Pantry challenge loser, aigs and soult abuser, behind the scenes boozer, baby wrap misuser, this video is another snoozer! Pt 14

« Older   Newer »

1.     +9   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Cactus Flower @ 26/3/2023, 05:39) 
    Bex did a little better, today. She seemed mellowed and more engaged. Her voice wasn't high pitched and old lady, she wasn't lecturing and she was following her recipes, not skipping ingredients or making dumb ass substitutions. She took her time and completed steps. Her little apps looked halfway decent and pretty tasty.

This was a good effort, Becky needs to build on it and get back to being pleasant, fun to watch and give good, accurate information.

When she used the measuring spoons I almost yelled!! Small steps.

2.     +11   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Snarky Sniper @ 26/3/2023, 10:15) 
    Who the hell is she making all those appetizers for? No one ever comes to her house other the same 4 people.

Anyone else thinks her facial expressions are bizarre? I don't know if she's on meds or there's something mentally off with her. She sometimes has a deer in the headlights look in her eyes and she looks sickly. I'm also wondering if she has dyslexia. Maybe that's why she's always spelling words wrong.

It was an insane amount of very hearty/filling appetizers, two of which should have been cooked on site so they were hot for serving. That was enough appies for at least 10-12 people and they still wouldn't be very hungry for dinner after.

Also what kind of a-hole "friend" has a huge party and asks new mom Becky to make all the appies?

Also did anyone notice how she mentioned this was one of the same "friends" who attended (and apparently survived) her salmonella-infused Galentine's dinner? And how she had made fresh spring mix salad for that party? Except, didn't she previously she was sticking to the pantry challenge for that party? So where did the spring mix come from? Liar Becky strikes again.

Speaking of lying, in this video she claims she's using a frozen red pepper from last year's garden. Except, the red pepper she's using is CLEARLY fresh from the store. I freeze peppers and they're good but they're not crispy and firm like hers were.

3.     +11   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I’ve been watching some of her older videos just to see what the changes have been. Her word usage and pronunciation has been off all along. In two separate videos, she struggles with “compartmentalize” and just says “partmentalize”. Lots of stuff like that.

Also in two different videos, she says, “I got this in my last grocery haul, I just didn’t show you that part.” So we have to assume that Shecky only shows what she wants you to see. All along, she has hidden food and other purchases from viewers. So I think if we actually went through her hoarding cupboards, we would find a lot of stuff that Shecky tells us she doesn’t buy/eat.

She has a lot of food issues.

4.     +8   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group
    Burning My Neck with Bacon Grease at Waffhoe House

Status
    Anonymous
    My guess is that the dinner party (it there was one) was more of a potluck. My friends and I do that occasionally. Everyone brings a dish and we eat and play cards. Her friend apparently asked her to bring ONE appetizer. The dip alone would have been plenty. Becky originally was going to make 4 appetizers but her store was out of one ingredient so she only made the three.

5.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (bitchybetty @ 26/3/2023, 17:54) 
    My guess is that the dinner party (it there was one) was more of a potluck. My friends and I do that occasionally. Everyone brings a dish and we eat and play cards. Her friend apparently asked her to bring ONE appetizer. The dip alone would have been plenty. Becky originally was going to make 4 appetizers but her store was out of one ingredient so she only made the three.

We have potlucks too, and usually if someone is a new mom (or any other challenging situation) we have them bring something easy, like ice or a bottle of wine.

Becky basically had to neglect her baby for hours to make all this food (plus the bonus candied walnuts and homemade salad dressing). You'd think her "friend" would also watch her videos and know her time is precious.

6.     +8   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group
    Burning My Neck with Bacon Grease at Waffhoe House

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (CuriousJ @ 26/3/2023, 18:00) 
    QUOTE (bitchybetty @ 26/3/2023, 17:54) 

We have potlucks too, and usually if someone is a new mom (or any other challenging situation) we have them bring something easy, like ice or a bottle of wine.

Becky basically had to neglect her baby for hours to make all this food (plus the bonus candied walnuts and homemade salad dressing). You'd think her "friend" would also watch her videos and know her time is precious.

Yeah I’m wondering if Becky just asked to bring one maybe? Because we wouldn’t expect a new mom to bring anything either. We’ve had a new mom request to bring something though and it’s usually something very easy like a basic cheese and cracker tray, dip, or salad. Something that takes 10 min to throw together. But with Becky I think she genuinely wants to do these things to be away from her baby.

7.     +5   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (bitchybetty @ 3/26/2023, 06:10 PM) 
    Yeah I’m wondering if Becky just asked to bring one maybe? Because we wouldn’t expect a new mom to bring anything either. We’ve had a new mom request to bring something though and it’s usually something very easy like a basic cheese and cracker tray, dip, or salad. Something that takes 10 min to throw together. But with Becky I think she genuinely wants to do these things to be away from her baby.

In the video she said she'd been asked to bring ONE appetizer.

Oh definitely....new moms were always cut a break for potlucks. Napkins, paper plates, bag of chips, some soda - no one expected them to make something in the kitchen.

8.     +14   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    It seems that this new mom is always trying to escape from her newborn. :disgust1:

9.     +7   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Kewel Ainchillawda @ 26/3/2023, 04:26) 
    Northern Woods that's hilarious! And sadly I can see it all happening for real 😆

Also, I just saw this on YouTube. Yikes

Her inability to spell… I’m dead.

10.     +10   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    QUOTE (FakerHomeDeadfromBotulism @ 25/3/2023, 22:22) 
    QUOTE (Iknowhowtocook @ 3/25/2023, 08:58 PM) 
    That’s a lodge. Finex is recognizable by the cool handle and octagonal shape.

If I had to guess, she doesn’t use it because it’s heavy as hell, per my friend who got hers with kickstarter. She said she never uses it because it’s considerably more heavy than any other brand.

But what’s odd is you never see it in cabinets either.

She ruined it, there's no doubt about that.She does not know how, or care to, take proper care of her appliances. My god, just look at her Le Creuset.

Cowboy Kent Rollins has an excellent series on cast iron care..seasoning, cleaning, removing rust, and even comparing the high end brands to Lodge. I could never toss it! Why not make a video about restoring it!? Or even taking it to goodwill for someone else to have a shot at restoring it. It just goes to show she isn’t serious about a functioning self sustaining homestead if you’re too lazy to do maintenance on your high end cookware. That’s a problem for poor people, I guess. Millionaire influencers just waiting for free new products in their PO Box

11.     +18   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    I think the only validation Becky gets is from her cooking. So she has to cook several apps so that people are “impressed” and constantly talk about how “amazing” the food and she is. And, of course she needed content and needed to be away from baby and her vids can’t be short so she made multiple apps to have more content and spend more time away. What a sad life she lives.

12.     +16   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    They way she expressed her gladness about finally being able to go to "dinner parties" again - to me it spoke volumes about how much she loved her old life and probably wished everything was completely normal (pre-baby) again.

When my daughter was a baby I had no family at all living around, plus, she needed more care than normal due to medical issues.
    It seriously took years before I was able to spend an evening out.

Becky is so infinitely spoilt. She has absolutely no clue how hard life can get and when I think of how she whined about her pregnancy and delivery etc. 🙈 The one time she had to do sth that she found rather difficult.

She is a very fragile, non-resilient person. It would be HELL having to depend on her.

Fortunately, her son has two sets of grandparents and a father who will take care of him. I don’t want to think of any emergencies as she‘d clearly be unable to look after him, let alone if she was a single mom.

All she wants to do is cook some cheese, meat and salt laden meals and make it look like a major, applause-worthy operation and that’s that.
    She actually really shouldn’t do much more and definitely shouldn’t be trusted with taking care of any other living beings.

13.     +19   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    She spent more time away from her baby in the first 2 months of his life than I did any of my kids the first two years of their lives.

14.     +5   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (CuriousJ @ 3/26/2023, 05:11 PM) 
    QUOTE (Snarky Sniper @ 26/3/2023, 10:15) 
    Who the hell is she making all those appetizers for? No one ever comes to her house other the same 4 people.

Anyone else thinks her facial expressions are bizarre? I don't know if she's on meds or there's something mentally off with her. She sometimes has a deer in the headlights look in her eyes and she looks sickly. I'm also wondering if she has dyslexia. Maybe that's why she's always spelling words wrong.

It was an insane amount of very hearty/filling appetizers, two of which should have been cooked on site so they were hot for serving. That was enough appies for at least 10-12 people and they still wouldn't be very hungry for dinner after.

Also what kind of a-hole "friend" has a huge party and asks new mom Becky to make all the appies?

Also did anyone notice how she mentioned this was one of the same "friends" who attended (and apparently survived) her salmonella-infused Galentine's dinner? And how she had made fresh spring mix salad for that party? Except, didn't she previously she was sticking to the pantry challenge for that party? So where did the spring mix come from? Liar Becky strikes again.

Speaking of lying, in this video she claims she's using a frozen red pepper from last year's garden. Except, the red pepper she's using is CLEARLY fresh from the store. I freeze peppers and they're good but they're not crispy and firm like hers were.

The spring mix comes from costco..she says she likes it...so no real pantry challenge

15.     +10   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    I really don't understand the big giant mushy freezer meals either. She makes massive amounts of everything. I can't imagine if I was only cooking for two adults and how much easier it would be to put together amazing meals. My kids are picky brats so I don't get to make gourmet type meals very often.

4149 replies since 21/2/2023, 17:01   443170 views