Pantry challenge loser, aigs and soult abuser, behind the scenes boozer, baby wrap misuser, this video is another snoozer! Pt 14

« Older   Newer »

1.     +28   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    There was a tie so I broke it by choosing this title by Belly-Acre

2.     +3   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    :cheering-clapping-smiley-emotic

3.     +5   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Love the title !!

4.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Spot marking. Love the title.

5.     +1   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    📌

6.     +13   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Villanmom

It's been brought up here before, it makes me chuckle a bit every time I hear "grow room".

She does tend to simply her words rather than hesitating for a split second to think of the proper word. For example, she describes large quantities as a "ton" of something, over uses the word "thing" instead of using the proper word for whatever, and my favorite was a reference to "sticked on bits" when speaking of fond in a pan.

But then, of course, everything she makes is either perfect, amazing, or phenomenal. I've never seen someone so impressed by their own cooking before. Usually by the time I finish cooking, I can't smell or taste it anymore and have to rely on my husband to let me know if I reached expected taste/quality.

7.     +4   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    This is a question from the previous forum. What are the names of the YT channels for Becky's father and Mother-in-Law?

8.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Holy cow I cannot keep up these threads are blowing up.

Here marking my spot again!

9.     +11   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Oh my goodness, we just got a new puppy and the amount of time and attention she requires is crazy! Reminds me of the newborn stage and made me realize how insane Becky is. She has a new baby and instead of doting on him, she keeps busy with an insane amount of "projects". I just don't get it.

10.     +15   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Jesus Christ on a cruise ship. How much cinnamon does someone need for a small bread pudding? Bex must have dumped a third of a cup from that fucking wide mouthed jar, into that pudding. :in-disbelief-smiley-emoticon:

11.     +7   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Wow I made it on the first page 😁

12.     +11   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Jay-Bee @ 21/2/2023, 17:27) 
    Villanmom

It's been brought up here before, it makes me chuckle a bit every time I hear "grow room".

She does tend to simply her words rather than hesitating for a split second to think of the proper word. For example, she describes large quantities as a "ton" of something, over uses the word "thing" instead of using the proper word for whatever, and my favorite was a reference to "sticked on bits" when speaking of fond in a pan.

But then, of course, everything she makes is either perfect, amazing, or phenomenal. I've never seen someone so impressed by their own cooking before. Usually by the time I finish cooking, I can't smell or taste it anymore and have to rely on my husband to let me know if I reached expected taste/quality.

Don’t forget “stunning”…not a word I ever use to describe food.

13.     +14   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Cactus Flower @ 2/21/2023, 05:53 PM) 
    Jesus Christ on a cruise ship. How much cinnamon does someone need for a small bread pudding? Bex must have dumped a third of a cup from that fucking wide mouthed jar, into that pudding. :in-disbelief-smiley-emoticon:

Exactly! I don't think I've ever measured out 1/3 cup of Cinnamon....even in the days when I did a 3-day baking marathon before Christmas so my husband could give out goodie baskets to his co-workers. I would quadruple some recipes...still didn't use that much Cinnamon.

14.     +9   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    S'up sistas. What are we outraged about today? I'm currently pissed because the handyman I hired 3 weeks ago for a job he told me would only take 2 weeks has decided he needs the rest of this week off to go fishing. I'm consoling myself with the Murdaugh trial.

15.     +21   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I had to go back and watch the knife sharpening portion of her video and...omg she is CLEARLY doing this for views, comments, and as a big middle finger to everyone who comments on her dangerous baby wearing practices. Just the way she says "you know what I need to do more...Sharpen my knives" you can hear the seething anger in her voice. Who in their right mind would have a knife this large and sharp literally within inches of their baby???

Josh, I'm officially calling you out. Renee, you too. Becky's parents, you as well. Why the %*&# are you allowing this to happen to an innocent baby? Is Becky paying your bills or something? What is going on?!
    Attached Image
    Screenshot_20230221_085947_YouTube

4149 replies since 21/2/2023, 17:01   443158 views