TdotBeaston: Little Miss New Boobs, the flat-ass Queen, cutting fruit never to be seen (again) Pt. 8

« Older   Newer »

1.     +12   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    starting fresh with no trolls :thumbs-up:

*edit - thanks to CrankyPantsApparently for this thread title!

Edited by Meow2 - 3/3/2023, 12:41 AM

2.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Doing laps around my couch to celebrate!
    :running_around_smiley_emoticon:

3.     +12   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    TdotBeaston: Little Miss New Boobs, the flat-ass Queen, cutting fruit never to be seen (again)

(obscure Friends reference)

4. Cindylouwhoooo
        +5   Like  

User deleted

Wow that was funny and it probably was a sub… but I’m sure things here that have been said you will start noticing for yourself and you’ll be back in here with a different attitude. Tiffani probably wouldn’t defend her own sister if there was a situation to ever happen, so I don’t know why anyone would come here to defend this girl. She’s so unbothered anyways right?

5.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Meow2

:hi-computer-smiley-emoticon:

6.     +3   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Lol marking a spot

7.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Irony Part two: Calling us obsessed, returning after being blocked with an almost new screenname. LOL

8.     +17   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    What I love about the Bakery is that we've created a space where like-minded people can discuss the issues with these creators without worrying about hurting feelings. We don't comment on these people's accounts, nor do we send minions over to do it for us. We have a completely separate website and if someone looks that up and gets their feelings hurt, that's their own fault. Yet these defenders constantly invade our space to insult us directly. It's so disrespectful and shows how insecure they all are. Just ignore it and go kiss your favorite content creator's butt on all their social media and leave us to gossip in peace.

9.     +8   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    What life won’t I have? The one where I can’t trust my husband so I never let him go anywhere alone or the one where my exploited children stop talking to me in their adult years? Maybe it’s the one where I take hard earned money from other young mothers for promoting shit I got for free and end up throwing out instead of donating? Or the one where I can’t hang onto any friends?

So envious.

10. Cindylouwhoooo
        +5   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (choctry2 @ 20/2/2023, 23:17) 
    Lord, here we go with the deleting again.

Then I will be banned, again. You guys are COWARDS.

Whiny women who have nothing better to do then hate and whine about lives you will never have.

It’s really sad and pathetic.

Cry me a river 😭😭😭😭😭

Women who wishes they were skinny.

Women who wishes they had a loving family.

Women who wishes they had a successful source of income.

Who is a coward? You have RULES for this site whenever you sign up. You don’t belong here and you best believe if you comment on tiffani or any other “influencers” YouTube not agreeing and kissing their butts your comment will be deleted. Double standards. Whiny women? When your idol whines about every damn thing on the freaking daily… we are just here GOSSIPING -about the BS! I think most women in here are successful in their own way, but I’m pretty positive between my husband and I we make way more than them, we have 2 homes several boats and a loving family… skinny like Tiffani?? Nahhh I’m healthy at 125! But of course anyone who doesn’t agree and have different opinions of these people must be miserable and lonely… that’s what y’all tell y’all sleeves to feel better about any negative comments; right tiffani?

11.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    The newbie says she’s impressed but what I find impressive is that she announced her departure, continued to comment anyway, got the boot from the forum and came back under another name. Now THAT is dedication. I can almost guarantee that this person is a new friend of Tiffani’s, either a school mom or a neighbor, who has kids the same age. She’s glommed onto Tiffani bc she is impressed that she is on YouTube. Doesn’t know much about her but was curious enough to Google her name and BAM! Stumbled upon our little world. And now she’s mad. If you’re reading this newbie, I can assure you the person with the most jealousy and misery in their life is Tiffani herself. You’ve got it backwards.

12.     +6   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Emily Valentine @ 2/20/2023, 02:33 PM) 
    What I love about the Bakery is that we've created a space where like-minded people can discuss the issues with these creators without worrying about hurting feelings. We don't comment on these people's accounts, nor do we send minions over to do it for us. We have a completely separate website and if someone looks that up and gets their feelings hurt, that's their own fault. Yet these defenders constantly invade our space to insult us directly. It's so disrespectful and shows how insecure they all are. Just ignore it and go kiss your favorite content creator's butt on all their social media and leave us to gossip in peace.

Same. I like having an honest space to really say what we think. I don't go posting on anyone's IG, or YT, or anywhere else. It's just my opinion I'm looking to share with like minded people. If they don't like it then don't come in here and read.

I mean, isn't that what they preach? If you don't like my content, unsub?

13. Cindylouwhoooo
        +6   Like  

User deleted

I don’t even remember the last time I watched Tiffani’s videos. She gives us enough to snark on Just from the stuff she posts on Instagram

14.     +7   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    I don't think I've ever second hand offended someone so much just by stating facts. 🤷

15.     +4   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    JFC this girl is as psychotic as Tiffani. Why does she keep coming back? Seems like she’s obsessed with us now too.

I’m successful with a great job, a loving family, have a tall attractive husband and I weigh 110 lbs. Soooo…. yeah pretty much disproves all of your points. I just see through bullshit ✌🏼

1046 replies since 20/2/2023, 19:41   171414 views