Michele1218 Pt. 11: Fifty Shades of Rust Colored Eyeshadow: The Trials and Tribulations of Rusty and Melty

« Older   Newer »

1.     +3   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    So she bought a bunch of useless stuff at Ulta including a Bio Iconic flat iron ( I think) got a huge shopping bag but didn't show it in her video ?

Is she that crazy and weird ? It was in her basket.

Did she buy it for the wannabe teenager but had to hide it from Dan ? Because what 10 year old needs an almost $200 flat/curling iron.

2.     +1   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    It's funny about her weights with her dumb workout hahaha!

I wonder, are the kids' bedrooms spotless as far as toys, and so they just clutter the rest of the house like that basement "workout" area? I bet they have so much she's just letting it take over everywhere! I'd push a lot of that crap in their bedrooms, and make them play there. HAHA. I noticed that Addie-Tude's room looked like it was just furniture and ugly spoiled-brat bedding with the matching shower curtain, from the little we could see with the bathroom wannabe-cruise ship kid video, that she was showing. Still gross and LAZY of Rusty to not say NO to her kids to sleep in the bathroom on the floor.. Seriously, go build a fort somewhere else.

That does have me curious about her sponsors with the braggy OliPop and Magic Spoon, because she used to push and brag about that stuff all the time. I think there was some power bar snack she'd eat too? Melty probably told her NO MORE when she'd try to buy it at Target haha, but I thought she was sponsored, it seems she bragged they'd send her stuff and I'd assume it was free??

Why are there no big Park Lame trips or meet-ups? Are her sales crashing?

The Ulta haul was nothing but a basic bitch bragging post. The brat Addie already using Caviar brand shampoo, and has her own T3 dryer.. Give me a break, Rusty. Let her be a KID.

I really wonder aside from coaching her sports like a wannabe, what Dan thinks of Addie and her attitude.

I haven't checked her Poshmark in a while, how often does she sell stuff/any of this crap? I wonder where her rusty color Stanley cup went, was it hard to find in stores and so she sold it for a profit? I only see her with the white one.

3.     Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Ya her dumb Ulta haul video was STUPID. So basic and pointless! I don't see how she can spend so much on the same type of products every week!

The missing hair iron or whatever, ya, where is it???? She probably tried telling the Ulta cashier that it was in a clearance bin for 90% off haha, and didn't get her way.

4.     +2   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Planning Karen Orchid’s 60th Birthday Party at The Lake Club!

Status
    Anonymous
    I couldn’t stand to listen to much of her Nordstrom video but I did hear her scoff at YouTube and how she doesn’t even watch it anymore. Way to make your viewers feel connected! It doesn’t surprise me that this room temperature IQ basic bitch doesn’t have the attention span or curiosity to utilize long form content. She’s too busy studying TikTok and Instagram, pretending she’s half her age and twice as wealthy.

5.     Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    New thread: https://thegossipbakery.forumcommunity.net/?t=62828874

964 replies since 14/4/2023, 01:30   90925 views