TdotBeaston: Little Miss New Boobs, the flat-ass Queen, cutting fruit never to be seen (again) Pt. 8

« Older   Newer »

1.     +3   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Was I the only one yelling at the video about her jacket. What was the point of even having on. Take it off it was hanging off most of the time. I was about to flip out. Lol 😆

2.     +4   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Posting old content as a new reel on their beauty and the Beaston’s IG 🙄

Yep so busy being able to sit in bed.

Also she only got the girls rain boots because the boys are too cool. My son is in between her boys and loves rain boots plus wtf do they wear to school when it rains?

3. STARPOWER
        +4   Like  

User deleted

She says stuff like that all the time about the boys saying they are too cool for certain things... 🙄 My daughter is between Carter and Tanner in age and loves rain boots and all the boys in my daughter's grade wear rain boots..

4.     +2   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Someone asked if she got her lips done under her video and she said no only Botox 🙄

5.     +1   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    My youngest is between her boys' ages as well, also loves his rain boots. He even likes to wear them when it's not raining lol. It's so sad the way she so obviously favors the daughters. I only have 2 boys and they are the best! I love buying them things and doing things with them and for them. I can't even imagine putting a sister on a pedestal over them, or favoring one of them over the other.

6.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Kids will wear what you buy for them and if it’s cute, they will love it. Carder is still young enough for boots and Tanner definitely is. When you don’t tend that garden (keeping your kids young and interested in kid-like things), don’t be shocked when they turn 8 and don’t care about anything accept older kid stuff. Once again Tanner will get the short end of the stick bc she will always shower her girls with stuff and Tanner will be lumped in with whatever Carder wants. Once Carder stops believing in Santa, he will ruin it for Tanner, and probably the other kids too. That will be her karma lol

7.     +4   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    My daughter is older than Carter and still wears rain boots. I mean their feet will get wet walking to the school bus if they don’t have them. Then she changes at school for indoors. There’s no way Carter thinks he’s too cool for them unless he got it from his parents. Kids that age don’t say rain boots aren’t cool - none I’ve never met anyway. And yes kids wear what you buy them.

Botox and boobs bet she did do her lips too. So all natural of you tiff. She’s a fake ass bitch.

8.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I’m hoping soccer 2 comes back!!

9.     +4   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Of course the boys didn't say they were 'too cool' for rain boots. She just needs an excuse to focus solely on the girls.

10.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (whytho @ 22/2/2023, 12:43) 
    Of course the boys didn't say they were 'too cool' for rain boots. She just needs an excuse to focus solely on the girls.

This right here. And this is why no one can stand her. Or at least the people on here who get it lol. The reason I can figure this girl out so quickly and why I hate follow is bc she is a replica of my (former) SIL. Princess daughter with the 2 spare sons (my niece and nephews). A competitive petty histrionic bitch.
    There are definitely women like Tiff out there and they are pretty intolerable in real life but she can some deceive people online so it’s the perfect career for someone like her. My SIL can never keep a friend except for a couple of servant types (ie Krystal). Unless someone is kissing her ass and it’s all about her, she finds fault with them. She’s the same as Tiff lol

11.     +2   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Honestly if you only watched / followed her sporadically you’d likely think she only has daughters. Actually you could watch semi-regularly and think that. I get that younger kids are easier to film but it’s like she hardly talks or posts about the boys. Also in case no one caught it, she only really shops for the girls and Chris shops for the boys. She claims it’s because Chris knows what they like. Don’t moms know what their boys like? I have a girl and a boy (boy is between her boys ages) and I do all the shopping and at this age it’s not so much what they like. As someone else said, they wear what you buy.

12.     +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    I'm not unhappy the boys aren't filmed so much...I wish the girls were not being filmed either.

13.     +1   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Well true she shouldn’t be filming them at all but the fact is she does so it proves the favouritism, which sucks

14.     +3   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    I find it weird Chris does the same E2M workout as Tiffani, per her YouTube video. Wasn't he a personal trainer and has been working out much longer and more consistently than her? He should have a more advanced workout. Buy then again, we know they HAVE to do EVERYTHING together.

15. STARPOWER
        +1   Like  

User deleted

Personally think the plans for the Bay house are ugly

1046 replies since 20/2/2023, 19:41   171410 views