Pantry challenge loser, aigs and soult abuser, behind the scenes boozer, baby wrap misuser, this video is another snoozer! Pt 14

« Older   Newer »

1.     +6   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (IOWAMOM @ 4/6/2023, 07:09 PM) 
    I used to watch him all the time. Then he became a shill for the Abundance plus app. I took a look and it was overpriced.

I hoped he would take down the app promo, but nada.

I watch randomly but get easily annoyed with that family and stop, lol. I'd have lots to say.

QUOTE (Sprout123 @ 4/6/2023, 07:14 PM) 
    QUOTE (irmingard @ 6/4/2023, 18:48) 
    She probably blames that one on Josh: I bet she thinks he should’ve researched "bottle propping" for her. 😆

It’s the same with her pups: who leaves a dog with UTI for several hours in a cold car, in winter? Only Becky BugEye.

Oh yes, that was damn bad. Next time we will see dogs in the transporter in the back, Emmit in the car seat and her shopping at costco. Or rather we won't but it will happen.

And she is so "frugal" that she has one small transporter in which even one dog can hardly turn but she stuffs both of them in. Or puts her chickens in it.
    Bitch.

I'm sure she'd stuff both dogs, the chickens and Emmitt in one if she could get away with it.

2.     +7   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (EU countrygirl @ 4/6/2023, 06:44 PM) 
    I think the "visitors" told her to take down potentially harmful videos.
    After all, she is an influencer, albeit a very stupid one, there will be people that will follow her lead.
    Not a problem when those followers were to get really sick from food poisening by incorrect canning videos, but not okay when they kill their babies by doing what Shrecky does.

I cant believe it took her so long after the visit to delete them! They were probably like "hey we're still getting calls about you being a bad mom cause its all over the internet." She should have had common sense to at least edit out the bad parts but noooo becky thinks shes right about everything always. No shame

3.     +11   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Four minutes into the new video and she has mentioned she got up at 4 AM for Em four times so far. She's also REALLY hoping the dinner guests will leave leftovers for her...

4.     +6   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    whats with the clear over exposing in her edits? she did that with her grabbing at the compost video trying to show us the "plastic parts" and i couldnt see crap with her over exposing it. now, this new one again at the beginning and it has to be done while editing.

also, who else hates that black shirt? it reminds me of a uniform top or something. so just bleh and unflattering and she loves wearing it! 🙄

5.     +11   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    [/QUOTE]
    I'm sure she'd stuff both dogs, the chickens and Emmitt in one if she could get away with it.
    [/QUOTE]

And put them away somewhere, like the darkest corner of her cellar.
    And forget about them.

I really don't know why she has dogs. She doesn't give a shit about them. I cannot pass mine without speaking to them, without petting them even casually...and yes, they have boundaries. And they don't run away chasing neighbour's chick's. And they know their recall. And I have a massive steel built in crate in our SUV for safe travels.
    And when they are unwell I will go straight to the vets not shop around with a sick dog in my car. Damn if she can't have compassion for her dog's basic needs how can she have them about a child.
    For me it is the same. They need constant care.

6.     +7   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    I was just getting ready to say it looks like a uniform top I used to wear at a restaurant. It's giving me bad vibes having to remember that...but I'm amazed that she isn't all bundled up in a huge sweater. I guess it's because her parents run the heat at their house.

Also, who takes their breakfast on a plate like that in the car? I've only been watching 5 mins and I already see this video is for us.

And the fake smiles as she starts a new 'scene' both at the beginning and in the car.

7.     +11   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I hate how she enters the room like its a TV episode. The black scrub top is probably from her dental hygiene days.

8.     +10   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I will never get over this stupid "hey, friend!" and "(the blabla) we made together"-crap. It’s insane. Who started this particular shit? Jamerill? I wish I could stick her, Becky and all the other unbearable YouTubers into a special version of The Hunger Games. 🍿

QUOTE (OldHag @ 6/4/2023, 19:57) 
    I hate how she enters the room like its a TV episode. The black scrub top is probably from her dental hygiene days.

That’s what I thought! Medical attire or butcher‘s clothing.

9.     +3   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (irmingard @ 4/6/2023, 08:03 PM) 
    I will never get over this stupid "hey, friend!" and "(the blabla) we made together"-crap. It’s insane. Who started this particular shit? Jamerill? I wish I could stick her, Becky and all the other unbearable YouTubers into a special version of The Hunger Games. 🍿

QUOTE (OldHag @ 6/4/2023, 19:57) 

That’s what I thought! Medical attire or butcher‘s clothing.

I'm hearing that friend thing more, it makes me cringe. Jessica at Three Rivers says it all the time and Little Mountain Ranch says it, yeesh, stop it!

10.     +12   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    "Let’s go downstairs and do some 'shopping'!" Wow, almost every sentence makes my skin crawl 🙈

11.     +3   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I don't know in which time zone all of you bakers are atm but here is 20.13 and I will have my late dinner after a long day at the office. Will watch her latest masterpiece later as I don't want to ruin my appetite 😉

12.     +11   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    In her car she really wanted to say: "this family dinner…" but halfway through she corrected herself and said "this dinner party" - she’s obsessed with that term. For her, EVERYTHING is a dinner party. I wouldn’t call dinner with my parents a dinner party. It’s ludicrous.

QUOTE (Sprout123 @ 6/4/2023, 20:15) 
    I don't know in which time zone all of you bakers are atm but here is 20.13 and I will have my late dinner after a long day at the office. Will watch her latest masterpiece later as I don't want to ruin my appetite 😉

Same time zone! 😉

13.     +15   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Guys, I’m sorry, but this video is really 🤣
    when she walks into her mom‘s house and Susan immediately plays along with her stupid filming 🙈. My mom wouldn’t have it. Making every encounter into a video. It’s so silly and terrible, actually.

Susan wants to go to Costco as she’s keen on finding some lamb - ummm: search your daughter‘s freezer, there should be an entire lamb inside!!!

Edited by irmingard - 6/4/2023, 20:27

14.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (irmingard @ 6/4/2023, 20:17) 
    In her car she really wanted to say: "this family dinner…" but halfway through she corrected herself and said "this dinner party" - she’s obsessed with that term. For her, EVERYTHING is a dinner party. I wouldn’t call dinner with my parents a dinner party. It’s ludicrous.

QUOTE (Sprout123 @ 6/4/2023, 20:15) 

Same time zone! 😉

Same here.
    With daylight saving time (I hate it)

15.     +11   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    I’d just like to say, if Bex is doing the pearl earrings and up-do as some sort of call out to religious fans, that woman from 3 Rivers with the fucking plait and headscarf who looks and sounds like she’s put herself into slavery to a man…..
    Get real.
    I see Becky’s faults but there’s a lot of hypocrisy on this thread. 3 rivers is creepy AF.

4149 replies since 21/2/2023, 17:01   443159 views