Status
    Anonymous
    Requested

2.     +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Yay!! This nut- so obsessed with Jen that she will follow her right down the divorce path. Mark my words.

3.     +3   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I cannot stand this Jen Ross wannabe weakling. Can’t wait to snark!

4.     +4   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She's obviously too fragile to cope with any viewer comments, but does anyone else think it's odd that she disables comments on all of her vlogs? Like she just publishes videos of her kids for public consumption and then doesn't allow anyone to comment? It's creepy & I don't understand the point of that one-way sharing.

My biggest gripe is that all of her "designs" are on crew neck t-shirts. They look so frumpy and make her look fat.

5.     +2   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    She doesn’t allow comments on any of her videos. So stupid. I don’t know if it’s just me or what but it’s becoming impossible to get through her videos lately. There are commercials about every two minutes!

6.     Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    She looks rough in today’s video.
    Also, I did not need to hear about her sex life.

7.     Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    I guess all of her videos will just be her trying to sell stuff now. And no. We really didn’t need to hear about her sex life but she was trying to hustle.

8.     +4   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    They're moving to a new house. I unsubbed to her because I can't stand boring people who do Disney but I'll come back to criticize her new house.

9.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I just watched the new house tour, and while it's great they bought a fixer upper (all these influencers seem to only buy new builds to get the instagram perfect look right away), there was the same problem that is always there on Blair's videos. First, she talks way too much. I don't know if she is like this in real life, but girl can talk until you fall asleep! She barely takes a breath, and just keeps going. She seems very ADD, because she often goes off on tangents that are not relevant to the discussion at hand, and drones on and on! Next, the biggest issue I have with her videos are the constant screaming children in the background. Look, I have 3 kids, and am a super patient person (I love kids and work in education, so--this isn't a hate on children thing), but she lets her kids scream uninterrupted as much as they want. There is never a reminder of "inside voices" or "why are you screaming, honey--I am right here" or even "can you please not scream so loudly, you are hurting my ears!". Never. She never tries to correct that. And, she never tries to film away from the screaming.

In the house tour video, she should have had her husband watch the kids for 15 minutes, and then had a quiet walkthru with just her and the camera and their plans for renovations. But instead, we get a half hour video of her shouting to be heard over the absolute chaos of her children's uncontrolled screams. Since it was an empty house tour, it was magnified times a thousand decibels. I don't know how anyone could have ever watched that comfortably. Between her constant chattering, shaky filming (how long has she been doing this vlogging thing?) and the kids wailing and shrieking, it was totally unwatchable.

10.     +3   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Why is she re-telling the entire story of how they got the house? What was the point of the last video? I agree, she talks way too damn much and over explains simple things.

Nooo, her decorating ideas are so 2020. Boo! Everything painted Dove White and an accent wall in Iron Ore? Boring! The house has some nice built-in features like the laundry room cabinets.

I found the house and they paid $529,900 for 2,496 sq.ft.

Edited by ColdOne - 7/16/2023, 03:43 PM

11.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (ColdOne @ 7/16/2023, 10:26 PM) 
    Why is she re-telling the entire story of how they got the house? What was the point of the last video? I agree, she talks way too damn much and over explains simple things.

Nooo, her decorating ideas are so 2020. Boo! Everything painted Dove White and an accent wall in Iron Ore? Boring! The house has some nice built-in features like the laundry room cabinets.

I found the house and they paid $529,900 for 2,496 sq.ft.

OMG, you have skills. Yes, her decorating ideas area very Pinterest board from a few years ago.

12.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I just watched the new vlog, and I found their house too. It seems like they moved to a gated golf course community, which they may love. Her and her mom ragging on the previous owner for not cleaning was a little funny--every house we have bought has been a total dump fixer upper in the Bay Area, so get in line was all I could think. They were complaining about a not that clean 90's style house, and I bought a home that was built in 1920, and I swear it hadn't been cleaned or updated since then. Later, we 'moved up" to a house built in 1957 and it was beyond all reason terrible. Both houses looked great when we were done. You have to roll up your sleeves and fix a fixer upper, and not expect Joanna Gaines to roll in to do it for you.

13.     +1   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    The listing photos were totally fine! It was NOT a hoarder house or whatever she tried to make it sound like

14.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Hello fellow Blair snarkers! I've been waiting for this board. When Jen had kids, I went looking for a kid less couple that does Disney and found this train wreck. She is super full of herself and no doubt the in laws cover a lot of the bills as her Etsy business of boring AF clothing is produced by her husband's company which his mother owns. Also, if you're gonna YouTube, YouTube don't turn off the comments of every video.

And STOP SWALLOWING AFTER EVERY SENTENCE!!!!

15.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Her new house is going to be so much more comfortable for them, because they had SO many toys crammed into their old house. The whole living room used to be a playroom with toys always exploding from every corner. It seems like they have almost twice as much space here.

Again, the noise level of little Nora screaming every time she speaks was deafening. I don't know if it is a speech issue (some children who have speech issues scream since they can't articulate their words) or what, but Blair could just start addressing it by speaking quietly to her when she screams or asking he to use her "talking" voice rather than screaming voice.

Her parents are very kind to help her and I do love her mom. She seems really fun. She has a very supportive family.

85 replies since 14/3/2023, 22:35   17190 views