Pantry challenge loser, aigs and soult abuser, behind the scenes boozer, baby wrap misuser, this video is another snoozer! Pt 14

« Older   Newer »

1.     +5   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (TIPPYTAP @ 22/3/2023, 22:33) 
    Yup. Same. She is so easily detached from her baby its weird. With my first I didn't leave for long periods for a whole year. My husband would go on errands for me most of the time. With my second I was working and had to start leaving the baby at three months and it broke my heart every time. Covid happened and my husband took care of errands for us to hopefully lower the risk. It was hard to go anywhere without them. If we both had to work Saturdays, they would both come to work with me. If my care provider was unavailable on a weekday they would come with me. Rather that than with a stranger.

Sad reading this. I can't imagine leaving my baby at 3 months. Luckily in my country, we get a year of paid leave after birth. The most beautiful time ever...

2.     +10   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    id say it was def a visit regarding her BP. PP vists are USUALLY 2 max with your OB between 6-8 weeks and shes well passed that. she said it was quick and painless so im assuming it was along the lines of a check up on her numbers. im wondering if she purposely didn't eat till after the appt to keep her BP numbers lower. idk if thats how it works though.

couldve been a depo shot too, also "quick and painless". no way in hell beckys getting knocked up again.

3.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Cactus Flower @ 22/3/2023, 21:28) 
    Oh Bex, here's a free decor tip: Mixing metals is perfectly acceptable. In fact, it's chic. All matchy-matchy metal tones screams catalog or showroom. Mix it up, let it look acquired, curated and purchased with intention, rather than just one style and color.

Yeah, didn't matchy match decorating go out in the 80s?!

4.     +6   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (sure_sure_sure @ 22/3/2023, 22:52) 
    couldve been a depo shot too, also "quick and painless". no way in hell beckys getting knocked up again.

Unless she ruins this property and "needs" a new one...

5.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Bucky’s Girl @ 22/3/2023, 22:54) 
    QUOTE (sure_sure_sure @ 22/3/2023, 22:52) 

Unless she ruins this property and "needs" a new one...

She might be jealous of TRH's latest collab: large family morning routine.

6.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Sprout123 @ 22/3/2023, 22:45) 
    Yup. Same. She is so easily detached from her baby its weird. With my first I didn't leave for long periods for a whole year. My husband would go on errands for me most of the time. With my second I was working and had to start leaving the baby at three months and it broke my heart every time. Covid happened and my husband took care of errands for us to hopefully lower the risk. It was hard to go anywhere without them. If we both had to work Saturdays, they would both come to work with me. If my care provider was unavailable on a weekday they would come with me. Rather that than with a stranger.

Sad reading this. I can't imagine leaving my baby at 3 months. Luckily in my country, we get a year of paid leave after birth. The most beautiful time ever...

It's so hard my 2nd was 10 weeks early and he came home just 2 weeks before I went back to work.. 8 weeks that was all. I had to turn him over to my babysitter. He weighed 4.5lbs at that point. Broke my heart so much. Now he's 18 and still gives mama hugs daily.

Eta I got lucky and my sitter already had my 1.5 year old and was my best friends sister so I had known her forever. And I used to watch her daughters

7.     +5   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    The first 6 months of a child’s life is just so magical, and tiring (because of the irregular sleeping patterns…but I’m so perplexed how she can kick out 3 videos a week during this time. I remember I’d could just sit with tea and watch them sleep. This poor baby has to take a backseat to a check from google, so very sad for him. She should hire a full time live in nanny so he can get some 1 on 1 human interaction during this crucial development time. How can an infant study faces crammed haphazardly into a sling or by himself screaming while momma talks to her “friend”, the camera.

If any of you lovelies would want to post some pictures of the dislike ratios for the last few snoozer videos, That’d be awesome! (I don’t have a new enough update for the app)

Oversalted, that would make a great video idea, too! I think some of her stans would be interested to know they aren’t alone in their feelings of dislike and cringe!

8.     +3   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Sunny! @ 22/3/2023, 23:04) 
    QUOTE (Sprout123 @ 22/3/2023, 22:45) 

It's so hard my 2nd was 10 weeks early and he came home just 2 weeks before I went back to work.. 8 weeks that was all. I had to turn him over to my babysitter. He weighed 4.5lbs at that point. Broke my heart so much. Now he's 18 and still gives mama hugs daily.

Eta I got lucky and my sitter already had my 1.5 year old and was my best friends sister so I had known her forever. And I used to watch her daughters

This is just cruel...

I had some issues during pregnancy and an emergency C section and my boy was only 2,3 kg. I can't imagine how heartbreaking must have been to just leave the baby with someone ...and yes, he is 20 now and still asks for moma bear hugs. We must have been doing it right.

9.     +5   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status

The entire pregnancy! I’ve never been but I know a lot who were and I realized she never even did a jump because he kicked. That’s so common in the later months and it’s an unconscious observance the mom makes. And the constant unconscious rubbing the tummy. She did none of that.

10.     +11   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    I just always got the vibe of "this baby is not going to stop me" from her during pregnancy. NOTHING maternal. Now she acts like he is an inconvenience.

Edited by Msbakesalot - 3/23/2023, 12:30 AM

11.     +10   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I have finely unsubscribed from the Morons channel, not contributing to her wallet... I only started watching her because she was yanking apples from her apple tree and thought whats this idiot doing, she hasn't done a sensible thing since

QUOTE (Jay-Bee @ 3/22/2023, 08:23 PM) 
    12 feet tall? Looked more like 6 to me. But then, she says to get to MIL's house is a 1/2 mile....when it's literally .22 miles to their driveway.

12_feet_Becky

1+1 are 2 Becky

12.     +7   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (EU countrygirl @ 22/3/2023, 20:17) 
    I have lost the chronology here.
    Is she already making videos after the "visit"?
    Or are all these productions made pre-visit and are her instagram postings up to date and in real time?

In the latest vlog, she's STILL talking about their anniversary! So sadly, no, it's still at least a month behind. It's ridiculous. Nothing on YT is recent.

13.     +9   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Care2Share @ 3/22/2023, 06:16 PM) 
    In the latest vlog, she's STILL talking about their anniversary! So sadly, no, it's still at least a month behind. It's ridiculous. Nothing on YT is recent.

That is one of the many reasons I quit watching her; months old, duplicate and boring content. If I wanted that I could rerun her older videos. Yes, the list is much longer than those few things!

14.     +12   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Care2Share @ 3/23/2023, 01:16 AM) 
    QUOTE (EU countrygirl @ 22/3/2023, 20:17) 
    I have lost the chronology here.
    Is she already making videos after the "visit"?
    Or are all these productions made pre-visit and are her instagram postings up to date and in real time?

The anniversary thing. I have never in my life seen someone mention how long they have been married over and over as she does. Does she think 8 years is a long time? It is just very strange.

15.     +10   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Nah, she is grifting for a gift! :mfr_omg:

4149 replies since 21/2/2023, 17:01   443172 views