Anonymous
    as requested

2.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Thank you!

I really do like their channel a few things I do have questions on. Not so much snark but I'm here for it all

😁

Can only handle so much wood chopping.. And driving. Scenery is beautiful but driving that long of a distance to get a tractor. I'm from Midwest so maybe I'm missing something?

3.     +5   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Sunny! @ 4/5/2023, 02:57 PM) 
    Thank you!

I really do like their channel a few things I do have questions on. Not so much snark but I'm here for it all

😁

Can only handle so much wood chopping.. And driving. Scenery is beautiful but driving that long of a distance to get a tractor. I'm from Midwest so maybe I'm missing something?

I really enjoy their channel and them - they seem so authentic and get so much joy out of things. They have spent a bit of their YT money but it's typically on very practical things (used truck, snowblower, etc). I'm not much on a lot of scenery stuff but I can't deny it's beautiful and beautifully shot. I'm a city girl, I'd last about 8 hours at their place before setting out for a SBUX and indoor bathroom.

I'm no tractor expert but I Googled a Branson 2515H tractor (I couldn't find the model they got anywhere in AK) and the dealer in Wasilla AK was asking $40K and the dealer in Oregon (Keno) where they got theirs had it priced at $21K. Since they're not putting in a garden this year they have some time flexibility and going down to get the tractor provided an opportunity for some YT content and an excuse for them to get away for a while. They previously lived in that area so I wonder if maybe they didn't take a few days we didn't see to visit with family and friends.

4.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Acai @ 6/4/2023, 04:00) 
    QUOTE (Sunny! @ 4/5/2023, 02:57 PM) 
    Thank you!

😁

I really enjoy their channel and them - they seem so authentic and get so much joy out of things. They have spent a bit of their YT money but it's typically on very practical things (used truck, snowblower, etc). I'm not much on a lot of scenery stuff but I can't deny it's beautiful and beautifully shot. I'm a city girl, I'd last about 8 hours at their place before setting out for a SBUX and indoor bathroom.

I'm no tractor expert but I Googled a Branson 2515H tractor (I couldn't find the model they got anywhere in AK) and the dealer in Wasilla AK was asking $40K and the dealer in Oregon (Keno) where they got theirs had it priced at $21K. Since they're not putting in a garden this year they have some time flexibility and going down to get the tractor provided an opportunity for some YT content and an excuse for them to get away for a while. They previously lived in that area so I wonder if maybe they didn't take a few days we didn't see to visit with family and friends.

I do agree. I can watch most of their videos over and over again and not be sick or bored of them. Some things get a bit redundant but most I enjoy.

Is she pregnant? I mean no biggie either way just she seems to be showing and I respect their privacy not to say I'm sure others have to wonder? If so that child would have an amazing life. I personally couldn't do the cold I could do the solitary of it but no cold and I need a indoor bathroom 😂

5.     +4   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Sunny! @ 4/6/2023, 04:49 AM) 
    QUOTE (Acai @ 6/4/2023, 04:00) 

I do agree. I can watch most of their videos over and over again and not be sick or bored of them. Some things get a bit redundant but most I enjoy.

Is she pregnant? I mean no biggie either way just she seems to be showing and I respect their privacy not to say I'm sure others have to wonder? If so that child would have an amazing life. I personally couldn't do the cold I could do the solitary of it but no cold and I need a indoor bathroom 😂

They've said in at least one Q&A that they don't plan on having kids - but that can always change. Although she isn't overweight (I wish I had her energy and endurance) I think she just has a body shape that carries weight in the midsection with a bit of a poochy tummy no matter how fit or thin she is. There was a video a couple of years ago and she was wearing a ribbed knit maxi dress that clung to the midsection and the YT comments had people talking about how she was "glowing" and hinting they were expecting back then too.

6.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Acai @ 6/4/2023, 06:08) 
    QUOTE (Sunny! @ 4/6/2023, 04:49 AM) 

They've said in at least one Q&A that they don't plan on having kids - but that can always change. Although she isn't overweight (I wish I had her energy and endurance) I think she just has a body shape that carries weight in the midsection with a bit of a poochy tummy no matter how fit or thin she is. There was a video a couple of years ago and she was wearing a ribbed knit maxi dress that clung to the midsection and the YT comments had people talking about how she was "glowing" and hinting they were expecting back then too.

I remember them saying no they had no plans which is ok. Respect their choice. Time will tell I guess. Either way they're one of my faves out there!

7.     +8   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    I LOVE this channel. In such a negative world they shine so bright. They have such a clean channel, LOVE the scenery no matter how many times I see it. They are so knowledgeable and teachable. They thoroughly love their animals. I think thier food is beautiful and so back to nature. They are a fav of mine. I was shocked to see them here at the bakery but it's good to see others enjoy them also. I also wondered if she was preggo but know life isn't perfect and as we age out bodies do things. They do work hard!!! But a little tidbit that's good....when they were at the property they are moving to she had mentioned having hurt her back and couldn't do heavy lifting or work. Hmmm....maybe? That's in a good way. They really are a sweet couple and work so well together. Anyways I think they have a 10 channel. No one is perfect and of course they will have thier down days but what's refreshing is they show the good with a teensy bit of humanness being tired and out of sorts and such. They keep it nice with manners and great etiquette. So refreshing these days of crummy bad channels.

8.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Lighthouse @ 6/4/2023, 18:00) 
    I LOVE this channel. In such a negative world they shine so bright. They have such a clean channel, LOVE the scenery no matter how many times I see it. They are so knowledgeable and teachable. They thoroughly love their animals. I think thier food is beautiful and so back to nature. They are a fav of mine. I was shocked to see them here at the bakery but it's good to see others enjoy them also. I also wondered if she was preggo but know life isn't perfect and as we age out bodies do things. They do work hard!!! But a little tidbit that's good....when they were at the property they are moving to she had mentioned having hurt her back and couldn't do heavy lifting or work. Hmmm....maybe? That's in a good way. They really are a sweet couple and work so well together. Anyways I think they have a 10 channel. No one is perfect and of course they will have thier down days but what's refreshing is they show the good with a teensy bit of humanness being tired and out of sorts and such. They keep it nice with manners and great etiquette. So refreshing these days of crummy bad channels.

Absolutely agree. I love them and was just so glad to have somewhere to talk to others ho enjoy them also! Even on a gossip site lol. So tired of the YT ones who have gotten ridiculous and have hundreds of snark pages I'm tired of them. These 2 are a breath of fresh air!!!

Love the animals and the food they make is always so fascinating!

9.     +5   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I love them so much. My husband loves all the woodworking/building and we both drool over the food they make. I don't think Arielle is pregnant, I think her posture and body type just give her that little pooch, and she always puts on winter weight (most people in cold climates do). I'm still not fully clear about their big move to their new property? They're moving there full time but still keeping their current property? And their cabin upriver? I'm excited to see more of their plans as the spring and summer go on.

10.     +3   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Love them!

11.     +5   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    QUOTE (EnjoyIt @ 4/6/2023, 09:42 PM) 
    I love them so much. My husband loves all the woodworking/building and we both drool over the food they make. I don't think Arielle is pregnant, I think her posture and body type just give her that little pooch, and she always puts on winter weight (most people in cold climates do). I'm still not fully clear about their big move to their new property? They're moving there full time but still keeping their current property? And their cabin upriver? I'm excited to see more of their plans as the spring and summer go on.

They mentioned for now they were keeping all three properties (current homestead, new homestead and upriver cabin) but would evaluate as time goes by, they mentioned several months ago they were selling the property that was just land that they had done some videos clearing a driveway, etc.

This is just me speculating - I wonder maybe they aren't sure how long it will take to renovate the new property up north to year round living and they are not completely sure if they will like living so isolated so they are keeping their current property for now as back-up (Maintenance costs in keeping it would be very low). I'm looking forward to seeing them set up the new property. They're unlike 99% of successful YTers who seem to create silly projects just to have something to film, their projects seem to be practical and useful and not click bait.

12.     +5   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    I also love them! They are two of the hardest working people. I just enjoy learning about their lifestyle. It’s not something I could do, but I I really like learning about all the things they do throughout the year. They explain things so well. I can wait to see what all they do at the new property, love all the beautiful scenery and how they love their pets. They are literally a breath of fresh air in the world of you tube.

13.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Emotional Support Spork @ 7/4/2023, 02:37) 
    I also love them! They are two of the hardest working people. I just enjoy learning about their lifestyle. It’s not something I could do, but I I really like learning about all the things they do throughout the year. They explain things so well. I can wait to see what all they do at the new property, love all the beautiful scenery and how they love their pets. They are literally a breath of fresh air in the world of you tube.

I agree I couldn't do it but I love how they share their adventures. Love watching them build grow and harvest the garden and the ideas they have it's amazing.

Them and Hollis & Nancy the best YouTubers in my book. Wholesome great people hard working and show uos and downs.

14.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    This is so cool that there is a positive page here. Never thought. Haha But they have earned the seal of approval. Good for them.

15.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Lighthouse

Yes it is for sure positive just glad I have somewhere and someone to talk about all the amazing accomplishments they Do! At home I try to tell my family and they are like OK whatever you realize you don't know these people 🤣

164 replies since 26/3/2023, 19:28   15132 views