Blair Lamb

« Older   Newer »

1.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    With the newest vlog....did she get cheek filler to?

2.     +4   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Long time watcher but finally found this forum. I hate the way they do Disney. She complains about spending $35 on a bubble wand for her children but they are staying in rooms that are $1000 a night and she buys all kinds of other stuff. Why is she railing against the cheap bubble wand? I also can handle her over talking and explaining every single thing.

Also her husband looks so old! The fully gray hair, the way he dresses and talks. He seems like he is 60+ yo.

Her daughter’s hair is a mess. It’s not just that she obviously doesn’t know how to style curly hair but the child’s haircut is terrible. You can tell at the BBB in WDW that the stylist was struggling with how uneven her curly hair was. How does Blair not look back on these videos and see the hair looks so messy.

3.     Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Millennium Falcom @ 4/12/2023, 19:50) 
    With the newest vlog....did she get cheek filler to?

In the Disney vlogs it looks like she has a clump of filler in her cheek. She probably went to some cheap med spa.
    I’m so happy the flight attendant called her out for her terrible parenting. Those kids are so obnoxious.

4.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I watch their videos and wonder where their money comes from. I know little about her husbands business. She has her site and channel which can't bring in that much, can it? It seems like they are always buying something new for the house. Now this Disney trip where the 2 hotels alone were $$$$.

I think she had an issue with the bubble wand because in her eyes it is clutter, which she is better than everyone else because she had decluttered so much of their house.

5.     Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    She’s such a weirdo about being stingy with Christmas. A couple of years ago she gave Nora a potty training toilet, and this year she didn’t do stockings for them but did them for the adults. She really is like Jen, right down to sticking out her tongue before chewing her coffee. Revolting.

6.     +4   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Whoa, Blair’s got major Botox face! Her eyes are wide & her forehead doesn’t move anymore

7.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    In her newest Q and A video, I was waiting for someone to ask her what happened to her face. She looks like a different person! The weight loss is showing but there are also chemicals in there doing the work lol.

8.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Her face in that video's thumbnail looks crazy!

9.     +2   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Can't believe I'm saying anything nice about her, but she's seeming so much more normal now that she's being social and has a friend. She was getting deep into self-focused woo woo crap ever since she got pregnant with Nora and was acting like a Jen Ross-level nut. She uses more modern slang, seems in touch with current trends, and isn't floating in isolated grannyland anymore LikeJen.

10.     +2   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    I have been waiting for this. Blair is unhinged. That woman can't parent her way out of a room with with clearly marked signs. Her children are terrors and I think she only like "Nor Nor". She acts like her son is an evil step child or something. She shows such blatant favoritism. And she us a walking ad now is every single video. She's basically QVC. It's infuriating

11.     +1   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    She always did admire Jen Ross. Now she’s a lousy mother just like her! Blair has also turned herself into a generic influencer bimbo. I swear they all look the same.

12.     Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (TravelGuru @ 17/3/2024, 15:43) 
    I have been waiting for this. Blair is unhinged. That woman can't parent her way out of a room with with clearly marked signs. Her children are terrors and I think she only like "Nor Nor". She acts like her son is an evil step child or something. She shows such blatant favoritism. And she us a walking ad now is every single video. She's basically QVC. It's infuriating

I agree. Vlogmas this year was like Flogmas (flog= to try to sell in uk English, not sure if you use the word like this in the us), even her Disney videos of the last holiday were more interesting. These days she just goes into marketing overload.

13.     +2   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Blair's eyelash extensions are soooo embarrassing! And she lets them get to extreme ratty levels. It's going to be so awful to look back at photos with her small children and see those disgusting lashes.

14.     +2   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    And she has a superiority complex that is unmatched. The fact that in Disney she just let's her kids scream and yell. Chick, just because the place is family friendly, doesn't mean you don't have to parent. If I was in a room next to hers listening to that whiny daughter of hers constantly through the walls, I would have lost it. And on their way home from the last trip both of the kids were freaking out to the point the flight attendant had to say something and she acted like the flight attendant was in the wrong. No Blair, it is your responsibility to shut your kids up. I know you never do so I don't think you know how but you better figure it out.

15.     +2   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Blair was so obnoxious on the family trip planned by her mother-in-law. She's just like Jen Ross; when she's not 100% in control of everything, she turns into a snarky & bratty bitch. And all of her references are to Disney--she kept saying, "It's like the safari trucks at Kilimanjaro" and I was wondering wtf she was talking about. Africa?? No, Disney.

She's obviously furious with Colin for rejecting her and preferring Riley.

85 replies since 14/3/2023, 22:35   17500 views