Michele1218 Pt. 11: Fifty Shades of Rust Colored Eyeshadow: The Trials and Tribulations of Rusty and Melty

« Older   Newer »

1.     +5   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    Title by Jackie123

Edited by Meow2 - 5/26/2023, 02:22 PM

2.     +7   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Michele and the house of claws, bones, and no food.

3.     +4   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    She hoards all these work out outfits, how come she doesn't go to an actual gym so she can meet other moms and stuff ? She must be very self conscious. Her content is so messy and lazy.

4.     +11   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I wish she would buy sports bras with thicker material because her bee sting boobs are so repulsive and visually assaulting.

5.     +5   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    "The Spec-House of Wannabe's"

"Cucumbers, Claws, and Cellphones"

6.     +2   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Chrissy0095 @ 4/14/2023, 04:53 PM) 
    She hoards all these work out outfits, how come she doesn't go to an actual gym so she can meet other moms and stuff ? She must be very self conscious. Her content is so messy and lazy.

I bet Melty encourages her to workout at home, so he knows where she's at and that she'd not talking to or being seen by other men! She knows too, that she looks so uncoordinated and wimpy. Notice the "support posts" she screenshot and shared between the ladies and Luisa? What was it, maybe 3 people? Lame! Her content is messy!

Yesterday was so excessive how many "followers" were asking for links to all her basic cheap crap. Ya right, Michele, like people were really reaching out on that stuff, I swear she sends herself messages or has Melty do it, so she can reply to them and push her crappy products.

7.     +7   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    The cringy bathing suit try-ons today.

8.     +5   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Dang for someone that seems really insecure with herself, she thinks she's someTHING flaunting noTHING in her swimsuits!

Her butt isn't anything to flash at the screen- tell me that is not AWKWARD we have to witness that. Borderline creeper-vibes like she's a kid having to show her parent at a department store dressing room, for their approval.

She has no sense of just relaxing and being confident, it all looks so uncomfortable and uncoordinated. Why do we need to see her (and even Juliana!) in their swimwear, I think stock photos would suit their shilling better!

Just because you're slim and do workouts with soda can-style weights, it doesn't make your ass look like a perfect peach.

In fact, her ass looks like she just sat on 2 pancakes, it's excess skin that haven't entirely lost their shape yet.

As for her boobs, how embarrassing. I know that is mean to mention but those here that point out her frozen raisins when she goes bra-less, so true, it's gross to see that and seems even worse since she's built like her child. Where's Addie-Tude's training bras, when she needs them?!

9.     +7   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    How many ugly bathing suits does this chick need! This is about the third or fourth reel of bathing suits she bought. She has no shape, no curves.

10. Jackie123
        +7   Like  

User deleted

Fifty Shades of Rust Colored Eyeshadow: The Trials and Tribulations of Rusty and Melty

11.     +5   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Her basement renovation is so outdated.. more of low rental quality

12.     +2   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Jackie123 @ 4/14/2023, 11:14 PM) 
    Fifty Shades of Rust Colored Eyeshadow: The Trials and Tribulations of Rusty and Melty

Now this one is frickin' GOOD! I say it's perfect! Makes me laugh!!!! :hearty-laugh:

Ya her basement is no big deal, not the deal she has made it out to be! LOSERS HAHAHAHAHA! Can't wait for Ghost Bar to open up, Melty might lure his dad over when football starts!

Does anyone think she'll actually use her outdoor area, this time around? All these projects, for what, to stare at? Such posers!

Still no new vehicle, that's funny as hell! Probably looks like a slim chance of topping Juliana and Tone's Expedition. Suckers!

13.     +4   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    So after Tone came home from probably working for 8 hours, Julianna left the kids with him so she could go to TJ Maxx to buy candles and a vase she hid away earlier, my goodness, these men are such wimps lol.

But Tone has not married her yet and I'm sure deep down he's second guessing everything.

14.     +4   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    She is complaining about AC!?!? I live about an hour from her in PA. It is 68 degrees out and raining. Yes it got in the 80s yesterday but there was no need to act like you live in the tropics. Ironic for some one you wanted to move south because she can’t take the cold. Sooo dramatic always!!

15.     +5   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    When you got no ass and you are floating in a size 2 smh
    Attached Image
    9BE0706C-62C5-4AF2-B1D4-B340ADDB9CF2

964 replies since 14/4/2023, 01:30   90928 views