Dougherty Dozen Pt. 7

« Older   Newer »

1.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (QueenCheese @ 14/4/2023, 18:38) 
    Pams still friends with Alicia on Facebook but I haven't hear her mention her

Interesting. I checked Pam's Facebook last night and didn't see Alicia. She never mentions her anymore. I'll have to go back and see when the last time she has Pam's cookies or cakes.

2.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Woah boy the comments section on her “Ramadan” what her kids eat in a day video are wild. Funny to see them actively being deleted as well.

3.     +3   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    She didn’t make any of that food did she?

4.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Honestly I thought the take out looked better than what she would make. I wish she would do 1:1 cooking with J every week on that night. He loves to cook and she said he has fine motor skills issues, so measuring and mixing could help prepare him for adulthood. That would be good mother/son time too.

5.     +5   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Toomuchlaugh @ 14/4/2023, 18:46) 
    It's inevitable you are going to break up when you get together at 12. Relationships have super big feelings to young teens, hopefully they are both ok.

Yes.

I absolutely cringe when these vloggers feature the romantic relationships of their teens.

Of course, I cringe when people I know IRL feel the need to post photos of their teens with their SO’s.

I mean, know who your kids are dating, but don’t make their dating relationship your relationship and don’t go posting pictures of the couple on your social media. Let the kids have the relationship and post (or not post) the pictures, KWIM?

6.     Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I don't have time for her videos. Did she actually make that sushi?

7.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Dontdothat @ 4/20/2023, 05:41 PM) 
    I don't have time for her videos. Did she actually make that sushi?

I believe so it was seaweed and rice for the most part I did skim over a lot
    and avocado was added.

8.     +3   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    In every family photo they take N is dressed like a Ho. Doesn’t she have any clothes that cover her boobs and butt??? She’s 14!!! It looks like she is wearing her bedroom slippers to the zoo! Alicia needs to be a parent and not their friend!

9.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    my lord!

again with 14 medium sized pizza bases ( plus they eat take out pizza all of the time ) . COME ON CANT B AND H split one? along with D and Br yet her viewers applaud her hauls?

FINE feed your family but stop wasting so much food and buying stuff that you dont recycle etc etc. its just nonsense I mean will Z eat that GIANT can of chicken noodle soup ? can you not get her the pop top ones. I know she requested BECAUSE she wont eat your cooking so soup it is ! JUST NVM its just excess and waste and she mentioned ordering from AMAZON and going to WALMART While shopping at WEGGIES lol and went to COSTCO the day before.

SO WHO parents the kids??? you are constantly SHOPPING and i dont care if they are at school, but most times U R OUt they are at home. and then its dropping them places so when is the parenting happening OR spending ANYTIME WITH THEM??? u spend as little time as possible with them!! ITS SO OBVI! there is more to parenting then feeding and clothing ! but that seems to be all you can manage then you leave the rest to OTHERS ! as in sports and horses but again when is it parents and kids time ? OH WAIT IS IT the one sunday a month that is filmed ???????? How is that spending time with your kids ??? ALWAYS FILMED !!

and JOSHHHHHHHHHHH wouldnt dream of quitting his job to help out he can barely stand half of them. UGH !

10.     +3   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Chortle @ 25/4/2023, 20:14) 
    her latest shop at weggies AFTER Costco and she says this about ONE ITEM !! Says she forgot WTF? LIES ! u have a list for weggies but NOT for costco? HOW ODD OF YOU !! LIES!

it would seem you forgot ALOT of things at Costco ! half your cart is items you could have got a COSTCO so dont lie and say that you forgot. it makes you look stupid !

She does on purpose because she needs to post two big hauls. If she got the bulk at Costco she fears no one will watch Weggies haul. It's all about the money and she's got it to burn for now.

11.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Dontdothat @ 4/25/2023, 05:56 PM) 
    QUOTE (Chortle @ 25/4/2023, 20:14) 
    her latest shop at weggies AFTER Costco and she says this about ONE ITEM !! Says she forgot WTF? LIES ! u have a list for weggies but NOT for costco? HOW ODD OF YOU !! LIES!

it would seem you forgot ALOT of things at Costco ! half your cart is items you could have got a COSTCO so dont lie and say that you forgot. it makes you look stupid !

She does on purpose because she needs to post two big hauls. If she got the bulk at Costco she fears no one will watch Weggies haul. It's all about the money and she's got it to burn for now.

oh I am well aware sorry I thought I mentioned that in my comments, ive mentioned in the past. we all know that she will never do a once a month FULL ON costco haul cause then she wont have her weekly shopping haul and thats where she gets the most views.

I was pointing out her lame excuse of she FORGOT. but then she goes to wegs and gets stuff like bread products that she could easily have gotten at Costco. Hence my more than half her cart could have been purchased at costco.
    Gotta admit she knows her fans and they would DIE if she didnt do a weekly shop at wegmans LOL

BUT her lying about why she doesnt buy more items at costco is always laughable. FORGOT? AND when she did that dreadful giving back for 1 mill subs she bought ALL THE BREAD AT COSTCO> so it can be done.

12.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I think they are getting around $65,000 a month off their social media. That's a whole lot of money. Perhaps Josh is keeping his school job for the great insurance it provides. I know teachers have really good health insurance plans. I have not watched them in a while. Did they ever buy a bigger house?

13.     +2   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (can't eat sugar @ 4/27/2023, 09:55 PM) 
    I think they are getting around $65,000 a month off their social media. That's a whole lot of money. Perhaps Josh is keeping his school job for the great insurance it provides. I know teachers have really good health insurance plans. I have not watched them in a while. Did they ever buy a bigger house?

Health plans for teachers widely varies county to county and state to state.

$65K is a lot for most of us, but Lush blows through her money. No way any of it goes to good use or savings.

14.     +1   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anyone else see her latest food waste creation..a kiddie pool filled with nachos.

15.     +6   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Dontdothat @ 7/5/2023, 14:04) 
    Anyone else see her latest food waste creation..a kiddie pool filled with nachos.

I thought it was absolutely disgusting and a complete waste of food. She must be hard up for content. Kinda reminded me of a pig trough.
    No plates or even napkins.

769 replies since 8/3/2023, 16:25   185567 views