Blair Lamb

« Older   Newer »

1.     +2   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Yes! She is so annoyed her kid refers Riley. I think it's the main reason she doesn't favor him. I asked a friend to watch one of her videos and tell me what she thought and the first thing she said was, "well, she doesn't like her son." She is a prime example of just bc you can have a kid, doesn't mean you should. How can you be a vlogger and put your life out there like that and so clearly prefer one child over another? She has to see it right? The thing about people like that is they need that constant affirmation of how good of a person they are. They need constant ego petting and reassurance they are a good person.

2.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    So much complaining about the safari ride animal park! And I hate the nickname Nor Nor.

3.     +1   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    I gag every time she says Nor Nor. She needs to do something with that kid’s atrocious hair.

4.     +5   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Ugh! Can’t stand her holier than thou attitude about every single thing she does. And no, Nor Nor is not the smartest most precious art savant to ever walk the earth. Someone’s gotta break it to her at some point but her kids would look better if someone else dressed them. She would too! This obsession with only buying things in her “fall” colors makes her look frumpy AF. Those browns and oranges gotta go. Something else I’ve noticed over the years, Blair will absolutely bend over backwards to have her family fly in or make plans to see them but hardly ever puts any effort into the kids spending time with Riley’s fam who live nearby. She’s mentioned them not being good about planning but SHE claims to be, so do it. No clue what Riley saw in her. He seems super chill compared to her.

5.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I know its hard planning with families but she totally threw his family under the bus with that comment.

I understand wanting to teach kids personal accountability. But when she talked about the kids dealing with the consequences of eating all their snacks too soon, is flying and the whole traveling process really the time and place to teach that kind of a lesson? For the sake of other travelers seeing as they flight attendant had to scold them in the past.

6.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Millennium Falcom @ 4/1/2024, 03:50 PM) 
    I know its hard planning with families but she totally threw his family under the bus with that comment.

I understand wanting to teach kids personal accountability. But when she talked about the kids dealing with the consequences of eating all their snacks too soon, is flying and the whole traveling process really the time and place to teach that kind of a lesson? For the sake of other travelers seeing as they flight attendant had to scold them in the past.

The whole 'dealing with consequences' thing makes me think of the ruby franke/jodi hildebrandt cult. And agree a flight does not seem like the time nor the place for that.

7.     Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    I actually appreciate the effort of her trying to teach consequences especially after she said her kids were basically a total disaster (no shock there) on their flight back from Disney. She struck me as the poster child for permissive parenting who just let's her kids run her house and she never instills consequences. I'll give her props with this one. Do I think snacks are where she needs to work on them? No, she should start with the whining and screeching but I'm sure for someone like her, that's a daunting task. She's choosing the easy way out.

I'm sorry.. did you just say instilling consequences makes you think of Ruby Franke? Jesus Christ 🙄. Are you ffr? What is this bs? Get it together.

8.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (TravelGuru @ 4/11/2024, 04:38 PM) 
    I actually appreciate the effort of her trying to teach consequences especially after she said her kids were basically a total disaster (no shock there) on their flight back from Disney. She struck me as the poster child for permissive parenting who just let's her kids run her house and she never instills consequences. I'll give her props with this one. Do I think snacks are where she needs to work on them? No, she should start with the whining and screeching but I'm sure for someone like her, that's a daunting task. She's choosing the easy way out.

I'm sorry.. did you just say instilling consequences makes you think of Ruby Franke? Jesus Christ 🙄. Are you ffr? What is this bs? Get it together.

Because it was food related it reminded me of that. Ruby's very young daughter forgot her lunch at home and she told the teacher to make sure not to feed her anything because she needed to learn the consequence of her action.

Blair letting her very young kids have free reign on snacks without monitoring if they ate it all at once is a weird way to discipline when she seemingly lets them do whatever they want whenever they want otherwise. I dunno, I just think tying punishment and rewards to food is very weird. Maybe work on having them not scream in public first.

Anyway, let's move on.

Edited by blondeambition - 4/11/2024, 07:07 PM

9.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Her filler is out of control on this trip. I don’t know what med spa in a home garage she went to, but she shouldn’t be getting filler under her eyes like that. Her eyes are disappearing. It’s super evident in the pictures the photographer took at Disneyland.

10.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I wonder if they are headed to where Di's family is now. They seem to hate each other, the kids don't like Disney anymore and Di sadly just goes by herself in her ridiculous toddler dresses.

11.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Idiot savant @ 4/28/2024, 10:04 AM) 
    Her filler is out of control on this trip. I don’t know what med spa in a home garage she went to, but she shouldn’t be getting filler under her eyes like that. Her eyes are disappearing. It’s super evident in the pictures the photographer took at Disneyland.

I can't stand that she always has the filter on her camera cranked up. But in this video, you can see more of her actual face. Does cheek filler make eye lines worse or was she just using the camera filter to hide it before? It was like a jump scare when she was holding the phone closer to her face to actually see it.

And now I also can't unsee how she different she is with Colin. I watched the 1st Disney day vlog. She rarely showed him at all, fawned over how cute Norah was, and was relieved that he slept through dinner.

12.     +2   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Blair was in a hurry to have a second child but it doesn’t seem like she really wanted one.

13.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Millennium Falcom @ 30/4/2024, 19:12) 
    QUOTE (Idiot savant @ 4/28/2024, 10:04 AM) 

I can't stand that she always has the filter on her camera cranked up. But in this video, you can see more of her actual face. Does cheek filler make eye lines worse or was she just using the camera filter to hide it before? It was like a jump scare when she was holding the phone closer to her face to actually see it.

And now I also can't unsee how she different she is with Colin. I watched the 1st Disney day vlog. She rarely showed him at all, fawned over how cute Norah was, and was relieved that he slept through dinner.

I’m not sure, but I have a Botox appt this morning so I’ll ask🤣

14.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    I asked and yes that’s a thing- poorly placed cheek filler can cause the eyes to scrunch up. I guarantee she’s going to some shady med spa or something. You shouldn’t be able to tell when someone has had Botox/filler and hers was so obvious the second she got it done.

15.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Thanks for the update Idiot savant

Yeah one day it was obvious she had her lips done then the next I was watching and knew something was up with her face.

85 replies since 14/3/2023, 22:35   17225 views