TdotBeaston: Little Miss New Boobs, the flat-ass Queen, cutting fruit never to be seen (again) Pt. 8

« Older   Newer »

1.     +3   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Gotta say… @ 21/2/2023, 00:15) 
    I don't think I've ever second hand offended someone so much just by stating facts. 🤷

💯 lol so strange

2.     +7   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    That was Deff not her sister bc we all know she can’t stand her either .. only reason she deals is to give that daughter some cousins

3.     +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Oh man, I had to be out this evening....did she come back for a 4th time? I saw her screen name 1-3 today LOL

4.     +2   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Dam I skip 1 day reading on here and I miss all the action. Long day at work and couldn’t keep my eyes open yesterday 😴. But let me say I am a fat ass but I get up every day and go to work and enjoy my life drinking coffee and Mountain Dew. What would tiff do if her kids drank a Mountain Dew.? She would flip out

Edited by Drivenstupid - 2/21/2023, 09:49 AM

5.     +9   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    My #1 reason for not wanting Tdot's life would be Christina. I mean...he's just a tiny little ole' thing. I like my men to look like they just came out of the forrest from chopping trees.

6.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Her “workouts” crack me up. Especially since shrimpy was a trainer. They’re the most minimal workouts I’ve seen. She doesn’t have an ounce of muscle on her.. That would require actually eating and lifting heavy weights 😂

7.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    She doesn't have enough fuel to do an actual workout

8.     +7   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Always the core, glutes, and cardio for her. Does she do upper body or leg day? Guaranteed she believes the “lift heavy get bulky” bs.

Chris’ latest reel about her being a good role model for her daughters ummm she’s teaching them they must be thin no matter the cost. Disgusting how deluded they both are.

9.     +5   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Little Christina’s last reel: Tell us how insecure you are in your relationship. 🙄

These two are so beyond dysfunctional.

10. Cindylouwhoooo
        +2   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (CrankyPantsApparently @ 21/2/2023, 17:58) 
    My #1 reason for not wanting Tdot's life would be Christina. I mean...he's just a tiny little ole' thing. I like my men to look like they just came out of the forrest from chopping trees.

I used to love Tiffani’s channel right after she had Ella is when I started watching. I thought they were a cute little family but I also didn’t follow her on I Instagram at the time and I didn’t watch their vlogs. It took one or two times watching their vlogs that Christina gave me the ick. He eye fucks himself so hard in the Camera and I started noticing tiffani changing so much like a year after having Ella she started having “food sensitivities” well the snark here for tiffani wasn’t much so I googled to see if there was anything out there and that’s when I found all the tea on ytmd! And I’m like okayyyy I’m not crazy thinking her husband is a tiny douche lol. I totally agree with you about the type, same here.. however it really is all about the guys attitude and it’s so funny that he is so obsessed with himself. Him and tiffani have huuuuuge egos and I don’t know why people continue to support them. Tiffani & Chris have all the time, one of them could at least help hands on in their community! But I guess donating a bag or two of clothes is her good deeds to contribute to this world! Sad! Because instead she’s helping by asking people to ask her for links that will PAY HER!

11.     +4   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    And he films her reaction to his stupid reel. These two need to get some fucking hobbies and leave their house more.

12.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Watching her work out is kind of stressful. She doesn’t have the form or strength to do the exercises she tries.

“Instagram selfie to hold me accountable” please just be normal

I saw a Tik tok that made me think of them. It was purely conjecture but the person who made it hypothesized that men who are insecure about their body size like having partners who are very tiny/fragile looking by comparison. Makes me wonder if that’s part of the motivation for Tiffani to have those kinds of habits.

Ofc that wouldn’t bother a man who is secure in themselves. Being short isn’t an issue at all (love a short king around here) but guys who are clearly super insecure about it tend to exude that kind of “energy” ya know

13. Cindylouwhoooo
        +2   Like  

User deleted

It’s funny you say that about being secure because most guys I know that are tiny are with heavy set women. Then there’s this one guy my husband was friends with who is 5’6 fit and has a very small wife with a boob job and constantly sexualizes women when we would got out with them… I put an end to that friendship, I don’t even care in saying that. They weren’t lifelong besties, though just someone he met through another friend. I feel like Chris is like that guy but not infront of tiffani which is why they cannot even use the bathroom in their house without each other!

14. STARPOWER
        +3   Like  

User deleted

5 hours ago Chris posted Tiffani sitting in bed with a heating pad... Can't believe such a busy mom of 4 can sit in bed during the middle of the day 🙃

15.     +3   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    CHRIStina absolutely wants her smaller than him. He’s a legit shrimp in person.. so tiny and so full of himself but it’s so easy to see his insecurities.

I heard him many times with my own ears get on her about food. He wants her to be an XS so he looks BiGgEr and MaNLy 🤣

1046 replies since 20/2/2023, 19:41   171416 views