Pantry challenge loser, aigs and soult abuser, behind the scenes boozer, baby wrap misuser, this video is another snoozer! Pt 14

« Older   Newer »

1.     +4   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    the one with the deformed baby in the wrap?? As if jajaj she still has it up.

2.     +7   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Knowbuddy @ 22/3/2023, 18:33) 
    QUOTE (Oversalted & Loving It! @ 22/3/2023, 18:21) 
    My entire point is that there are tons of other posts, stats etc on this forum….not one peep…..

and still….the “Forum Fans” have not said one thing about the people that have recently brought my channel up without me saying one word!!! Why not tell them “it’s getting old” and tell them to stop bringing the channel up???

you noticed I haven’t responded to any posts that say anything about suggestions for my channel! If I wanted “attention and a pat on the back” wouldn’t I keep the posts going by responding to them??!!

But you are quick to jump without a parachute!

You were just waiting to say something directly to me….you got my attention and you haven’t made a point!!!

Look man, just by a rough count of the first page of your posts you have FIFTEEN posts just in the last day and THIRTEEN of those are about yourself, your channel, or how much Becky won’t like what your channel is about to post. I hope you can see why that would be annoying to your fellow bakers, even if we like your channel and support what you’re doing.

PLEASE STOP

3. MrsDrummer
        +4   Like  

User deleted

I think in Trader Joes she said she didn’t need that big of a box of crackers since they were just for appetizers. At least that’s what I understood.

4. Oversalted & Loving It!
        +2   Like  

User deleted

Remake of Dionne Warwick “walk on by”

Cue the music…..🎶

“if you see me posting in the group and you wonder why……she is not shy…….scroll on byyyyyyyy………..scroll on byyyyyyy……..her foolish pride…….seeing her million posts just makes me cryyyyyyy…….if she doesn’t just go away and disappear I will continue to sighhhhhhh…….so scroll on byyyyyyy……….scroll on byyyyyy” 🎶

😉 🎤

5.     +17   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Haven't read all the comments so I am sure some or all of this has already been discussed!

Boughten? Last week the word of the day was "preserved up". Lord help!
    !
    So she is trying to copy the video style of Justin Rhodes...the drive by, the walk by, it's irritating enough when Rhodes does it. BECKS, it looks stupid when he does it, why copy something so stupid.

Filming people in public. Becks, I would like to see the signed consent forms please! You did get signed consent forms.....right?

The height of laziness is when you can't walk maybe 15 feet to your pantry to get your foil, so you spend extra for foil that will fit in your drawer after agonizing over which box of foil you should get because you are LAZY! Same with stupid dish towel basket. And honestly honey, you look like you should work in some extra steps everyday!

The agonizing over the soap dispensers, is that because you are running low on dough? Due to the massive garden project? Or due to the fact that your views have dropped considerably? We here, know that is why you had several days of video in a row. The views are down, therefore you must throw out more subpar videos! We know it, that's why we aren't all cooing....Oh Becky, we get to see you TWO days in a row!!!

And for the LOVE OF GOD, could you please get some shoes, sneakers, house shoes, ANY KIND that don't make as much noise on video???????????

6. Oversalted & Loving It!
        +10   Like  

User deleted

In her most recent video…….😉

She’s thinking foil or my favorite beverage behind me…..hehehehe 😝
    Attached Image
    3A600F75-C2A0-45B3-8790-B846D5A39347

7.     +9   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Is she holding it up nice and clear thinking Reynolds Wrap will sponsor her, lol!

8.     +8   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Northern Woods @ 22/3/2023, 20:06) 
    Does it seem she is trying to be more of a production? She filmed herself getting into a car multiple times or coming in from another room? Is she setting down a camera on a grocery shelf to film herself? It is just so self absorbed. But one sub commented that she was just so beautiful and asked how long her hair was. Not sure I would want to have that level of creepiness regarding my appearance. 🤮

Yes! And I think (maybe I’m wrong) that this is a fairly new trend and I think it’s stupid. I mean it’s one thing if you are doing a demo, like I watch this woman camper in Korea, she does the pit camera on stand bit but she’s working. I found a guy who is van life in a flipping snow storm and even in ten snow storm he set up the camera to show him driving away. Im sitting here thinking what an idiot we know you gotta go back and get the camera.

9.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I have lost the chronology here.
    Is she already making videos after the "visit"?
    Or are all these productions made pre-visit and are her instagram postings up to date and in real time?

10.     +11   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Northern Woods @ 22/3/2023, 20:06) 
    Does it seem she is trying to be more of a production? She filmed herself getting into a car multiple times or coming in from another room? Is she setting down a camera on a grocery shelf to film herself? It is just so self absorbed. But one sub commented that she was just so beautiful and asked how long her hair was. Not sure I would want to have that level of creepiness regarding my appearance. 🤮

Yes there were SO many instances of the filming herself in this last video. I lost count. She has got to look SO ridiculous to the customers and employees of these stores, as she takes the time to set up her camera and frame the shot. Likely she has to do a few takes of each one, too. The woman waiting for her in the aisle at Trader Joe's looked perplexed.

11.     +14   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    12 feet tall? Looked more like 6 to me. But then, she says to get to MIL's house is a 1/2 mile....when it's literally .22 miles to their driveway.

12_feet_Becky

12.     +10   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Jay-Bee @ 3/22/2023, 08:23 PM) 
    12 feet tall? Looked more like 6 to me. But then, she says to get to MIL's house is a 1/2 mile....when it's literally .22 miles to their driveway.

12_feet_Becky

What a bunch of useless content showing a pile of snow, who frickin cares Shecky, lol. I didn't watch the video.

13.     +18   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    I’m waiting for the time these YouTube shoppers get not only their cameras snatched, but their purses also. So self-involved they don’t even think about the possibilities.

14. Oversalted & Loving It!
        +7   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Blabbermouth @ 22/3/2023, 20:16) 
    Is she holding it up nice and clear thinking Reynolds Wrap will sponsor her, lol!

huh!!!! you could be on to something here!! maybe she is!!!!!

Hell if I had the following she had I would have a shit load of sponsors!!!

She could get loaner cars, free furniture, free paint, side by side etc but maybe it’s something she’s not doing right…..because she should have all of that by now.

my friend that’s semi big on youtube and instagram with less following is on her second interior design of her entire home for free and third loaner car for two more years and lets not talk about free clothes and baby clothes!

Sponsors must see something they don’t like…I dunno

15. Oversalted & Loving It!
        +8   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (EU countrygirl @ 22/3/2023, 20:17) 
    I have lost the chronology here.
    Is she already making videos after the "visit"?
    Or are all these productions made pre-visit and are her instagram postings up to date and in real time?

instagram is always real time…..not unless she happens to post something thats old. but 99% of the time its sameday

she mixes up a lot on her videos but if you follow her stories you can tell whats old and new. her giveaway is usually the nail polish…..😉

Edited by Oversalted & Loving It! - 3/22/2023, 11:43 AM

4149 replies since 21/2/2023, 17:01   443172 views