Tara Henderson Pt. 6

« Older   Newer »

1.     Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    She says mostly genetics but she prioritized working out. Working out doesn’t give you a body like that if your diet is shit. So I agree with her it’s mostly genetics BUT then she likely doesn’t eat many calories throughout the day. My guess is she consumes around a 1,200 calorie diet that’s well below where she should be but she’s likely damaging her metabolism doing this. It usually catches up with you. I was like this til around 35 then I had to really watch what I ate but I still maintained a normal caloric intake. I don’t believe for a second she eats the amount she should, which is likely around 2,000 or so maintenance.

2.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    For those wondering what we r talking about that r blocked...

I love how she said she took out alcohol and fast food and that helped her get so thin aside from the genetic...yeah.... she is back on the doordash train and I don't care what they say, they drink hard, or at least Tara does.
    Attached Image
    Screenshot_20230413-181714_Instagram

3.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    She's looks great, although a little on the scrawny side. I'm jealous she looks that good after 4 kids.

4.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    To some degree it is smoke and mirrors with photoshop, however, I am not jealous of what's going on inside her body. Never eats anything but liquid and candy. Hate to see her teeth and liver. Has a "real meal" from a drive thru...

5.     +1   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Agree, the body will fade but destroying your innards will last forever lol.

6.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Yes! What's up with her teeth? She had invisaline and then quit? Her front have shifted big time.
    Attached Image
    Screenshot_20230413-213457_Chrome

7.     +1   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (CopperBoom @ 14/4/2023, 00:38) 
    She's looks great, although a little on the scrawny side. I'm jealous she looks that good after 4 kids.

She definitely looks good but you know she’s posting those to get the comments lol.

8.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Her boobs are looking a little weird. They're still better than Aaryn's though.

Screen_Shot_2023-04-13_at_4_2

9.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Ok so if anyone is on here beating themselves up and feeling like a failure because Tara had 4 kids and looks like she is doing well and fit just remember, this is what's in the inside of her brain: it is lingerie and not even a real swimsuit! They are briefs and an underwire bra! So ask yourself again, jealous of what? Lol! All smoke and mirrors.
    Attached Image
    Screenshot_20230414-102414_Instagram

10.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    It's a bra and panty set?!?!?! Well this needs to be a Typical Tara highlight

11.     +1   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Lol of course it is.

12.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    It is not even cute these TT moments. Drugs hit hard; kids stay in school. She is beyond dumb. Waving her body around like she a damn model and she doesn't even know this is not a real bikini! Like I say, all smoke and mirrors and shame on her also for making people feel like they are not worthy because they had kids and don't look like her. It is sick. She needs to get her brain checked.

13.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Sparklegirl16 @ 4/14/2023, 12:02 PM) 
    It is not even cute these TT moments. Drugs hit hard; kids stay in school. She is beyond dumb. Waving her body around like she a damn model and she doesn't even know this is not a real bikini! Like I say, all smoke and mirrors and shame on her also for making people feel like they are not worthy because they had kids and don't look like her. It is sick. She needs to get her brain checked.

I would take it a step further: Anyone that watches "influencers" and allows themselves to be influenced, also needs to help. It's fine to observe those around us, and even have opinions, but when we look outside ourselves for validation and inspiration, it's a very slippery slope.

14.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (CrankyPantsApparently @ 14/4/2023, 20:16) 
    QUOTE (Sparklegirl16 @ 4/14/2023, 12:02 PM) 

I would take it a step further: Anyone that watches "influencers" and allows themselves to be influenced, also needs to help. It's fine to observe those around us, and even have opinions, but when we look outside ourselves for validation and inspiration, it's a very slippery slope.

I agree and the sad part about is that these "influencers" call it their "job". Not just showing off their bodies but also any gadgets and items. She linked wrapping paper last year so people would be influenced to even buy that from her. It really destroys the mind.

15.     +4   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Planning Karen Orchid’s 60th Birthday Party at The Lake Club!

Status
    Anonymous
    I’m not a proponent of breast implants but hers look to be done very well. She went with a good size for her frame and it looks believable on her.

1121 replies since 13/4/2023, 02:14   226298 views