TdotBeaston: Little Miss New Boobs, the flat-ass Queen, cutting fruit never to be seen (again) Pt. 8

« Older   Newer »

1. Cindylouwhoooo

User deleted

PLEASE POST PICTURES if you see them! Hahaha

2.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Having a notorious influencer family move in right near my family vacation spot would be so annoying

3.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (PeanutNoodles @ 6/7/2023, 22:08) 
    Having a notorious influencer family move in right near my family vacation spot would be so annoying

Right like why do I want to have my vacation home/Sanctuary/happy place be infiltrated by these people who are filming their every move and posting it? Gross. Not only that, does anyone else think Tiffani is basically attracting and perpetuating the presence of these birds? She acts like it’s some delightful animal sanctuary but they look pretty dirty and I bet the neighbors don’t want them hovering around in front of their houses but of course the Beastons think the whole area is their personal paradise 🙄

4. Cindylouwhoooo
        +1   Like  

User deleted

What do you mean that just helped your property value sooo much with them living there🤣

5.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Who wouldn't want to have Christina twerking on the deck next door?

(me, that would be me)

6.     +2   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    QUOTE (palmtreemomma @ 7/6/2023, 10:27 PM) 
    QUOTE (PeanutNoodles @ 6/7/2023, 22:08) 

Right like why do I want to have my vacation home/Sanctuary/happy place be infiltrated by these people who are filming their every move and posting it? Gross. Not only that, does anyone else think Tiffani is basically attracting and perpetuating the presence of these birds? She acts like it’s some delightful animal sanctuary but they look pretty dirty and I bet the neighbors don’t want them hovering around in front of their houses but of course the Beastons think the whole area is their personal paradise 🙄

They're probably the same assholes that feed the seagulls at the beach.

7.     +3   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Guess Tiffani reads here because on IG, she's asking how to keep Tanner and Ella from being sunburnt. Mind you, she's doing EVERYTHING RIGHT and "reapplying constantly." BS. My kids are outside all the time and we manage to keep them from getting burnt. She said they can't wear hats because they're always swimming- have we seen pics of the kids actually swimming with their heads underwater? No, and I think at least Ella always has a puddle jumper on, so she's not putting her head underwater. They're just making excuses for lazy parenting. Put your kids in hats whenever they're not swimming, reapply sunscreen, and use an umbrella or tent at the beach. It ain't rocket science. You can tell these people never take their kids outside.

8. Cindylouwhoooo
        +1   Like  

User deleted

I call bullshit on the reapplying because my sisters kids are so much fairer than hers and as long as she reapplies the kids are good!

Also yes an umbrella in the boat or wherever will work wonders!

9.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Oo if anyone sees them in real life keep sharing the tea!
    I always find it interesting how Tiff is so different in Chris's vlogs. Doesn't she realize that her fans probably watch both channels. She seems bitchy and snobby in his videos but so sweet when it is a video for her own channel.

Has anyone here ever seen any YouTuber in real life while they are filming?

10.     Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (whytho @ 5/7/2023, 21:40) 
    I doubt they were drinking much. Not that they're worried worried about being drunk anyway the kids, but they're scared of the calories, especially Tiffani. That's why they drink those nasty hard seltzers (sorry to anyone here who likes those, just not my cup of tea).

When they were posting about praying for them as they try to get gas (really not very challenging), I knew that Chris definitely had no idea what he was doing re: the boat. I would love to see these fools out on the boat in person, considering no one in their family knows anything about them. I bet it's a damn mess.

You’re right….they’re gross. And they’re not very alcoholic anyway.

11.     +1   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    She does know you have to let sunscreen soak in before allowing kids to go in the water right?

There’s no hats on any child on their deck, on the beach, on the boat. They aren’t in the water 24/7. Excuses is right.

So we are gonna get her boating every morning instead of her “gym selfie”. Come time for school she will be dribbling on about how she missed routine but also had the most blessed summer ever and already misses the bay house. Yawn.

12.     Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    new thread

https://thegossipbakery.forumcommunity.net/?t=62824566

1046 replies since 20/2/2023, 19:41   171410 views