Tara Henderson Pt. 6

« Older   Newer »

1.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Chance86_ @ 4/17/2023, 02:21 PM) 
    I’m not a proponent of breast implants but hers look to be done very well. She went with a good size for her frame and it looks believable on her.

One look at Aaryn's baZOOMbas and Tara knew what NOT to do!

2.     Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Just watched her Q and A on Instagram, yes a move is in the near future, sounds like soon in fact. Didn’t we call it here. Maybe a smart move due to interest rates going up. They probably have other businesses or investments and will move on to a new venture.

3.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Moving Soon....
    Attached Image
    Screenshot_20230420_142436_Instagram

4.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Well....Tara and Adam are so much smarter than Love Meg, who sold their house and blew all the money. It will be an awesome financial decision if it all works out.

5.     +6   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    In other words, they hate their house and all of the customizations they made on it

6.     +3   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    I don’t think that’s the case at all. I really thinking they are looking at it as the best financial decision for him to go back to school.

7.     +8   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Well...If a person could sell a house, get out from under a million dollar mortgage and walk away with enough money to buy another home free and clear? That's really a no-brainer from my perspective.

8.     +1   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    She mentioned that big changes are coming to her job and details would come soon. Think she will close up shop on TB or stop doing SM?

9.     +1   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    IMO after she designed this house she wasn’t really satisfied with the design. I could see how having young children and a business it would be hard keeping after a builder and picking all the fixtures etc. It would lead to design regrets. They will be better off choosing a home already build and space that suits them.

10.     +6   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (CrankyPantsApparently @ 21/4/2023, 04:17) 
    Well...If a person could sell a house, get out from under a million dollar mortgage and walk away with enough money to buy another home free and clear? That's really a no-brainer from my perspective.

Agree! And to be mortgage free in your early 30s?? Almost unheard of. Personally I would rather be mortgage free and be in a house that’s slightly outdated and do renovations overtime than be in a brand new home with a 25 year mortgage. With 4 kids too, I’d go for it even if I were single!!

11.     Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    So I don’t know much about real estate at all! I was just wondering for them to get a house free and clear with a pool, do you think it will have to be an older and smaller home? She made it sound kinda like it would basically be like her current home but with a pool.
    Of course I have no clue what the market is like in her area.
    I guess they do have a large lot isn’t it like an acre? Maybe if they go for a smaller lot it’s doable.

12.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    She wants a turn key home with little to no renos and a pool but a smaller backyard is not a good idea imo. I don't think that is wise in a sense because they are mostly outside playing and Chloe needs space to run. At their old home they were cramped. I wonder how much equity they really have. They haven't been in there long. I assume the HOA is kicking them out or warning them because they are doing TB out of the garage. And as for Adam going back to school, that is just candy coating that TB is not doing well. Heaven knows Tara doesn't want to be a stay at home mom lol.

13.     +3   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    I believe they are struggling financially. The market is really bad right now and interest rates are really high. Right now is not a good time to be moving. I wish she would just come out and say that current mortgage is way to high for there income. It’s ok to be truthful.

14.     +1   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Man Oaklee sure is quick when it comes to Tara. Everybody else gets like 24 hours after they release something before she makes a video, not Tara. She will whip that up in no time. I mean Oaklee steals all her information and honestly I think over 90% comes from this site.

Honestly it is ok to struggle financially, happens to a LOT of people YES INCLUDING influencers Tara. These stupid YT moms and influencers need to stop pretending like everything is golden all the time.

I'm guessing they can get a house similar size that's older for cheaper than their current home. Again, no idea what they owe on that house but obviously they have a mortgage of some kind - you'd think they had a decent down payment though with all the money they were bringing in but who knows. If it was $1 mil and they only put down half, that's still a hefty mortgage.

And I don't believe they will put in a pool and astroturf the second they move in if it doesn't have it. She said they were putting a pool in at this house from day one and they're moving and still don't have one. But I'm guessing the golf club membership is a no go this year since it seems the pool is a MUST.

15.     Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    The only thing I can think of is there are probably a lot of wealthy ppl in that area who would jump at her current home. Maybe they have already had a private offer. Her current house IMO has a crazy layout for young kids, somehow it never seemed homey to me. Big question will they still stay members of the country club🤔

1121 replies since 13/4/2023, 02:14   226296 views