Group

Status
    ugh -i knew it was gonna happen -love me some bo

2.     Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    I wasn't going to watch because I am a big cry baby, and they did a fantastic job. What a wonderful life Bo had. RIP. And I cried through the whole video. It's never an easy decision but it's always the right decision. You never want your pets to suffer.

3.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Blabbermouth @ 21/2/2024, 00:48) 
    Oh, I know how hard of a decision that is to make. Been there. RIP Bo.

So glad he had the best life ever!!

I had to make the decision for my 6.5 year old female and lots for that hurt. Bad.. my other 2 went at home it hurt but felt easier. Holy Jesus it was hard.

4.     +1   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    A very beautiful tribute to Bo.

5.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Someone on their fb post in the comments asked if she was pregnant. I know I've been curious before but they always said they weren't interested in children.

So her response to the person was 'pregnant with imagination' and 'no I'm not' lol

Arielle always a funny commenter she's a riot.

6.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Sunny! @ 21/2/2024, 15:40) 
    Someone on their fb post in the comments asked if she was pregnant. I know I've been curious before but they always said they weren't interested in children.

So her response to the person was 'pregnant with imagination' and 'no I'm not' lol

She always puts on a bit during winter, which are 'slower' months for them. She is one of them people that puts on around the belly area first.

7.     +2   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Sunny! @ 2/21/2024, 03:40 PM) 

Why on earth are people so insensitive and ignorant to ask a question like that?

8.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Hyacinth83 @ 21/2/2024, 18:16) 

Why on earth are people so insensitive and ignorant to ask a question like that?

People feel they have the right to know because they share most of their life on youtube. I do not agree with this tho. I might think sometimes someone might be pregnant but I will never ask.

9.     +2   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    Administrator

Status
    They are extremely private regarding their private life.
    They share their hunting, cooking, chicken, fishing.
    They don't do q and a regarding their relationship etc.

People just think a woman's worth and fulfilment are connected with babies. Hence the question.

I am sure it is possible but living like they do would be much harder with a child.

I think they truly thought their life plan out and, so far, I believe they opt for a non kids life.

10.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    That is exeactly what they are doing. They share a lot but stay private and I like that about them. But there are always people who think they are entitled to know more then someone wants to share.

11.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Hyacinth83 @ 21/2/2024, 18:16) 

I'd never ask someone I know much less someone I don't!

Some people feel they're entitled to know. I respect their decisions of what to share and what not. Private life is private to me. Unlike some youtubers who share every little thing!

QUOTE (lipstick jungle @ 21/2/2024, 20:58) 
    They are extremely private regarding their private life.
    They share their hunting, cooking, chicken, fishing.
    They don't do q and a regarding their relationship etc.

People just think a woman's worth and fulfilment are connected with babies. Hence the question.

I am sure it is possible but living like they do would be much harder with a child.

I think they truly thought their life plan out and, so far, I believe they opt for a non kids life.

Agree. To each their own and they've only done 2 qa session ild say and in own they said the most asked question is kids and the answer was no plans on that. OK no problem their choice their life I respect it.

I love watching them along with Hollis and Nancy and living traditions (mostly their older videos are more relatable to me)

12.     Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    They do Q & A and talked about the kids thing- they don't want kids-have no plans for kids.
    Again they took bandit on a long ass trip 19 hour trip in the truck/cab - like enough with the trips and the old dogs- Bo went on that last trip then died - they need to just have Eric go and her stay with Bandit

13.     Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    They take the dog on this long trip b/c he had a vet appt. I guess there is no vet anywhere nearby where they live that would be a shorter trip.

14.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Blabbermouth @ 25/2/2024, 16:25) 
    They take the dog on this long trip b/c he had a vet appt. I guess there is no vet anywhere nearby where they live that would be a shorter trip.

I'm glad they at least heat the way back. I'm not sure I'd want to have dogs that can't handle the cold as far north as they've moved. Then again I'm sick of cold weather so lol.

It will be interesting to see how they can garden in this colder shorter season

15.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I love the way they care for their chickens!

164 replies since 26/3/2023, 19:28   15131 views