely insufferable

383D083F-A514-4E16-AECE-139263051B24

I honestly loathe that stupid smug face she makes when she is trying to justify her huge idiotic purchases. Dumb ass, just spend the money, why do you go on about it on IG or your lame videos. Nobody but the weird Paula's are falling for the I am a poor single mama routine. We all can see you have endless amounts of money to spend. SO SPEND IT AND SHUT UP. NOBODY CARES!

ezgif-com-gif-maker-31

7.     +37   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Jasper’s idiot girlfriend is trying to play the struggling single mama 🎻 while simultaneously being a smug braggart💵.

8.     +13   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (LateKate @ 7/2/2023, 00:26) 
    She was so awkward talking about Donny’s birthday.

“We had a nice little celebration, just the three of us and we had a family celebration too and….you know…he has another….celebration….with friends coming up, so there is nooooo shortage of celebrations”

Lying liar cannot bring herself to say his step siblings or whatever. She can barely look up at the camera, aka her one true friend.

Remember when Jenny told us she was leaving the internet forever, a few times? Way back in the day? :hearty-laugh:

It also makes her sound like she might be the organiser of the "friends" party to the untrained listener.

But we all know who the real parents, "friends" (aka the step sibs) and party planners are.

Would it kill Jen to host a playdate? It doesn't have to be the step siblings but it would be nice to include them. I don't believe any children, other than her own, have crossed RM2's threshold.

Kids playdates can be kept short and sweet. Pizza (you can order in, Jen), a movie, an activity... Don't reinvent the wheel.

But it would inconvenience Jenny, so sorry kids.

Edited by _withblunder_ - 2/7/2023, 07:15 AM

9.     +19   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I know this has already been discussed, BUT
    I still cant get over that is this their second favorite meal———-she makes this whole stretched out video making chicken and beans THAT THE KIDS DON’T EAT!!!!!———they “eat” this EVERY TUESDAY because it’s their FAVORITE? !!!!?
    I CANNOT with this lady. She tried to pan fast past their plates, so no one would notice the obvious things missing from them——then proceeds to lie about, “later on when they want to eat more chicken than what they eat now” then maybe, she won’t have as much left overs to stretch out so much.
    WHAT A JOKE.
    https://upload.forumfree.net/i/fc12312749/...A8079F6784.jpeg

10.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (AcademyAwardWinningActress @ 7/2/2023, 05:51) 
    QUOTE (YouNefariousPirateGuys! @ 2/7/2023, 03:45 AM) 
    She already has a room.

This is complete BS about ooooh, what room should I get? Who is she trying to fool? Rooms for race weekends book up to a year in advance. Not even Jen is that stupid to think she can get a room "on property" two weeks or so before race weekend.

What a tool.

Yep, setting up her narrative.

This is easily checked. All one would have to do is call to confirm the reservation lol. Isnt this the same woman that said someone actually called her at the hospital? (which BTW I will 100% Jen fend and say is creepy abd scary as all heck). Why is she sharing not only when she will be away, but where? I actually get scared for this crazy lady.

11.     +13   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    Waiting for the Pirate PoPo to beat down my door and press charges. Still waiting...

Status
    What a dingbat. We're staying at POP Century this week because their busses are so convenient (they don't share with other resorts) and because it's on the Skyliner line. Those caterpillar eyebrows look like they're about to start weaving their own cocoons soon.

12.     +28   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Jen is going back to Disney?! Stop that's crazy!

13.     +25   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    “And this is why I have a closet full of themed crafting supplies”
    So freaking SMUG!
    And this is why you have no friends

It blows my mind that those kids have never had a friends party or play date at RM2
    Unbelievable

14.     +25   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    As much as I agree with all of the comments about Jen being a shitty mom and her kids don’t get to play with other kids when she is babysitting, do we really want other kids subjected to her?

15.     +14   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I somehow got locked out of my account but some thoughts:

1. Why is she fishing for new Patreon idiots? I thought she didn't care about how many there were and wanted a small community?

2. She 100% already booked marathon weekend. I'm in a lowly 99%er hotel this week and tried to add another night and it was booked. There is no way marathon weekend has anything open this close, especially in the luxury hotels.

872 replies since 3/2/2023, 21:34   95939 views