Kristin Stepp

« Older   Newer »

1.     +7   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I absolutely don’t believe that they’re a one burger per person type of family. Especially not that philandering werewolf she’s married to. We’ve seen his lunches.

2.     +5   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (DirtyVanSpoon @ 22/3/2024, 20:32) 
    I absolutely don’t believe that they’re a one burger per person type of family. Especially not that philandering werewolf she’s married to. We’ve seen his lunches.

Philandering werewolf.... I'm dead. That's hilarious - and so accurate.

3.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (YouGuysICan't @ 3/14/2024, 06:27 PM) 
    What was that tomato water macaroni stuff?? She said her kids have it because she was raised on it, but ma'am it is 2024 we are breaking generational trauma.

Macaroni & tomatoes I’m sure. I was raised on it too. I didn’t watch it though.

4.     +2   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Tomato water lol that was a jar of home canned tomato juice! I grew up on macaroni and tomatoes, fixed it for my kids and now my kids fix it in their home. The real trauma would be not knowing what it is!

5.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    She can now deal with dehydrated onions! It's a miracle!

6.     +3   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Those White Castle sliders were disgusting! Has she even ever had White Castle? Because I can assure you they look nothing like whatever the hell that slop was.

Omg did she seriously try to buy a roux? Did I hear that correctly? LOL. Tell me you don’t know how to cook without telling me you don’t know how to cook. A roux is like the easiest thing.

7.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Ruby Tinted Chix @ 11/4/2024, 08:16) 
    Those White Castle sliders were disgusting! Has she even ever had White Castle? Because I can assure you they look nothing like whatever the hell that slop was.

Omg did she seriously try to buy a roux? Did I hear that correctly? LOL. Tell me you don’t know how to cook without telling me you don’t know how to cook. A roux is like the easiest thing.

Agreed about White Castle. I didn't understand using the crescent dough on them either. It looked like it was still raw when she cut into it. Like why not just use slider buns?

Roux seems to intimidate people - I guess because it is easy to burn if you aren't careful. Or maybe she's just lazy.

Honestly nothing she made looked at all appetizing.

156 replies since 7/2/2023, 00:49   14530 views