1.     +16   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    :thumbs-up:

QUOTE (OffbrandElsa @ 3/7/2023, 11:51 AM) 
    NO ONE should be messaging any bio moms on here. Seriously. We are a snark group. Don't go real life and stick your hands were they dont belong.

thank you for this! anything mentioning contacting someone will be deleted. what you do outside of this forum is your business. we don't need to hear about it

2.     +9   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    That last thread got really nasty. Thank you for stepping in.

3.     +7   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    I just feel so bad for these kids and what they're caught up in.
    In addition to being too young to understand the ramifications of this channel, and not being able to give consent, as Alicia took that from them - they're now caught between a rock and a hard place with even more of their dirty laundry being aired online for the world. Not what any kid needs.

4.     +10   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    None of the kid's personal information should have ever been put out in the public, by any of the adults involved. I hope N get's the help she needs and all the kids are safe.

5.     +10   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    I've been worried about N for months now. I noticed a change in her around Christmas time. I do hope she gets the help she needs. If it true Alicia refused to take her to get help Alicia is horrible human being. I think people don't realize N is just 14 years old. She must be so scared right now. Sad situation all round.

6.     +11   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I just watched the DCP from last night. He has a clip of Alicia saying on her own vlog they took so much deciding to take N & D that they went into foster care first. Because, straight from her mouth, not being able to film them would have a negative impact on her social media. That right there let me know how horrible she is. A child is more important than social media.

7.     +4   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (IfYouWill @ 8/3/2023, 19:14) 
    I just watched the DCP from last night. He has a clip of Alicia saying on her own vlog they took so much deciding to take N & D that they went into foster care first. Because, straight from her mouth, not being able to film them would have a negative impact on her social media. That right there let me know how horrible she is. A child is more important than social media.

That’s actually not what she said. Alicia didn’t know the situation at first. The Bio Mom was already in an inpatient rehab facial and the state took them and placed them in a foster home. Alicia said they were miserable and Shawna, the Bio Mom requested them to be placed with her. She had to think about it since they were already fully into the YT thing and how would that impact things. She wasn’t saying she didn’t want them if she couldn’t record.

8.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status

The feeling I got from her videos back then was biomom reached out bc she WATCHED the DD content and from high school. Mom seems to ask pretty much anyone to take her kids. I got the idea Josh was totally against it. Alicia told the courts she was a family vlogger and when she came out of court she seemed relieved that it would not impact her filming. She was aware of N's issues.

My opinion is Alicia should have never taken them in. Biomom however, is now making things 100% worse with her social media blasts of court records and desperate texts from her daughter.

D and N are going to have even more trauma to deal with after the past few days.

9.     +8   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (BeautifulDisaster @ 3/8/2023, 07:28 PM) 

That’s actually not what she said. Alicia didn’t know the situation at first. The Bio Mom was already in an inpatient rehab facial and the state took them and placed them in a foster home. Alicia said they were miserable and Shawna, the Bio Mom requested them to be placed with her. She had to think about it since they were already fully into the YT thing and how would that impact things. She wasn’t saying she didn’t want them if she couldn’t record.

Her words were it took them so long to decide that the kids already went into foster care and were miserable. The only con, the only reason they would say no was because it would negatively impact social media. If saving kids meant so much to her that she felt God was calling them to help all the families of these kids it wouldn't have taken them so long to decide just because they couldn't film them.

10.     +3   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    I’m new here but you are exactly correct by repeating her words as she said them.

11.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Popping my corn

12.     +3   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Her morning routine today was off. Interesting she said she only had enough bread for 10 sandwiches and said the other two can have wraps. When she started counting she only had enough bread for 9 so the oldest three would have to have wraps. She was thrown off by the whole thing. Wonder if the wraps were a cover up for N and D no longer living there?

13. Orgahnicpahleo
        +5   Like  

User deleted

Her words exactly were "the biggest con of taking in more kids is that it may negatively impact social media (we won't be able to show them). Bet she is kicking herself for being such an open book and not editing.

14.     +4   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She is live on Instagram and has the comments turned off.

15.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Villainmom @ 8/3/2023, 20:35) 
    She is live on Instagram and has the comments turned off.

She seems super pissed too. Her resting B face is on point today.

767 replies since 8/3/2023, 16:25   185075 views