Pantry challenge loser, aigs and soult abuser, behind the scenes boozer, baby wrap misuser, this video is another snoozer! Pt 14

« Older   Newer »

1.     +8   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Care2Share @ 23/3/2023, 01:16) 
    QUOTE (EU countrygirl @ 22/3/2023, 20:17) 
    I have lost the chronology here.
    Is she already making videos after the "visit"?
    Or are all these productions made pre-visit and are her instagram postings up to date and in real time?

In the latest vlog, she's STILL talking about their anniversary! So sadly, no, it's still at least a month behind. It's ridiculous. Nothing on YT is recent.

I was just wondering if she will do something different with her videos, after the visit.
    Maybe less videos, but I don't think that will be an option for her.
    All those crazy expenses must be paid.
    I am actually waiting for the first post-visit video.

2.     +14   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I haven't posted much in the last month but I wanted to say that no one has a legal right to public privacy. If you are in a public place people can video and photograph as much as they want. I said legal not ethical two different ideas there. You basically sign a consent the minute you step off your own property. I do think it's wrong to photograph or video without asking though.

I think I should have introduced myself I was WV Transplant before I changed my name.

3.     +13   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Msbakesalot @ 23/3/2023, 01:57) 
    QUOTE (Care2Share @ 3/23/2023, 01:16 AM) 
    In the latest vlog, she's STILL talking about their anniversary! So sadly, no, it's still at least a month behind. It's ridiculous. Nothing on YT is recent.

The anniversary thing. I have never in my life seen someone mention how long they have been married over and over as she does. Does she think 8 years is a long time? It is just very strange.

She's been saying 8 years for the past 2 years so I don't know if SHE even knows. It's like Big Bird is 6. He's always 6, because he's not alive. Anniversaries don't work that way, you dummy. 🤦🏼‍♀️

QUOTE (Oversalted & Loving It! @ 23/3/2023, 03:58) 
    As we can all see that Becky is in over her head and has accumulated a high amount of debt banking on youtube revenue.

I think the poor mixture of old/new content is to just rush and push something out to keep the Youtube revenue coming in.

After while she won’t be able to do that for long. Youtube’s algorithm will adjust and just stop recommending her channel.

She can turn this around but she needs to do it quickly by just focusing on one main thing and stick to that. She appears to have problems juggling many ideas at once.

I found Becky when I was researching gardening a few years ago before we bought the farm last year and was I so happy to follow her but then she changed overnight. When she got pregnant it got worse.

Since she reads here so much…..Becky try doing something that includes your subscribers….have your subscribers send recipes to your PO Box….select one each week and make them…..then premiere the video.

Hey…..I tried 😬

I just wish she'd go back to the way she was in the beginning. There's an underlying hostility in her now, and whatever mental illness other than crippling ADHD really needs to be addressed. She said she's struggled with anxiety, but now I'm wondering if her version of "anxiety" isn't standing in a store trying to decide which black paint is warm and inviting.

4.     +21   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (StunningDeliciousCutIn @ 23/3/2023, 06:15) 
    I just wish she'd go back to the way she was in the beginning. There's an underlying hostility in her now, and whatever mental illness other than crippling ADHD really needs to be addressed. She said she's struggled with anxiety, but now I'm wondering if her version of "anxiety" isn't standing in a store trying to decide which black paint is warm and inviting.

No person with true anxiety has 'cabin fever'.... nor would you catch them talking to a camera in a busy store!

5.     +13   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Oh heck no. I know social and general anxiety can manifest in many different ways for many different reasons, but usually if you do get "cabin fever" you go for a walk where there aren't very many people. We dont video in public like that either normally as it causes people too talk to you.
    I know I go into the woods and walk fire roads or old mining roads. I do 90% of my shopping online and that's because I don't get grocery delivery yet. I'm still in the process of moving so as soon as I get the go ahead I should be able to get my stuff delivered. She is a very passive aggressive person in my opinion.
    I feel bad for Emmit because it's the kids who usually get the brunt of that behavior. I truly hope that little guy is strong mentally because he is going to need every ounce of strength he can get.

6.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Itsgreattobefree @ 23/3/2023, 09:21) 
    I haven't posted much in the last month but I wanted to say that no one has a legal right to public privacy. If you are in a public place people can video and photograph as much as they want. I said legal not ethical two different ideas there. You basically sign a consent the minute you step off your own property. I do think it's wrong to photograph or video without asking though.

I think I should have introduced myself I was WV Transplant before I changed my name.

Hey :)
    The legal situation will obviously vary from country to country, but I’m pretty baffled that in the US you’d have to accept being in anybody‘s video on yt just because you decided to go outside or shopping?
    Also, signing consent when you step off of your own property, I mean, people HAVE to leave their property from time to time that’s not optional… but more importantly - what about those, who do not own property?
    It seems like a very weird concept to me especially as the US are known to be one of the most litigious nations in the world but it may be just as you say!
    I’m located in Germany and here you definitely can’t just video people and publish those recordings without their consent. There are very few exceptions.
    (None of which btw would be the case for Becky’s videos). Protection of peoples‘ personal rights are (still, thankfully) considered fundamental.

Also, if you’re filming in a Store here, you’d always need consent from the shop owner/company.

Seriously, just wondering about the big differences!

7.     +2   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (EU countrygirl @ 23/3/2023, 08:46) 
    QUOTE (Care2Share @ 23/3/2023, 01:16) 

I was just wondering if she will do something different with her videos, after the visit.
    Maybe less videos, but I don't think that will be an option for her.
    All those crazy expenses must be paid.
    I am actually waiting for the first post-visit video.

I have forgotten when the visit was actually made…do you have the date to refresh my memory? I’m looking forward to this first post visit video as well.

8.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Off topic. I've been watching Susan for a few years for solid gardening info.
    She's a master gardener and author. She happens to live in Washington State.
    Interesting contrast.

9.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (HomegrownBabies77 @ 23/3/2023, 12:26) 

No person with true anxiety has 'cabin fever'.... nor would you catch them talking to a camera in a busy store!

I have paralyzing anxiety at times.
    Cabin fever sounds like a great time to me. I have to work today, and I have actual anxiety.
    Not that it's a contest, but c'mon...
    I def agree she has mental health issues, but get them sorted. Or at least try. You're a mom now.

10.     +12   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Philips Fambam got in trouble for filming in Trader Joe’s. I believe they also got in trouble for filming in Winco. It’s only a matter of time before Costco puts out a no filming policy. Why can’t she go grocery shopping and then film a grocery haul? I hate the shop with me videos. She’s trying to copy The Wads. She is no Kim Wad!
    I do pantry challenges but I don’t go out after the challenge and go stock up and spend the two month grocery budget I saved during that time. She’s complaining about spending $1 on a mango treat yet is spending thousands on a unnecessary landscaping job. She talks how affordable things are. She doesn’t know what affordable is!

And why is she buying bread and English muffins??? She has all the ingredients to make them!!

11. MrsDrummer
        +6   Like  

User deleted

We did the pantry challenge at our house. It was more about eating through half used stuff, things we bought but never got the desire to eat and to rotate through our pantry. Needless to say, when it was over my grocery bill wasn’t small but I also didn’t go buy a bunch of stuff we won’t eat.

12.     +10   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    I personally don’t think Becky will change her content much after “the visit” because she’s too obsessed with trying to prove that we are wrong and that she’s above us. So content will stay the the same but baby probably will always be at grandma’s while filming. Which means Becky is going to always be filming so she has an excuse not to be a parent. How sad.

13.     +10   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    a narcissist changes for no one. this sick lifestyle she leads makes her happy & thats all that will ever matter.

the incessant "projects" is just proof to anyone paying attention that shes doing everything she can to avoid being a new mom.

in her old house, she painted a few months before they moved and her parents were the ones doing majority it looked like. she lived there a few years no? she admitted to doing 0 projects and nothing to make that house more homey.

so, now in this house, she is trying at everything that can be done that actually takes time to do & investing time there. endless painting projects, ENDLESS! hence why they have 0 trim around the "broom" closet & still no door knob in her back door because those projects take minutes to do. the object is to stay as busy as possible to avoid her son.

14.     +10   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    On a dark desert highway, cool wind in my hair...

Status
    There should be a YT grifting challenge where they all remove their addresses from their descriptions and people don't send them stuff. Now THAT I would watch.

QUOTE (Waverly1 @ 23/3/2023, 06:18) 
    QUOTE (bitchybetty @ 3/23/2023, 05:59 AM) 
    Ever since covid you can’t take baby with you anymore. At least in my area. You also can’t take kids under 16 to my obgyn anymore. It’s a pain in the ass for people to find childcare but oh well. Becky’s doc could be like that

so what happens when the baby needs to be checked?

They were like this in the military healthcare system too, years ago. Unless the baby needed to be checked too you were not supposed to bring your baby or kids along.
    Obviously if the appointment is for the baby you bring the baby.

15.     +10   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (HomegrownBabies77 @ 23/3/2023, 12:26) 

She doesn't strike me as someone with anxiety. OCD and ADHD? Much more likely! She was zooming in that shopping video.

QUOTE (irmingard @ 23/3/2023, 12:52) 
    QUOTE (Itsgreattobefree @ 23/3/2023, 09:21) 

Hey :)
    The legal situation will obviously vary from country to country, but I’m pretty baffled that in the US you’d have to accept being in anybody‘s video on yt just because you decided to go outside or shopping?
    Also, signing consent when you step off of your own property, I mean, people HAVE to leave their property from time to time that’s not optional… but more importantly - what about those, who do not own property?
    It seems like a very weird concept to me especially as the US are known to be one of the most litigious nations in the world but it may be just as you say!
    I’m located in Germany and here you definitely can’t just video people and publish those recordings without their consent. There are very few exceptions.
    (None of which btw would be the case for Becky’s videos). Protection of peoples‘ personal rights are (still, thankfully) considered fundamental.

Also, if you’re filming in a Store here, you’d always need consent from the shop owner/company.

Seriously, just wondering about the big differences!

Washington State is a one party consent state. Which means only one party needs to know about the filming (in this case, that would be Becky). This enables things like security cameras and police sting operations to be legal.

In Becky's case, what she's doing isn't annoying because of any legalities. It's because she's being a damn hypocrite saying Emmitt can't be filmed without consent, but she's more than happy to film other children in the family, the landscapers, and random members of the public without a second thought.

4149 replies since 21/2/2023, 17:01   443159 views