Pantry challenge loser, aigs and soult abuser, behind the scenes boozer, baby wrap misuser, this video is another snoozer! Pt 14

« Older   Newer »

1.     +6   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    she didnt even slap some makeup on that face or anything. she does sometimes for her videos but no, not for a birthday celebration outside of her house.

she probably likes the haggard look, makes her APPEAR like shes this tired new mom when we all know shes far from that.

2.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Oversalted & Loving It! @ 20/3/2023, 15:27) 
    I honestly feel that both Becky & Josh have challenges and the parents probably wanted them to live a normal life like some parents who are in denial about their child having challenges.

But they can see it’s now difficult for them but they (parents) won’t intervene in fear of hurting Becky and Josh feelings.

The overspending, purchasing several homes within a short amount of time, no decor in any of their homes, having a child but not truly knowing how to care for them, treating the child like a doll, Beckys parents consistently visiting the home as if to see if they are managing ok. It just screams challenged.

They are like children in Toy’s R Us on a free shopping Spree. Becky playing dress up like a grandma to get free gifts and money. Josh getting all the toys he wants.

You can clearly see that they are challenged and I bet that Josh’s Dad has an professional IT person controlling his day to day operations. There’s no way his father is putting the fate of his business in Josh’s hands! Josh is an immature lil boy.

Myself, my siblings, my husband and friends did not dress like this nor do these things in our 30’s. We were lively and traveling all over the world!

Just my opinion…..which means nothing 😉

I agree.
    I've said it before, I think they both are on the spectrum.
    The total lack of empathy, the social inadequacy, the fixations, the obsessions, their vocabulary, it all screems spectrum to me.
    They could have a live together though.
    Not as we have, but still, they would be together.
    The only one who loses here is poor Emmitt.

3.     +8   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I wonder what TF is wrong with her posture. She is always kinda hunched ... and with the way how she walks without lifting her feet, she looks like 100 years old.

Re Josh ... I don't know about his work ability but I have a colleague at work who is an absolute IT genius. He is a very nice man, super fun at parties and he looks like a big kind teddy bear. But if it weren't for his wife he would forget to put his pants on in the mornings or buy milk or whatever. I know them both also privately for many years and he is kinda useless in everyday life. He has his grown boys' "toys" too :-) However, his wife is a very efficient woman who sometimes looks a bit bossy, but she definitely has to run the household and does it well. Also keeps their money in order :-))
    Not like our Becky dear.

Edited by Sprout123 - 20/3/2023, 16:07

4.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Sunny! @ 20/3/2023, 15:07) 
    QUOTE (Blabbermouth @ 20/3/2023, 12:16) 
    Would be interesting having a little one in such a tiny space. They did say in a Q&A that they did NOT want children.

I agree they did state that but I suppose a oops could happen. 🤷‍♀️

It's just weird the last few videos do make me wonder.

They may have changed their minds, too. Sometimes what seems like a good plan in you're 20s changes when you hit your 30s.

We thought our son and dil would never want children. But now they're expecting our first grandchild this summer!

5. MrsDrummer
        +5   Like  

User deleted

I don’t think they’re on the spectrum. They were probably(and I know this probably isn’t PC so I apologize for not knowing the proper verbage) geeky awkward kids that don’t understand proper adulting (which looks different for most people).
    People who were severely introverted as youngsters will often, as adults, try to fit in wherever. Becky’s found her “people” on YT so she’s just doing whatever it takes to fit in somewhere. Josh found “the one” and is willing to adapt to whatever she says/does so that he, too ,has found “his people”.
    To some of us they are “strange ducks” but they are just 2 awkward people who found each other and the internet.
    They also we’re probably raised by helicopter parents which is why their folks keep such close tabs on them.

Edited by MrsDrummer - 3/20/2023, 04:13 PM

6.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Blabbermouth @ 20/3/2023, 14:34) 
    QUOTE (can't eat sugar @ 3/20/2023, 02:30 PM) 
    Wow. In that pic Becky looks normal size without her bulky sweaters she wears in the videos. Is she trying to make herself look bigger in the videos?

Isn't she cheap about heating the house? That would explain big sweaters. But, at mama's it's probably balmy.

I wonder how much it costs to heat that big empty cavern of a house?

7.     +3   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (CuriousJ @ 20/3/2023, 16:07) 
    QUOTE (Sunny! @ 20/3/2023, 15:07) 
    I agree they did state that but I suppose a oops could happen. 🤷‍♀️

It's just weird the last few videos do make me wonder.

They may have changed their minds, too. Sometimes what seems like a good plan in you're 20s changes when you hit your 30s.

We thought our son and dil would never want children. But now they're expecting our first grandchild this summer!

Well as my dad often says, one needs to live a long life to meet his grandkids :-) We had our baby in my late 30's. Not by choice but it just didn't happen before.

I would expect if she is pregnant they won't move so far up north. I have an impression their new property is in the middle of nowhere.

8.     +6   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (MrsDrummer @ 3/20/2023, 09:10 AM) 
    I don’t think they’re on the spectrum. They were probably(and I know this probably isn’t PC so I apologize for not knowing the proper verbage) geeky awkward kids that don’t understand proper adulting (which looks different for most people).
    People who were severely introverted as youngsters will often, as adults, try to fit in wherever. Becky’s found her “people” on YT so she’s just doing whatever it takes to fit in somewhere. Josh found “the one” and is willing to adapt to whatever she says/does so that he, too ,has found “his people”.
    To some of us they are “strange ducks” but they are just 2 awkward people who found each other and the internet.
    They also we’re probably raised by helicopter parents which is why their folks keep such close tabs on them.

I did say look, not act, although they are weird acting! They both have vacant eyes, blank look, mouth agape most of the time.

9.     +2   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (LauraLee @ 20/3/2023, 10:11) 
    QUOTE (Blabbermouth @ 20/3/2023, 14:34) 
    Isn't she cheap about heating the house? That would explain big sweaters. But, at mama's it's probably balmy.

They have wood heat too right?

10.     +4   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (HomegrownBabies77 @ 20/3/2023, 16:18) 
    QUOTE (LauraLee @ 20/3/2023, 10:11) 

They have wood heat too right?

She is too lazy I think, to light it up. One needs to bring in wood ...
    BTW, I really hope that they heat at least the room where Emmit sleeps.

11.     +11   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Cutemanatee @ 3/20/2023, 12:17 PM) 
    I think Becky messed up her garlic knots. Normally you add the garlic butter prior to baking them, not after.

I make a copykat Red Lobster Cheddar Bay Biscuit Recipe. In it, you bake the biscuits for X minutes, THEN apply the garlic butter and return to the oven for a couple of minutes. That's what I expected her to do....but no.

I already thought they were a fail when they look like testicle sacks, some with tiny peters.

12.     +4   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Oh wow this thread had 178 pages lol. It goes by so fast it's hard to keep up with.

13.     +5   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I hope the powers that Be are okay!!! It's a very long thread!!! Has this happened in the Bakery before?

14.     +6   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Jay-Bee @ 3/20/2023, 04:28 PM) 
    QUOTE (Cutemanatee @ 3/20/2023, 12:17 PM) 
    I think Becky messed up her garlic knots. Normally you add the garlic butter prior to baking them, not after.

I already thought they were a fail when they look like testicle sacks, some with tiny peters.

😂 She really sucks at making bread. And she always says its something she wants to improve but she just makes the same crappy loaves over and over and orgasms when she eats them despite their mediocrity. She knows nothing about the types of flour she uses, the hydration ratios, nada. But of course shes jumping on the bandwagon to mill her own flour! I'm annoyed already and she hasnt even been sent one yet.

15.     +11   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    The_Hag_and_The_Fag_birthday_photo

The Fag and The Hag Birthday Photo with the
    Specially Requested Fudge Packer Cake
    Ride 'em hard Cowboy!

4149 replies since 21/2/2023, 17:01   443171 views