Pantry challenge loser, aigs and soult abuser, behind the scenes boozer, baby wrap misuser, this video is another snoozer! Pt 14

« Older   Newer »

1.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Salty Dog @ 6/4/2023, 20:27) 
    I’d just like to say, if Bex is doing the pearl earrings and up-do as some sort of call out to religious fans, that woman from 3 Rivers with the fucking plait and headscarf who looks and sounds like she’s put herself into slavery to a man…..
    Get real.
    I see Becky’s faults but there’s a lot of hypocrisy on this thread. 3 rivers is creepy AF.

Only to you apparently.

QUOTE (TIPPYTAP @ 6/4/2023, 19:09) 
    She is early today, uploaded already <_< something more recent, shopping for her Easter party I imagine. ?? :f: :f: :f:

Which I believe is backwards didn't she already show all the Easter food?

2.     +10   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I’d just like to say, if Bex is doing the pearl earrings and up-do as some sort of call out to religious fans, that woman from 3 Rivers with the fucking plait and headscarf who looks and sounds like she’s put herself into slavery to a man…..
    Get real.
    I see Becky’s faults but there’s a lot of hypocrisy on this thread. 3 rivers is creepy AF.

This is what pisses me off about three rivers. All the virtue signaling is disgusting.

3.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Get real.

I really don't care, I just watch for the content.
    Sometimes I ff.
    I am not interested in their religion, political point of view, their private life etc.

4.     +5   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Salty Dog @ 4/6/2023, 08:27 PM) 
    Get real.

:hearty-laugh: They are all very culty and weird to me! lol

5.     +6   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Get real.

I cannot bear watching her. Also a lot of others like Farmhouse on Boone etc., all those women who want to look like and lead the life of Laura Ingall‘s mother - no thank you. That’s why I first liked Becky. But that was soon to change, too 😆

6.     +11   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    So she stumbled out of the house carrying her plate of breakfast and coffee mug, set it down somewhere in the car, but then had to come back into the house to get her camera? So freaking dumb. It's all so contrived and looks so unnatural.

7.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Maybe I'm in a bad mood today but anytime someone mentions three rivers lady or whatever their name is I get stabby.

8.     +6   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Just scrolled down the comments. Her mum is commenting under lots of comments ...well, never before. What's up?

9.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Do you think Emmitt will get and Easter basket from mom and dad?

10.     +11   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She invited people to her parents family dinner? It’s funny they bought lamb and she said in the voice over it was great. She had lamb in her freezer and said they didn’t like it and tossed it or gave it away.
    She will use any excuse not to spend time with the baby. We went shopping but what really her mother shopped and she filmed it all for content.

11.     +11   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    My face every time she repeats aaiiggggz for the hundredth time!
    Attached Image
    6466A79E-FEB9-4CB1-8ED4-D85FE6A97E9A

12.     +2   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Sprout123 @ 4/6/2023, 08:54 PM) 
    Just scrolled down the comments. Her mum is commenting under lots of comments ...well, never before. What's up?

And now her mom is posting the channel on her FB.

13.     +15   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Idontgetit @ 6/4/2023, 04:42) 
    QUOTE (Sadiem @ 6/4/2023, 04:33) 
    Wow I just can't keep up with you gals, haha.

Feeling a little bit down tonight, I was wondering ... since this thread is not being watched, if any of you gals would be interested in visiting my channel. It's really small, I like the way many of you think, so I would love some input if anyone has any, haha.

Feeling like I'm exposing myself here, don't want to end up with a thread someday X) :XD:

www.youtube.com/@borealliving5859

I'll watch you and you won't become a thread... By me anyway. Wishing you all the best with your channel.

Any others want to come forth? I'd love to watch more of our "friends".

I’ve been watching your channel since we first messaged each other months ago!

I will expose myself in solidarity 🤣
    https://youtube.com/@OurUrbanHomestead1

I am a hot mess, but I embrace it!
    Also, just FYI …. all my earning from Adsense go to help Veterans. I buy food, pay utility bills etc.
    Last month I was able to donate $350 to the Paralyzed Veterans Foundation.

14.     +15   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    So I might be pretty extreme in my views on my kids but I would never in a billion years (unless absolutely needed…like a true emergency) leave my infant child with for a whole day. But then again I fully breastfed both of them. But I certainly wouldn’t leave baby with the dad all day long just so I can Galavant around town with my mum…..I just think she doesn’t even truly wanted this child and it shows. Sad honestly

15.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Goomie12 @ 6/4/2023, 20:32) 
    Get real.

Only to you apparently.

QUOTE (TIPPYTAP @ 6/4/2023, 19:09) 
    She is early today, uploaded already <_< something more recent, shopping for her Easter party I imagine. ?? :f: :f: :f:

Which I believe is backwards didn't she already show all the Easter food?

Nope. Not only her. We all have opinions

4149 replies since 21/2/2023, 17:01   443159 views