Kristin Stepp

« Older   Newer »

1.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Ruby Tinted Chix @ 9/2/2023, 14:04) 
    I’m surprised she doesn’t look sick. She always sounds so nasal. It’s why I can’t watch her in long clips, it grates on my nerves.

Also, I can’t wait until the NFL starts going after these dumb mommy vloggers for using their trademarked name “Super Bowl”.

That's just her accent. I know a lot of people from that area and they all talk through their nose.

2.     +2   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    I could have sworn she said she left Josh and wanted the divorce. She was no longer happy in the marriage and wanted out and that Josh hadn’t done anything. I have never heard that he cheated. She realized she made a mistake and wanted to get back together. Do we know for sure he cheated? She made IG post about this since there was so much speculation about what happened and why she was back with her husband.

3.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    She was talking all kinds of mess on Instagram and then deleted it all and posted this. She explains some of it in her return video from that time, too.
    Attached Image
    Screenshot_20230209_140807_Instagram

4.     +4   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Lol aka I had to GET A JOB AND THAT SUCKED.

5.     +4   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    I like her videos more than most that I watch. I started watching around the time she got back with her husband so I missed any of that drama.
    She sticks to her food making and doesn't usually add extra commentary about her home life, her kids, and herself. I like that.
    Her videos aren't super long. She gets right to the point and is honest when a meal isn't a family favorite.
    I like that she shops at Wal-Mart (don't come after me 🙈) bc they are accessable to most people. So if she buys an ingredient that looks good, most of us can go find it as well.
    Her aversion to onions doesn't bother me bc she will always say that onions would be a good addition, if you like them. I don't like raw tomatoes, so I guess I can relate.
    What I like the most is that she is pretty good at finding unique ingredients that I've never noticed before. Spreads, frozen items, convenience items, stuff like that.
    Her accent, well, it comes with the area she lives in I guess. I'm from Texas, so I can't say much there.
    She does use a lot of fatty foods, convenience items, and lots of cheese, but I guess that's just their preference.
    I really like the grocery hauls she's been doing lately with the prices. It helps see where the $$ goes.

6.     +7   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I kind of wish she had kept the side job, maybe at least part time. This seems like the kind of relationship where I would want separate finances. I worry about women in positions like that

7.     +4   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    She spent over 300 dollars at Walmart in mostly processed food because JAWWWWWWSH went with her to the store.

She was sick for a week. I notice no difference in her nasally sounding voice.

8.     +7   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Wow I totally forgot there was a thread for her until I got the notification that Ruby added a post above, yay!

Was anyone else super annoyed when she was talking about how much of a freaking fit her son was going to throw when he found out she accidentally bought only pepperoni pizza lunchables instead of getting cheese ones for him. I know some kids are just extra dramatic about life in general and throw fits, but that kind of fit is just him being a gigantic spoiled brat. I wouldn't be buying him lunchables at all if he's going to act like that about them.

Her husband seems like the biggest baby, I don't really know anything about him but I get man-child vibes from everything she says and all the shit she does for him.

9.     +5   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    If she dotes on and cooks elaborate meals for an unfaithful husband, stands to reason that she will let her kids walk all over her too eventually. It’s quite sad.

I know her husband is a trucker or something and that this can be a very exhausting job with wild hours but it still is a little concerning how un-self sufficient he seems. And if I had marriage issues I frankly would not trust a spouse whose job keeps them outside the home. She shouldn’t have gone back to him and I’m guessing she gets gaslit a lot

10.     +4   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I get the husband is a man-child vibes too. He just always strikes me as kind of a turd from things she’s said about him. Like when she was talking about how he goes through an entire deodorant and body spray per week..? That’s weird for a grown man, isn’t it? I do like her overall, even if her nasally voice makes me a little insane.

11.     +3   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    What grown man can’t make his own fucking lunch though? It’s pretty pathetic. Especially that week when she was sick. I haven’t seen this guy on camera, but I already don’t like him.

12.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    The amount of deodorant and body wash he uses is strange. Does he shower 3 times a day? Even then I can’t imagine going through a deodorant every week. I can see using too much body wash but putting on that much deodorant sounds gross. And if he’s a super sweater, yuk for her. And the gal he cheated with. 🤢

Edited -I misread body spray to be body wash. Maybe if he used more body wash he wouldn’t need so much deodorant and body spray. It’s still odd and probably bad for his lungs to breathe it all in.

13.     +4   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    He has to use that much because he’s busy cheating with women on Instagram or Snapchat or whatever it was. Make sure to scrub that lipstick around your neck really good Jawwwwwsh.

14.     +3   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    He probably sweats like crazy because he’s got the meat sweats.. he kinda looks like a chubby werewolf, if I had to think of something/someone to compare him to.

15.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Ruby Tinted Chix @ 18/3/2023, 01:54) 
    What grown man can’t make his own fucking lunch though? It’s pretty pathetic. Especially that week when she was sick. I haven’t seen this guy on camera, but I already don’t like him.

If your partner has the audacity to be totally helpless WHILE being unfaithful you should spit in their food 🤷🏼‍♀️

I don’t think it would affect her channel too much if they separated. People would understand and would probably be interested in seeing what she packs for her own lunch and stuff. Would probably be better for the kids to not be modeling an unhealthy relationship. don’t wanna make too many assumptions about their relationship but if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck…

156 replies since 7/2/2023, 00:49   14530 views