Pantry challenge loser, aigs and soult abuser, behind the scenes boozer, baby wrap misuser, this video is another snoozer! Pt 14

« Older   Newer »

1.     +12   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    lmao i'm sorry but those beds are FUCKN HYSTERICAL. what do people around her think? she is not a farmer. she doesn't need that many, they look stupid and it's costing so much money she'd better be planting gold bullions to make the cost worth it. i agree, she regrets what she's done but she's so deep into it now, might as well go for it.

2.     +22   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    :mfr_omg:

I am half way this video, but wth?
    This is an absolute new level of stupidity and ridiculousness (if that's a word).
    Life style of the rich and stupid...
    This has absolutely NOTHING to do with homesteading.
    F*ck you Shrecky, there are people out there who don't know how to pay their bills and can't buy the food they need to feed their family...
    This really, really pisses me off, pardon my French.

Edited by EU countrygirl - 1/4/2023, 13:03

3.     +18   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    The landscapers walk off this job before it's done.
    She changed her mind so many times
    3 times you can change your mind, then bye bye. It's the unwritten rule I think. They can make just as much money elsewhere, without her freezer burnt cookies and constant micromanaging.

4.     +8   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (ItsNotLazyItsGrace @ 1/4/2023, 11:33) 
    QUOTE (LauraLee @ 1/4/2023, 10:19) 
    So there is an existing garden, perfectly nice. An existing orchard, very nice. All of it was fenced including the fenced in yard for the dogs.

And all this time, she was pregnant. Was there a chicken coop also? I can't stand looking at her rotten mess.

So rather than work with what was there and perfectly fine, she decides to rip up the property. The landscaper will unfortunately have this on his record. Not good. I think someone reputable would have declined that mess. This is going to be a nightmare.

I have to wonder if they had a clue what they were getting into, I can't imagine so, unless they are familiar with the family through head chicken's job. If that's the case they may have felt obligated to keep a business relationship on the positive side. Just speculation though. I feel sorry for that crew, she has to drive them bonkers with her filming and constant changes to the plan - some that aren't insignificant.

So did they each work for their fathers before this mess? If so, then zero real world work experience. I suspect this is all family money. It's so reckless.

5.     +14   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (EU countrygirl @ 1/4/2023, 13:00) 
    :mfr_omg:

I am half way this video, but wth?
    This is an absolute new level of stupidity and ridiculousness (if that's a word).
    Life style of the rich and stupid...
    This has absolutely NOTHING to do with homesteading.
    F*ck you Shrecky, there are people out there who don't know how to pay their bills and can't buy the food they need to feed their family...
    This really, really pisses me off, pardon my French.

“Lifestyle of the rich and stupid” fits her perfectly 😂

6.     +9   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    This landscaping job is a disaster and looks hideous. I REALLY question if she's paying one cent for this or if it's a gift from FIL and daddy forking over cash. If it were MY money, I'd damn well be making sound decisions before hand. Who drew up these plans? And how quickly? She's barely lived in the house and then had Emmitt. She took no time to learn her land and actually plan and make changes before having a crew dig up a whole hill. Piss poor planning and now changing her mind 15 times during the project. Who does this? If it were MY money and I changed my mind, I would know that TIME IS MY MONEY and I don't have wheelbarrow's full if it. But she's doing just that, changing her mind and things are getting re-done...so is time someone else's money? I think so. How many times has she changed the location of the greenhouse now, three? When it does get put up, is she going to have the company tear it all down and re-located it another 3 times? She must be an absolute nightmare to satisfy.

Does the boss landscaper of this business not have experience with doing beds on a hill? Or is he just doing what know-it-all Shecky is telling him? Looks to me that they tore out all the earth and will be turning around and putting it back. Those beds do not need to be that deep to plant vegetables, even potatoes. And she's going to drive down there to bring the non existent potatoes up to the house. OH, gawd, does she hear herself when nothing reasonable or relatable comes out of that tongue smacking gob. She's the laughing stock of the Universe, imagine the real homesteaders busting a gut laughing at the rich fool playing farmer. She says she suffers from anxiety. WELL, I think her situation, she clearly brings this shit on herself. I have anxiety just looking at this damn mess.

Holy shit, she's beyond certifiable at this point. And is Josh just turning a blind eye, I wonder. Of course Emmitt will be housebound like the dogs and never get to play and run feeling the grass between his toes or breathe fresh air. He'll be high on paint fumes in the house and strapped to her chest smothering as a toddler.

7.     +13   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    This will be our mistake together friends 🤣 I can hear it now

8.     +14   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Yup.
    "Hey Friend! Well, we fucked up, but I will give ourselves grace."

9.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I came. Across this channel and around the 6 minute mark she's talking about people in the homesteading community trying to keep up with the joneses. No pun intended 😂

Even mentions the freeze dryer.

Anyway I thought of ms Becky when she was talking about it.

I think this family is more of a homestead/farm then beckster.

https://youtu.be/2bv_IWZBGXo

10.     +2   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (ItsNotLazyItsGrace @ 4/1/2023, 05:20 AM) 
    I'm also super curious how this year's taxes are going to go. If she's made so much money they can afford all of this, I sure hope she put some aside, though I guess Washington doesn't have income tax so maybe the hit wouldn't be so bad. I'm sure she has a huge list of things she'll claim as business expenses too..

Income taxes (state/federal) have zero to do with property taxes (county, and sometimes city).

I inherited my last house. Property taxes went from $1,400/yr to $8,800/yr once the house transferred into my name. It was an 1,080 sq ft house on a small lot. But not in Washington.

11.     +7   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    On a dark desert highway, cool wind in my hair...

Status
    I had to laugh at the au gratin thing. My husband thinks he's some kind of foodie person too and he doesn't know the difference either. When I correct him he still calls it scalloped potatoes even though it has cheese on it lol.

12.     +9   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Poor Baby Acre isn’t going to be out in the air at all. They’re putting an orchard in next to the raised beds and a greenhouse on the other side. Also the chicken coop. No grassy play area for him AT ALL. May as well put him in the dog crate with the dogs.

I originally pictured the backyard tiered with the raised beds actually on the ground, not on stilts.

13.     +14   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Goomie @ 1/4/2023, 17:08) 
    Poor Baby Acre isn’t going to be out in the air at all. They’re putting an orchard in next to the raised beds and a greenhouse on the other side. Also the chicken coop. No grassy play area for him AT ALL. May as well put him in the dog crate with the dogs.

I originally pictured the backyard tiered with the raised beds actually on the ground, not on stilts.

poor kid, if he knew his future, he'd wheel himself out of there in his rolling bassinet, down the hill hopefully into a kind neighbour's house.

lol at stilts. that corner one genuinely looks like stilts. hahahaha 5ft raised bed because i planned out my ass but hahahaha we'll just spend more to raise the whole damn hill back up hahaha friend

14.     +10   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    "Let's go to the SEED ROOM"
    WHAT??

15.     +13   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (EU countrygirl @ 1/4/2023, 17:17) 
    "Let's go to the SEED ROOM"
    WHAT??

lmao maybe that's where josh keeps his paper towels when he wants to enjoy them :embarrassed-smile-smiley-emotic

4149 replies since 21/2/2023, 17:01   443159 views