Pantry challenge loser, aigs and soult abuser, behind the scenes boozer, baby wrap misuser, this video is another snoozer! Pt 14

« Older   Newer »

1. Oversalted & Loving It!
        +14   Like  

User deleted

Our Sunset & 41.3 acres…..real life…..real farm!! No need to be jealous of Becky as someone stated!! Again…..goodnight!😉

5D6C7471-61C7-4CB7-B454-DC5BB93DA9E84C9DA7F6-68DD-4506-9D0F-51E76B5F610989693D2B-B949-43B8-943C-04771929F44F

2.     +9   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Oversalted & Loving It! @ 21/3/2023, 04:09) 
    Our Sunset & 41.3 acres…..real life…..real farm!! No need to be jealous of Becky as someone stated!! Again…..goodnight!😉

(IMG:https://upload.forumfree.net/i/fc12447642/...5BB93DA9E8.jpeg)(IMG:https://upload.forumfree.net/i/fc12447642/...E76B5F6109.jpeg)(IMG:https://upload.forumfree.net/i/fc12447642/...771929F44F.jpeg)

Your property is beautiful!

I'll never understand why people accuse those who critique of being "jealous."

3.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    [QUOTE=CuriousJ,21/3/2023, 01:13 ?t=62730671&st=2700#entry460925004]
    QUOTE (Jay-Bee @ 3/20/2023, 05:42 PM) 
    Who knew that green beans could be so orgasmic? Worthy of a triple bug-eyed response?

QUOTE (Sunny! @ 3/20/2023, 06:09 PM) 
    Sprout123 same here early to mid 30s. 7 IVF attempts

I like them either way. Think I may aka for a thread not to snark but just discuss some of the awesome things they do 😎

I'd join that! I haven't found any good online places to discuss them and how amazing they are. P.S. I'll even watch a whole video of Eric chopping wood! LOL

Yes! I just want to dwicuss the awesome things they do! No snark even if it's boring I like them too much lol just like Hollis and Nancy.

4.     +5   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (CuriousJ @ 3/21/2023, 01:13 AM) 
    QUOTE (Jay-Bee @ 3/20/2023, 05:42 PM) 
    Who knew that green beans could be so orgasmic? Worthy of a triple bug-eyed response?

TripleBugFast

OMFG she made green beans AGAIN?!

QUOTE (Sunny! @ 3/20/2023, 06:09 PM) 
    QUOTE (Sprout123 @ 20/3/2023, 16:11) 
    Well as my dad often says, one needs to live a long life to meet his grandkids :-) We had our baby in my late 30's. Not by choice but it just didn't happen before.

I would expect if she is pregnant they won't move so far up north. I have an impression their new property is in the middle of nowhere.

Sprout123 same here early to mid 30s. 7 IVF attempts

I like them either way. Think I may aka for a thread not to snark but just discuss some of the awesome things they do 😎

I'd join that! I haven't found any good online places to discuss them and how amazing they are. P.S. I'll even watch a whole video of Eric chopping wood! LOL

she looks like a squirrel

5.     +13   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Why do two people need two bags of green beans? I mean, I like green beans. I don't eat an entire bag at once.

Am I doing it wrong? :nervous:

6.     +6   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Oversalted & Loving It! @ 3/21/2023, 04:09 AM) 

5D6C7471-61C7-4CB7-B454-DC5BB93DA9E84C9DA7F6-68DD-4506-9D0F-51E76B5F610989693D2B-B949-43B8-943C-04771929F44F

Gorgeous! The jealousy thing is crazy to me. The stans actually expect people to just shut up and ignore blatant grifting/scamming/neglect/dangerous food and child safety issues so they can continue to be entertained. Lying and grifting has become far too common among the homestead/mommy/mega crowd on YT and enough is enough.

7.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Oversalted & Loving It! @ 21/3/2023, 04:09) 

That is so beautiful!

8.     +4   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Oversalted & Loving It! @ 21/3/2023, 03:27) 
    okkkkkk……days over! just enjoyed the sunset with my hubby as we do every evening when weather allows!!

I had a few crazies on todays video……but unlike Becky I don’t block and delete! 😉

Night!

Is it OK to like every comment on your videos or thumbs down the negative ones? I know on other apps if you go through and like all the content it sends a flag. I would love to up your engagement.

9. Oversalted & Loving It!
        +8   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (LuckyLurker @ 21/3/2023, 13:53) 
    QUOTE (Oversalted & Loving It! @ 21/3/2023, 03:27) 
    okkkkkk……days over! just enjoyed the sunset with my hubby as we do every evening when weather allows!!

I had a few crazies on todays video……but unlike Becky I don’t block and delete! 😉

Night!

Is it OK to like every comment on your videos or thumbs down the negative ones? I know on other apps if you go through and like all the content it sends a flag. I would love to up your engagement.

I’m not sure my love. I appreciate you wanting to up the engagement!

I’m more in this for “exposure of fake homesteaders” or just fake in any genre for that matter.

if folks see the videos they see them….they don’t they don’t. 😇

word spreads like wild fire among youtubers especially among the homesteader crowd. so the words already out.

I’m receiving messages in my inbox here in the forum from people I have never even seen post here…..some good responses…..some not so good…..but the good messages are revealing more than I would want to know…🤣🤣

the videos are getting views consistently so thats more enough!

Appreciate you!

😇

10.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Belly-acre @ 2/22/2023, 08:04 PM) 
    She actually got a seed company to sponsor her latest video.

Said Josh has to set up the grow light timer to “18 hours on and 12 hours off”. How many hours are in a day Becky?

She has a butt load of seeds already but is waiting for more orders to come in. I now believe that she has a spending addiction. She likes to dream and gather supplies, but doesn’t execute anything. That’s why she wastes and throws away so much. Seeds, spices, freezer meals, meat-she loves to buy and hoard it, but doesn’t actually use it.

Arent the seed companies wanting to see some advertising and results for the sponsor?

11. Oversalted & Loving It!
        +10   Like  

User deleted

Hey All!

So today’s video is going to make Becky, her “friends” and a few here in this forum a little bit uncomfortable!

So I expect a ton of “i dont like you” comments! 🤦🏻‍♀️ 🤣

After today I have two more video topics on Becky then on to the next one!

I think I may just post only Sunday, Monday, Tuesday. But I will look at the analytics and make a decision to just focus only on one day.

But I do have a farm and businesses to tend to so focusing on one day might be a better fit for me! 🫶

I only posted back to back these past three days to annoy Becky, her stans and her forum fans……hey that rhymes! 😉

Becky isn’t the only one who can be defiant! 🤓

12.     +6   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Oversalted & Loving It! @ 21/3/2023, 15:05) 
    Hey All!

So today’s video is going to make Becky, her “friends” and a few here in this forum a little bit uncomfortable!

I think I may just post only Sunday, Monday, Tuesday. But I will look at the analytics and make a decision to just focus only on one day.

But I do have a farm and businesses to tend to so focusing on one day might be a better fit for me! 🫶

I only posted back to back these past three days to annoy Becky, her stans and her forum fans……hey that rhymes! 😉

Thumbs up !!!!

Just be sure you check all those rights and YT rules and disclaimers and all the rest of the legal crap one has to do ... Wouldn't want to see you banned or whatever.
    And your farm views are absolutely amazing ... <3 must be so calming to see all those fields in the sunset after a hard day's work is done.

13. Oversalted & Loving It!
        +5   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Sprout123 @ 21/3/2023, 16:16) 
    QUOTE (Oversalted & Loving It! @ 21/3/2023, 15:05) 
    Hey All!

Thumbs up !!!!

Just be sure you check all those rights and YT rules and disclaimers and all the rest of the legal crap one has to do ... Wouldn't want to see you banned or whatever.
    And your farm views are absolutely amazing ... <3 must be so calming to see all those fields in the sunset after a hard day's work is done.

Yep! Done and Done!!

Most of todays video is clips of comments from her followers……all fair use😉

14.     +3   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Oversalted & Loving It! @ 21/3/2023, 16:23) 
    QUOTE (Sprout123 @ 21/3/2023, 16:16) 
    Thumbs up !!!!

Yep! Done and Done!!

Most of todays video is clips of comments from her followers……all fair use😉

Will be there to watch ... just asking so I know how to calculate your posting times for the future. Here is 4.30 pm, what's yours? 7 hours behind?

15.     +9   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Jessica on TRH has done alot on her IG stories about grains - storing, bugs, etc, etc. I'm sure "you know who" was there taking notes so she can copy her stuff as her own in the near future when she's educating everyone on grail milling. But, I guess she'll have to wait until the little old ladies buys her a grain mill.

4149 replies since 21/2/2023, 17:01   443167 views