Status
    Anonymous
    :thumbs-up:

2.     +4   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    She's incredibly skinny and still sucks in. Is she insecure? If I looked like that I'd be prancing around naked. Only Tara can make a couples vacation look dull

3.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I think the comments about her being "insecure" and using the sunglasses caught up with her. She never wore these huge ones on vacation in the past but since she has been called out on them online and Oaklee picked it up to make a video about it, she has to act the part and pretend she is always insecure now. So much for an anniversary vacation. Nothing but links and photoshoots made by Adam.

4.     +2   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Are they gonna do anything on this paid vacation?

Also I can’t believe they have a nanny willing to spending days and nights with four kids and a dog.

5.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Maybe it is just me but I wouldn't want my nanny giving my kids baths, if that was something Tara left on a to-do list. This nanny is still fairly new and Tara is always putting her eggs in the basket saying she trusts her with her life but she said that about the first nanny too, although I know she moved. I am not saying this nanny is whatever or would do something bad, but it just makes me feel uneasy for some reason. Plus I wonder how she copes with Grayson. She looks like she is 19 or 20 unless she has experience?

6.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Adam looking old haha.
    Attached Image
    Screenshot_20230413-085701_Discord

7.     Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status

8.     Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Yeah the nanny is so young, not saying you can't be responsible when you're in your early 20s but that's just a lot. That would be a lot for grandparents to handle. I'd like to know how much she's getting paid.

9.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I mean Tara can't even handle it at 30! She has Adam and has to call Ellen to get real nanny help, and disguises it as them just "hanging out". I notice events at bigger places Ellen was called to be there even if Adam was there or not; i.e. Disney on Ice, The Zoo, etc. She pretty much has to steal Aaryn's ex nanny lol. I hope this other young nanny is a saint and gets paid top dollar because she has Tara as a "boss" lol. I am not sure what she can do different than Adam since he seems more responsible than Tara. I wonder who watches them on the weekend when they are home but go out for their 800 "date night". I think she might have Autism experience this nanny, but doesn't look to be someone well seasoned dealing with someone at Gray's level or others with it. Just my 2 cents.

10.     +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Tara Henderson: Where's Waldo in her sunglasses, reflecting a life without passions.

(am I reaching there?)

11.     +5   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    So much spamming of her body. If that doesn’t scream “look at how thin I am” I don’t know what does.

There is no way both her and Brianna K eat what they show themselves eating. Both constantly show fast food and Tara always shows herself making large, rich and fatty meals. Unless that’s the only meal she’s eating during the day, no way they’re eating like that all day. What’s annoying is they act like they do then show themselves in their bikinis as a brag. These YT moms are obsessed with being thin - not fit or in shape just thin. Oh and the big, fake boobs are a must now.

12.     +2   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I really dislike the flexing. Not many families with four children can go on vacation & have a nanny to take care of them, this beyond "relatable". Of course we only took family vacations until my youngest was 16. And it was sponsored trip. Also, I did not want to leave my children behind at home, I did have children so someone else could raise. I feel sorry for her children 😞

13.     +2   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Parents should go away together but the amount of them they do it, it’s too much. She is so not relatable, acts like she’s insanely wealthy. Showing off her Dior bag and shit like gtfo. And the fact she doesn’t pay for these trips just makes it more annoying. They do not deserve any trips. What does she do all day? She practically lives on vacation she does so little.

This pic wasn’t enough to show off her teeny tiny body so let’s do a close up. Also what’s with the same fucking poses by the pool? She’s no model that’s for sure lol. “So flattering” yeah of course it is.

BECCE4AD-6C72-40CA-B7A9-2911A35D288508687643-A3E9-4A3F-ACEF-E0BCF705C23E

14.     +3   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    It's flattering bc she's skinny with a huge rack. I think everything will be pretty flattering lol

15.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Sourpatch87 @ 13/4/2023, 23:54) 
    It's flattering bc she's skinny with a huge rack. I think everything will be pretty flattering lol

Works for Dolly Parton ;) I have more respect for her than Tara any day.

I agree she is flexing way too hard. They act like they never go on vacation or have a date night. They are always together and doing things almost every weekend. I get the feeling Adam doesn't look too happy on this trip. I don't know how it could be so relaxing. I am sure Oaklee is getting ready to make a video soon.

1121 replies since 13/4/2023, 02:14   226295 views