1.     +12   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group
    At the airport, getting away from these kids and the mausoleum

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Chicklets @ 7/2/2023, 20:05) 
    What do you think triggered this latest round of “healthy” eating? She responded to the unflattering Disney pics last season by editing her pics, not by obsessing over veggies and vegan (read: “healthy” in Jen’s mind) food.
    I haven’t seen it, but I don’t buy that it was the bikini pic. It’s not like Jen hasn’t seen her IRL before

Christmas indulgence guilt (typical binge and purge cycle) + summer is coming. She was always diving back into dieting in preparation for her summer vacays back in her carefree MHWL days. She's constantly going on trips nowadays, even more than before, and she's struggling with extra weight + slowing metabolism.

She may also think she's worthy of a Mr Boyles II and feels like it's time to prove that to the world. Don and his new princess be damned! If so, I'm all in. Popcorn, wine, swivel chair of doom, the whole shebang. Bring on the entertainment! :1485540604:

2.     +18   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (BespokeMuffins @ 7/2/2023, 19:32) 
    Isn't salt and vinegar vegan anyway? What a dunce.

Maybe she thinks salt comes from beef and vinegar comes from pork. "Why isn't anyone talking about how pork is pigs and beef comes from cows?"

Yes she thinks vegan, organic etc means healthier, because she paid more for it.

3.     +26   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Good Morning Friends @ 7/2/2023, 20:02) 
    She truly thinks vegan, non-dairy, all natural, etc items are healthy. She might as well be devouring a bag of Lay's. :rolleyes:

but I thought everything at Whole Foods and Trader Joe's was healthy wtf!!!!!!!

you mean my triple fudge vegan organic cake is unhealthy? 😞

4.     +15   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Unless you are buying products fried in LARD, aren’t all oils vegan? As are nuts and popcorn, salt, vinegars, pepper,, sugar and on and on.

Hey LARDO Jinny, we know you are not vegan because you use honey the way most people use soda, a glass full at a time.

5.     +2   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group
    Tensleigh's garden tip toeing through the tulips watered with Jen's tears

Status
    QUOTE (AirportHashBrown @ 2/7/2023, 08:14 PM) 
    QUOTE (Chicklets @ 7/2/2023, 20:05) 
    What do you think triggered this latest round of “healthy” eating? She responded to the unflattering Disney pics last season by editing her pics, not by obsessing over veggies and vegan (read: “healthy” in Jen’s mind) food.
    I haven’t seen it, but I don’t buy that it was the bikini pic. It’s not like Jen hasn’t seen her IRL before

Christmas indulgence guilt (typical binge and purge cycle) + summer is coming. She was always diving back into dieting in preparation for her summer vacays back in her carefree MHWL days. She's constantly going on trips nowadays, even more than before, and she's struggling with extra weight + slowing metabolism.

She may also think she's worthy of a Mr Boyles II and feels like it's time to prove that to the world. Don and his new princess be damned! If so, I'm all in. Popcorn, wine, swivel chair of doom, the whole shebang. Bring on the entertainment! :1485540604:

I am here for that! The guy will have to have at least as much, if not more, money than Don. That's a given. And while I doubt she will find a rich guy willing to put up with here, I'm all in on watching her try to find one.

6.     +7   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I dont see any 40th ink

7.     +15   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (JenuinelyUnorganized @ 7/2/2023, 20:29) 
    Unless you are buying products fried in LARD, aren’t all oils vegan? As are nuts and popcorn, salt, vinegars, pepper,, sugar and on and on.

Hey LARDO Jinny, we know you are not vegan because you use honey the way most people use soda, a glass full at a time.

Lardo Jinny! :crying:

Lurkers, come grab that username!

8.     +21   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Good Morning Friends @ 2/7/2023, 02:02 PM) 
    She truly thinks vegan, non-dairy, all natural, etc items are healthy. She might as well be devouring a bag of Lay's. :rolleyes:

When I feel like I need to eat more fruits and vegetables, my “remedy of choice” is a family size bag of potato chips and a couple of bottles of wine. :snickering:

9.     +24   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    It's funny when she's feeling herself and thinks she's showing off, but she still looks (at best) average. Even after filters and contorting her body to look thinner.

No one is impressed. Except maybe "Mike."

10.     +35   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I think she said the nuts & popcorn came from Target, but, still, if it says “organic” or “vegan” & is pricier than other brands, Jen automatically thinks whatever it is is better & healthier.

Additionally - -

Jen: Instagram doesn’t feel safe for me right now.

Also Jen: Let me post pics of my kids making crafts so I can show-off my craft supplies & prove I do sometimes do things w/ my kids. Let me post my current Disney dilemma so I can show-off how much money I can spend. Let me post pics of my super-special organic & vegan snacks so I can prove how healthfully I eat & also again show-off how much money I can spend on pricey treats. Let me post a pic of my new running shoes while on my treadmill while wearing a sports bra & bicycle short so I can, yet again, show-off how much money I can spend & how cute I think I look in my little exercise clothes.

11.     +15   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Don’s hashbrown @ 2/7/2023, 02:40 PM) 
    I dont see any 40th ink

She probably doesn't plan ahead. Many decent tattoo artists are booked well in advance. The best ones may be months to wait.

12.     +39   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She is never getting a tattoo! She's a massive wimp & a dork

That bikini pic was not a run-of-the-mill beach shot. It was a photo that will have Jen spiraling for WEEKS

13.     +10   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I didn't get a chance to comment on this before when it first came up, but I'm glad she finally isn't running in trail shoes. 🫠

14.     +24   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I’m starting to doubt she even did anything for her 40th. She probably laid in bed and cried all weekend. If she did something she would at least casually mention something by now. She’s keeping it close to the vest because she didn’t do shit but she’s pretending she did and had the best time. The tattoo was definitely in her plan and there isn’t one, so…

15.     +31   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group
    Wandering the globe, searching for my identity

Status
    Anonymous
    Recently, someone posted that they thought Jenny was wearing makeup. In the last couple days of her Instagram posts, it's looked to me like she's wearing a clear or pale nail polish. Makeup, nail polish, dieting?!? Would love to know what's going on in that pea brain of hers.

ETA: If she gets a haircut, we'll know something is definitely up.

872 replies since 3/2/2023, 21:34   95934 views