Michele1218 Pt. 11: Fifty Shades of Rust Colored Eyeshadow: The Trials and Tribulations of Rusty and Melty

« Older   Newer »

1.     +3   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Ya what the hell was that with her complaining about the broken AC so much for, I thought she complained of it being cold, so wouldn't it be the HEAT going out right now, not a complaint of the house being too hot with how the current weather is, even if they like it cool in the home at night to sleep better? Wouldn't the house have chilled out in the night with cooler temps and the kids would have been fine in their own rooms? Something doesn't add up.

This has me thinking....... Maybe, Rusty is always in the Bitchcave because the rest of the house Melty insists always stays cool AND to avoid a big heat bill, which I bet would run them at least $300+ a month in that home, but even a lot more in the colder months. Not that running the AC is any cheaper or different for the bill, but... Maybe that's why she stays in the cave to stay warmer since it probably retains heat more/is stuffy, and to sweat it off more, with her lame Luisa crap?!

If she's also so cold all the time, how is the wannabe QVC studio going to work out for her, with a space heater? She won't like that studio, it'll feel too dark, enclosed (doesn't she claim to be badly claustrophobic?!) and cold.

Maybe this whole thing is just another insurance scam of some sort bwahahahaha to get some cash to pay for the upcoming millionth perfume, makeup, and Pandora Disney trip.

I don't know, just seems to me she'd be saying that the HEAT went out, and they were all freezing. Wrong lie, wrong season, Rusty-Crusty!

2.     +3   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Chrissy0095 @ 4/15/2023, 07:08 AM) 
    So after Tone came home from probably working for 8 hours, Julianna left the kids with him so she could go to TJ Maxx to buy candles and a vase she hid away earlier, my goodness, these men are such wimps lol.

But Tone has not married her yet and I'm sure deep down he's second guessing everything.

How ridiculous she acts so incapable of taking those 2 kids with her anywhere, and really they are not acting up, part of Luca's deal is he is little still, but she is ALLOWING him to dictate schedules, sleeping, and all that, so that's her own problem. I think any of us with kids or that have cared for kids here know, you load them up, take them to the store, and DEAL WITH IT. What's next, a nanny? It's already stupid she has some sitter show up for petty things because it is easier. Okay, shill more so you can pay someone to deal with your kid(s) and have some freedom. Welcome to parenthood, Juliana! When the day comes that her mom will likely live with them, she'll put all that on her mom and run around like it's nothing.

Ya, something does not add up to Tone not marrying her yet, to also set a good example and officially unite his family the right way. People can do what they want, I don't mean to sound judgey, but I think it is him having cold feet (does he want to stray, or does he just not trust her motives due to their past?), and I really think she is getting benefits from the government for her and the kids, to make herself financially comfortable, this happens all the times, even with pretty fancy SAHM's.

What did they break up for any ways, and did either of them ever stray or have an affair?

3.     +2   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I think her bragging about exchanging to downsize from a 2 in to a size 0 is going to chase off any idiot that's still around being a legit follower. We all see and know she is slim, many even here think she has an eating disorder, but the need to talk about what actual size you get is ridiculous- I think if they want to mention things to do with how the items fit, it would be best to say,"these shorts run big, so I will be exchanging them for a smaller size". She probably thinks she's rubbing it in Gina and Juliana's faces. I think Gina looks the best of the 3 of them.

As for Juliana's clothing, I do think she looks healthy/good but she makes herself look pudgy sometimes buying clothing TOO SMALL. There is no way she is a small in anything, she is thicker than that. Maybe petite for length as she is not tall, but she needs to get real and select what fits and compliments her the best.

The Disney place they're staying at in a couple months is currently under renovation. I smell some complaining coming up about that, and bitching about it to get something free out of Disney. She's got her Disney cruise though, but she's been quiet about it I think lately- maybe she knows we're all on to her. Freeloading scammer at this point!

4.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I literally live a town over from her. Open a window. It was not that hot out today. It’s 65 and rain…

Do her windows not work???? We have had windows open all day!!! It’s gorgeous!! Even yesterday when it was “hot” - open the windows and put a fan on!! God.

5.     +2   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Maremare85 Hey give us the inside scoop on living that close to Rusty and Melty!! Have you ran in to them, and do people around there typically know who she is? She seems to give off in videos the impression that she's a big deal out in public- sports, school events, restaurants... Maybe it's stupid to ask, but I thought it would be worth the entertainment if you respond haha!

6.     +5   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Why would a grown "mama of 4" woman want to be a size 0 at almost 40 years old ??? Yeah, she's lost it. I wonder if her mom or wannabe Carrie Bradshaw say anything to her.

LOL, no idea how these girls have a size D chest and shove themselves in a size small.

7.     +4   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I noticed in older Youtube videos her mom Carolyn often kinda rolls her eyes, like as an example while they were showing their Pandora bracelets years back when Michele was a bit tolerable, Carolyn repeatedly made comments about Michele that were along the lines of her being flashy, extra, and all that- while claiming she is no way like that/didn't get that attitude from her.. She wasn't saying it to sound nice, more or less in a way that she gets annoyed and is fed-up with it.

It probably started out years ago like that for Michele to become such an entitled a-hole, being the only daughter at home- because Carolyn doesn't generally seem that way. I bet under her breath Carolyn is irritated by how Michele has turned out and worries about her spending, neglect of the kids while at home, and her constant need for "things" and spending a lot on travel the few places they go repeatedly. She's probably also a bit worried that one day this whole shilling on social media is gonna hit the fan, which will make a mess for Melty and Rusty.

8.     +2   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Juliana should know better than to get on her stories and film herself bragging she's in the works of getting wasted with a Typo Chico hard seltzer in her hand, while in a VEHICLE, whether it's she's the one behind the wheel, and/or moving or not. BAD BAD BAD. This is NOT the first time I have seen here with open-container alcohol in a vehicle. In fact, not too long ago she did this same thing.

Then she goes on to of course get wasted, ya, many of us might have our moments or have too much while out sometimes, but to go on and on after the deal when she was back at home, then waking up repeatedly bragging of feeling like shit but actually being "okay" with her Diet Coke while feeding her little one big bites of breakfast, is ridiculous.

Then she goes right on to post her stupid shilling for the Mother's Day idea of body products. Lovely! NOT!

Sponsors/brands need to be aware of these idiots before letting them rep their products and make a few bucks. She's always promoting Alani Nu, the energy/fitness product brand. Doubt they'd like knowing a drunk open-container chick was/is repping their brand. Pretty soon she'll claim whatever happy pills she's really on, are those MLM type menstrual hormone vitamin packs she was blasting the other day. Same old shit, different story.

9.     +4   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    How old is Tony ? Dan looks like his dad and their actual dad looks like Tones older brother. Dang Michele must be stressing him.

Meanwhile Nick looks good too.

10.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Wait, Juliana and Tone aren't even married yet?! LOLOLOL. I'm gonna say it again; those two guys are LOSERS with a capital L.

11.     +3   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (xphiler4ever @ 17/4/2023, 16:02) 
    Wait, Juliana and Tone aren't even married yet?! LOLOLOL. I'm gonna say it again; those two guys are LOSERS with a capital L.

Lol no. They broke up for awhile, then got back together and a little while later she had Luca. I don't know too much about them, just that.

Instead of hoarding Amazon junk she needs to be worried why he hasn't even proposed to her LOL.

12.     +3   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Chrissy0095 You said it right hahaha, The dad looks like a brother, while Melty looks like he'd be their dad/the oldest and most haggard haha! Pina seems kinda young/aging well for how old she might actually be, a cute grandma, any ways!

13.     +4   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Another reel of putting on the make-up and her Sephora favs. She figured out browns, cinnamon and those colors look best on her. Yeah, especially the rust all over her face. How does she think she looks good. And the off-the-shoulder top to drop the kids off at school. Oh, okay.

14.     +4   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Lolololol
    Ummm no you’re not a bad ass anything Karen
    You’re almost 40 and trying to pretend you’re a preteen again
    Get over yourself
    Attached Image
    IMG_6110

15.     +6   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    She had a hard morning with Leo and he made her cry. Poor thing is reporting from her bed on the Love is Blind reunion. Prayers that she can recover with some mindless shopping today!!!! 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

964 replies since 14/4/2023, 01:30   90922 views