Michele1218 Pt. 11: Fifty Shades of Rust Colored Eyeshadow: The Trials and Tribulations of Rusty and Melty

« Older   Newer »

1.     +2   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    OMG Rusty was in tears this morning because of Leo going through his phase as she described it, being difficult. So she's in her bed with her stupid blanket talking 1 inch from her phone screen about her so-important opinions of her stupid TV show drama. She and Melty sure think they're quite the commentators of TV shows and such. Wannabe's!

Of course the kids have their hoarding craft factory sprawled out on the table, and as per the usual, Leo is off in Lala land, Addie-Tude is taking over the show thinking she's the biggest deal in the world and using language not so appropriate for a kid her age ("I swear to God!" she said, Rusty thought nothing of it), and Benny was praised and babied by her. That boy is the sweetest of the bunch, but like someone said here the other day, why does she act like he's such a genius?

Rusty also had a prescription made by her dermatologist for her face, yet she keeps on using all these products mixing and matching them, plus all her butt-paste makeup!??! How will she ever fix her skin problems she complains about, if she can't lay off the products or at least do 1 thing at a time, to know if it helps or makes it worse? It's all the shilling that she can't give up on, trying to make the few legit followers think if they try what she does, their zits will go away. Rusty is over the top obsessing about her skin to where it's dysmorphia or something.

2.     +1   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Question- I thought Michele's brothers, or at least one of them has a family with kids? I think I only saw both brothers at Easter, then the one's news reporter wife who was acting like a famewhore drunk?

Also with Dan, does he have another brother besides Tone? No sister?

Just trying to map out the family trees, haha!

3.     +2   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Are Juliana's kids ever not sick with something, or what? Now likely pink-eye for Penelope, and Juliana keeps digging at her own eyes while talking, also probably contaminating all her cosmetics with it. Then she lets Luca and P sit on her shower rug playing in close-contact. HELLO, ya, you're right, you'll all end up with it if you don't change your habits and keep the kids away from one another.

It just seems she's always at the doctor with them, P is always getting a fever, then Luca never sleeps and fusses. What a shit-show, figure it out, lady.

4.     +3   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Am
    I dreaming or didn’t her and loser Lisa Paige Ben Sephora for being “woke”??
    That clearly lasted a hot min when they realized that money was being lost
    Losers

5.     +4   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Her reels are sooooo fucking cringe
    The fake smiling the awkward showing off her teen clothes
    Trying soooooo hard to be relevant
    Attached Image
    IMG_6122

6.     +6   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    We wore skirts like that in grade school and middle school in the early 80s. She looks ridiculous as usual

7.     +2   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (realityjunkie @ 18/4/2023, 17:29) 
    Question- I thought Michele's brothers, or at least one of them has a family with kids? I think I only saw both brothers at Easter, then the one's news reporter wife who was acting like a famewhore drunk?

Also with Dan, does he have another brother besides Tone? No sister?

Just trying to map out the family trees, haha!

Out of her brothers she's the only one with kids, her younger brother is not married.

Dan only has his hotter than him brother haha.

8.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Why do they need a big bar in the basement? Do they want to start entertaining? Do they even drink that much?

9.     +4   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Thanks for the update Chrissy0095 on the family tree, I am laughing about the "hotter than him" brother comment for Dan haha!

Her outfits are cheap and stupid! Other than shilling it, I think her whole point is to show off her figure like she's this nearly 40 yr old mom and can still wear even the smallest sizes, of teen department cheap-ass clothing. We see, but like we care, loser!

She's dumb, the tank tops and body suits are so WEIRD on her body! Seriously with Melty as big of a ho-creeper that he is with trolling Insta-Ho's and his fascination of reality TV skanks, how does he deal with this, he must be embarrassed in public. Have you all seen Gina, I don't mean to be a weirdo but she has a good thing going on, I don't know if it's implants or she got lucky, but that has to eat at Rusty every time she sees her haha!

At what point will she realize she needs to sell a Chanel bag to improve her looks? I know that's mean, but acting like Miss Teen USA every day on social media, deserves that comment. Little Rusty needs her cage rattled a bit, she's not what she thinks she is- like in the post of her calling herself or feeling like a bad ass- doing what, Richard Simmon's jazzercize shit with Luisa the Loser?

Ohhhh and let's get back to he claim of "spending all day cleaning the basement"!!!! Have you all seen that shit, it's all just as it was!

Then the new "bar"- who TF puts that white swirly so-basic countertop in a BAR, are you kidding me??? That's for a glitzy kitchen or feminine design/style bathroom! WTFFFFFFF!!!! Then pairing it with the "shiplap" that is supposed to resemble reclaimed wood! THENNNN the "reclaimed wood and faux beam on the ceiling" don't coordinate the best they should, with the laminate wood-look flooring going on! OMG what a cluster of nearly-outdated trends, but the countertop I was laughing, you do NOT put that in a man-cave bar, EVERRRRR! Melty not putting his foot down, what an idiot! What's he thinking, why did she get her way on that, or is he the one with even shittier style?? Have fun in the Ghost Bar, OMG!

10.     +1   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I don't know if many of you check out Rusty's YouTube, but she has one that is posted to be 4 yrs old, titled "Answering Your Assumptions About Me". She definitely looks better in that video, but about 5 minutes in, she answers a question about her relationship/if there is one, with Gina. She sure did blast Gina with her answer/opinion back then, geez!

Honestly it is unfair to Gina and Nick, no matter how they began their relationship (yes that was shitty), to have her saying anything for the world to see. If she's so worried about her little Addie-Tude (even back then), she'd shield and protect the parenting topic from her platform to keep it private and not exploit her daughter's families so much. She does go on and on to act like things then with Nick were great between the 2 of them- that's just a jab to and make Gina feel bothered by it.

I'm sure Melty Junior (he's on his seasonal break from being Air Jordan Junior) has seen or heard of his mom getting bashed on, too. Melty got 2 in one- Nagging divorced baby mama, then on the flip side rotten step mom. She can pretend all she wants that Louie is just like her own, it's all for show.

She also went on in that video to say, "I prefer a boy, and Addie being the only girl. I pray for a little blonde, Dan and Louie were both blondes". She was then PG with Oompa Loompa. So that's her blonde fascination and also her wanting the little BratiTude to rule the throne as she does.

11.     +7   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    The basement looks horrible, wtf do they need that huge counter top for ? Especially with little kids, they can easily hurt themselves.

Hahaha Leo, good job my little friend :)

Juliana is a little crazy, but you have to notice the difference in the 2. Juliana posted about the poor little black boy who got shot for no reason and Karen posts about some white boy who saw a tik tok video and ended up in the hospital. Hmmm

12.     +3   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I'm busting up about the Leo/good job comment above this, heck ya hahahaha!

So true, if I had to pick a team between these ladies, it would be Juliana. Total difference in the type of women that they are, and what they're all about.

I hope Leo has a fun little morning, tomorrow hehehehehehe!

13.     +2   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (realityjunkie @ 18/4/2023, 22:54) 
    I'm busting up about the Leo/good job comment above this, heck ya hahahaha!

So true, if I had to pick a team between these ladies, it would be Juliana. Total difference in the type of women that they are, and what they're all about.

He's rebelling now because she kept his hair long for no reason lol.

The kids are making a mess, Leo is sitting on top of the counter and
    I hope Leo has a fun little morning, tomorrohehehehehehe!

He's rebelling now because she kept his hair long for no reason. Poor boy was so sweaty and he did not look good. Go Leo !!!

14.     +3   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    I thought they were putting in a ghost bar. From the looks of things it will be a farmhouse ghost bar. Lol

15.     +2   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    What is a ghost bar? I’ve tried googling but it only pulls up actual bars named Ghost Bar.

964 replies since 14/4/2023, 01:30   90928 views