Kristin Stepp

« Older   Newer »

1.     +6   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    ooo glad to see a thread for her. her voice just grates on me, so i watch on mute. i'd love to see what they eat for lunches etc since it just seems there is a lack of anything fresh, other than a couple half strawberries or corn but whatever.
    lol to the baker who said she went back to him because she didn't want to work, which is kind of what i got from that whole situation. i think he is still cheating and i wouldn't trust him.
    she's okay overall, like that she keeps the kids off her content. just stop using so much cream cheese in everything lol

2.     +3   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Right? She sounds like a mouth breather. Also, you want to cheat? Fine. Make your own damned lunch jawwwwwwwsh.

3.     +9   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Did y’all see her newest video when she started out talking about how she makes the lunches for Jawsh not because he can’t but because she likes to? Haha. Hi, Kristin!

4.     +6   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Someday I'm going to count how many times she says "but" per video.

5.     +8   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (DirtyVanSpoon @ 13/4/2023, 00:57) 
    Did y’all see her newest video when she started out talking about how she makes the lunches for Jawsh not because he can’t but because she likes to? Haha. Hi, Kristin!

I noticed that too, lol. Of course, it makes his day run smoother when he has a servant. Maybe she should ask herself what he does to make her day run smoother. Cause it doesn't seem like it ever happens.
    I know we don't get a huge look into her life but there is a feeling that she carries a lot of the relationship. She never mentions him preparing food, grocery shopping for her or even watching the children so she can go out on her own.

6.     +10   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Their dynamic reminds me of this tweet
    Attached Image
    02EE2785-A9CC-4083-84F6-728D9477A7F6

7.     +7   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I still wanna know why she thinks it’s normal or okay that her husband goes through an entire body spray and a whole deodorant in like a week. I know athletes who sweat their asses off regularly who don’t go through that much that often. My husband has a pretty physical job and he definitely doesn’t go through those things at such a rate. What’s Jawsh trying to cover up? Maybe he has bad hygiene & uses those instead of showering?

8.     +8   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    He uses it like febreeze to cover up the perfume of whoever he’s cheating on her with.

9.     +4   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (DirtyVanSpoon @ 14/4/2023, 20:46) 
    I still wanna know why she thinks it’s normal or okay that her husband goes through an entire body spray and a whole deodorant in like a week. I know athletes who sweat their asses off regularly who don’t go through that much that often. My husband has a pretty physical job and he definitely doesn’t go through those things at such a rate. What’s Jawsh trying to cover up? Maybe he has bad hygiene & uses those instead of showering?

right? mine also has a labor intensive job as well as being an exceptional sweater lol. he uses a deodorant a month and 1 spray, maybe needing a second one in the last week of a month. if he was using a deodorant a week, i'd ask if something was wrong.

(nothing to do with anything, but talking about deodorant made me remember when him and I were putting up some new fencing, he started laughing and said he forgot to put on deodorant and that he "was not alone in his clothes". i almost died of laughter)

10.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Yeah it’s a weird amount. If you’re already sweaty it won’t do much. Better to just own that you are gross and sweaty for the day than try mask it with artificial scents, but that’s just my opinion

11.     +5   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Maybe it’s the angle, but the latest dinner video makes Kristen’s arms look like some hearty bingo wings. Those processed foods seemed to be catching up with her. Watch out JAWWWWWSH. If you and your stench step out of line she may backhand you.

12.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    “Bingo wings”!!!! Omg hilarious!!

13.     +6   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I remembered I could just look at the CC transcript for her videos to count how many times she says "but" and in her 17 minute video today she said it 30 times. Almost twice per minute. I really love gathering/analyzing data. Please don't be surprised to see a future post with more But Stats.

14.     +3   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (YouGuysICan't @ 22/4/2023, 03:50) 
    I remembered I could just look at the CC transcript for her videos to count how many times she says "but" and in her 17 minute video today she said it 30 times. Almost twice per minute. I really love gathering/analyzing data. Please don't be surprised to see a future post with more But Stats.

Love it. I did notice she says “but” a lot myself. It’s one of those crutch words for her sort of like “like” or if you are Julie Pacheco “so so good and flavorful”

15.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Ruby Tinted Chix @ 4/22/2023, 04:59 AM) 
    QUOTE (YouGuysICan't @ 22/4/2023, 03:50) 

Love it. I did notice she says “but” a lot myself. It’s one of those crutch words for her sort of like “like” or if you are Julie Pacheco “so so good and flavorful”

Yes Julia has that too!!

156 replies since 7/2/2023, 00:49   14530 views