Group

Status
    Yayyyyy!!!

4.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Long time coming for this one. I’ll say that I like her onscreen persona and she’s a great cook, albeit more decadent than I would cook for myself at home.

Her relationship with her husband and all that drama a few years back is kind of odd tho

5.     +5   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I like how she really cooks. It’s not 100% from scratch but more than most on you tube and similar to how I cook, minus all the dairy. It’s also nice how she lives next door to her dad abs he seems like a big help. I hope her husband has to look his father in law every day after what he did!

6.     +5   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    I do enjoy how her content is basically her and the food. I like that she keeps her kids out of nearly all her videos. I do remember the separation from her husband. I fired i don't remember the reason for the split. But hopefully they've worked through whatever it was and are working to keep their relationship strong.

7.     +4   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    I sure as hell wouldn’t be making my husband lunch if he cheated on me. You would sooner starve than get any prepared meals out of me.

8.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Ruby Tinted Chix @ 7/2/2023, 20:15) 
    I sure as hell wouldn’t be making my husband lunch if he cheated on me. You would sooner starve than get any prepared meals out of me.

If my boyfriend did that to me he would be subsisting on a diet of old rice and unthawed frozen peas

9.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Ruby Tinted Chix @ 7/2/2023, 20:15) 

Right? The whole situation stood out to me. I followed her on Facebook for a while at one time. She clearly stated he had an affair and left him and took the kids. She was even trying to find a house to rent as well during that time. Then she disappeared for a few months and came back with the story she misunderstood what happened and they got back together. Yeah she was calling him out left and right on her fb page. Then it was big misunderstanding and she blamed herself for some of it. She was thankful HE took her back. All of it seemed off to me. Lots of red flags.

10.     +8   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    She still annoys me with the whole not liking onions thing. Why do all these youtubers have the palate of a 5 year old? But I agree, she's leaps and bounds ahead of most of her competition.

11.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I guess I can’t snark on the onion thing too much bc every 7 years I bounce from liking to hating onions lol

I used to have a super strong aversion to them

12.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    She popped up in my YouTube suggestions awhile ago and I liked the fact that she showed what she packed for kids and then showed what they actually ended up eating.

Wow that's wild, I had no idea about her cheating husband bc she always acts like he's a good guy.

13.     +5   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I think she didn't like where she was at in life after they split. I think she missed being home with her kids and she wasn't happy working outside the home, then moving from her trailer to an older one that needed a lot of work was too much. She probably decided that it was a misunderstanding and something she could forgive so things could go back to the way they were.

14.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I watched her super bowl food ideas video and it’s the first time I’ve ever seen her show her face. Nice to put a face to the voice.

Regarding the split with Josh- he’s lucky she took him back. She’s got the support with her dad next door and she’s young enough to re-marry if she wanted. (Well there’s really no time limit but I mean she’s cute enough and young enough to re-marry and have more kids if the opportunity arose). We'll never know what really happened but I don’t know if I could take my husband back if he cheated on me. I certainly wouldn’t cheerfully make his damn lunch, that’s for sure! But good for them if they’ve worked it out.

15.     +1   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    I’m surprised she doesn’t look sick. She always sounds so nasal. It’s why I can’t watch her in long clips, it grates on my nerves.

Also, I can’t wait until the NFL starts going after these dumb mommy vloggers for using their trademarked name “Super Bowl”.

156 replies since 7/2/2023, 00:49   14530 views