Hoping To Be Pammy's Buddy, My Nose is Made of Silly Putty. Pt. 85

« Older   Newer »

1.     +9   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Lisa, who was the lead singer for Nirvana? His wife and child? My daughter had this Kurt Cobain t-shirt she wore all of the time in middle school.

7F174E5B-813D-4706-9AF4-E6034DA9F1BC

2.     +9   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (rfjox @ 16/2/2023, 17:09) 
    Her inseam is too short for the crotch, as usual and the tee looks awful on her. Can't she see these before she posts?
    I guarantee those wormholes gape open very far down and show her bra sides. Tsk tsk. :smoking-smiley-face: Screenshot_20230216-1107182

She looks so stupid in this getup lol! This is her idea of edgy but it’s just try-hard. Tragic fit on those pants, too. I’m really hating her new layered hair. It’s like she doesn’t really know what to do with it and it ends up looking like two hairstyles in one. Yuck. Add in that terrible shade of blonde she’s sporting recently and she has just made herself look horribly dated. Nothing fresh looking about her hair at all.

3.     +10   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    🤦🏼‍♀️cotton candy head plopped on top of a poor soul who had to assemble a Goodwill Challenge getup.

4.     +8   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    She only cut that hair because of Pammy. I seen something today about Pammy will have her own plant based cooking show on Food Network in Canada.

5. Jools’ Ghost
        +24   Like  

User deleted

FpHwUuyWcAA73K7

6.     +6   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    LOL Jools’ Ghost

7.     +9   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    The grey pants look like they belonged to her grandpa. It just shows that with all the money in the world she can’t buy class :strong_no_smiley_emoticon:

8.     +3   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    I just think Lisa's outfits are stupid and boring. And I hate that she considers it "styling" especially because it's not stylish lol.

9.     +5   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (A little North Shore birdie @ 2/17/2023, 06:33 AM) 
    🤦🏼‍♀️cotton candy head plopped on top of a poor soul who had to assemble a Goodwill Challenge getup.

Hahahahaha! Yes! That does look like a Goodwill Challenge! Hilarious!
    :glitter_cupcake_with_cherry_smi

10.     +12   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Is she serious! She went to Arby’s and got a double order of the ribeye with Swiss on it and said she never ate Swiss cheese and wanted to switch it up how can someone her age never have had Swiss cheese before I find odd than continued to say it cost her $18 and said that’s expensive for her she is joking right with the amount of money she spends on herself she is nuts 🤣

11.     +5   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Saygoodnightgraciedo @ 2/17/2023, 06:01 PM) 
    Is she serious! She went to Arby’s and got a double order of the ribeye with Swiss on it and said she never ate Swiss cheese and wanted to switch it up how can someone her age never have had Swiss cheese before I find odd than continued to say it cost her $18 and said that’s expensive for her she is joking right with the amount of money she spends on herself she is nuts 🤣

This does not surprise me at all about the Swiss cheese...she eats like a toddler and does not have a sophisticated palate - all she eats is fast food and Walmart steak and shrimp. I'm not Lisa so $18 for that meal is too much for me lol...but yeah, I don't spend thousands of dollar a week on myself either.

I just don't understand why she cannot make her own meat patties and cook them on the stove for lunch...so much better for you and more affordable. You can control the salt, etc...if you make it yourself. I would get bored to death eating the exact same thing every day.

And fast food is just not for me anyway. I cannot remember the last time I went through a drive through.

12.     +11   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    For $18 you can get a sirloin from Outback and they do curbside pickup. I just don't understand anything she does.

13.     +9   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I will sometimes stop at a diner for early lunch - late breakfast and can get a served meal such as a western 3 egg omelet, two slices of wheat toast w/butter & jelly selection, a huge serving of home fries (too much for me), coffee w/ cream, or a hot sandwich of some sort w/ a side and ice tea, for 15.00 -17.00 including a 22- 25% tip.

Never had Swiss? I can bet she never heard of half of the cheeses that exist.

14.     +6   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    I have a home video of me at age 3 eating a Swiss cheese sandwich in New Glarus, WI. I LOVE Swiss cheese. My grandparents were there, too. My grandmother’s family was from Bern, Switzerland so that’s probably why we went there. My daughter was eating clam chowder as a toddler.

15.     +6   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    The only cheese she knows is the one for the camera lol...

But honestly I think she only knows American Cheese which really isn't cheese at all.

889 replies since 15/2/2023, 10:02   75352 views