Blair Lamb

« Older   Newer »

1.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    She is such a weakling. Wants to share every detail of her life on the internet but doesn't want anyone to comment on it?

She's a grifter like Jen with her "subscribers" on IG who pay her to be able to interact and comment and see super ~extra speshul~ content.

2.     +2   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    I used to love her content and I honestly think their new home looks great! However, she continues to make nasty comments about how rough the house was before they moved in and it’s like…yeah, we saw. We get it. Also what’s the point in even sharing videos when she has the comments off??? Hard to feel invested in a creator when it’s impossible to give any feedback at all. In her latest video it just seemed like the list of projects is endless and honestly the ideas she has are so boring. Also her hair being that dark doesn’t suit her. Lol I think now I’m just being bitchy but it really is annoying with the lack of interaction with her viewers and how monotonous her stuff is now.

3.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I'm sorry but they are so boring I can't imagine what "special" content she could offer.

Also, me thinks she shut comments down after kids. If you don't like what people are saying, don't share your kids.

4.     +2   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (blondeambition @ 4/8/2023, 17:45) 
    She is such a weakling. Wants to share every detail of her life on the internet but doesn't want anyone to comment on it?

She's a grifter like Jen with her "subscribers" on IG who pay her to be able to interact and comment and see super ~extra speshul~ content.

I remember when she said her husband would “screen” her comments for her years ago, and now they’re gone completely. I agree, if you can’t handle the heat, get out of the kitchen lady. If you put your life on YouTube, you’re going to have to deal with people commenting on your life.

5.     +1   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I just remembered what I came here for 😂.. I just watched a bit of her latest video (to catch what she said about Jen Ross) and when she’s wearing that HIDEOUS orange dress and bends over to pick something up… no offense, but is she pregnant again? Just asking because I know she’d been working out and had been looking more fit the last time I watched her videos months and months ago and now… just wondering if I missed an ANNOUNCEMENT 🙄

6.     +2   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She must've stopped using that neck roller, too. WOOF. She's gonna have a wattle. She always chooses the absolute worst clothing colours for her skin tone & hair colour, despite getting one of those 80s MLM colour-readings. She just has bad taste and no eye for style.

7.     +1   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Lol, so true, maybe she hasn’t unpacked the neck roller yet 😂 The nicest thing I can say about her clothing choices is that she at least seems to buy quality/ or classic styles (well, except that tarp from Amazon) like well fitting jeans, dooney and Bourke handbags, cute flats.

8.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status

I think she is doing the best she can, but I want her to understand you can donate your kid's extra toys (that is your job as a mom), and you can tell your kids to keep the screaming down (also your job as a mom). As a mom of 3, I was always cleaning my kid's rooms and finding toys that I could donate to find a special place for the new toys. It isn't heartless, it is necessary.

9.     +2   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Who the hell is buying her faded-ass fugly sweatshirts?? Disney losers.

10.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Nobody refers to Disneyland as DLR, Blair. Those shirts won’t sell.
    And I can’t with her complaining about how tired she is with kids when it’s her fault she won’t discipline them.
    I don’t think her daughter will do well in preschool with her shrieking and gimme now personality.

11.     +4   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    My god, her eyelash extensions look so stupid & terrible

Screenshot%202023-08-21%20at%208.43.47%20PM

12.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Yikes.

Personally, I think eyelash extensions don't look great on most people. Way too overdone and then when you are walking around with minimal/no makeup you look like a clown with caterpillars on your eyelids.

13.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    The eyelash extensions are not cute. That with the darker hair with reddish eyebrows make her look mismatched and sloppy.

14.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Watched one of her vlogs this morning for the first time. Then realised that comments are turned off for all her videos. Not sure what the point of posting all of these videos is if there is zero interaction with the audience. Just another internet narc :lol:

15.     +5   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Someone is going to pay money for this??? It looks like a painting shirt that was run over in the driveway

Screenshot%202023-08-27%20at%207.50.07%20PM

QUOTE (pinksims @ 8/24/2023, 04:28 AM) 
    Watched one of her vlogs this morning for the first time. Then realised that comments are turned off for all her videos. Not sure what the point of posting all of these videos is if there is zero interaction with the audience. Just another internet narc :lol:

This creeps me out so much--she posts videos of her children on a public forum and then doesn't interact with any viewers? WHY?

85 replies since 14/3/2023, 22:35   17162 views