Michele1218 Pt. 11: Fifty Shades of Rust Colored Eyeshadow: The Trials and Tribulations of Rusty and Melty

« Older   Newer »

1.     +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (realityjunkie @ 7/7/2023, 00:19) 
    So bored for the day that she has to load up the brat Addie-Tude and go to Hobby Lobby or whatever stupid place that they're "oh my god!" and oohing over- the basic bitch pumpkin/Fall section. Further proof she can't live in the moment it's always a WHAT IS NEXT with her- she appreciates NOTHING. As long as it costs money and keeps her away from the other kids, that's what she wants to do- spend on meaningless and pointless trash. I wonder how many days she goes a month NOT spending money unless it is on actual groceries and family essentials (soap, meds, etc).

Question- where are the little boys? As Leo is likely still not feeling well, get your ugly ass home and be his mother taking care of him, bitch.

My other question- Nick seriously would go home and help her with Addie because she couldn't handle it? That man must have been absolutely stressed out and miserable.

Oh, and she just has to rub in her Louis Vuitton bag--- but.... it seems she rarely buys them from the actual store boutique. I have had my share of real spendy handbags and to someone like her, you'd think she's prefer to be in the "system" as a client with her purchases, because believe me, they treat you better because they want your money haha. I really question if the shit she buys is REAL. Also, maybe that's why she didn't get a Gucci in Florida and why she seemed to skimp out on buying as much as she normally does, at the stupid park shops (cosmetics, etc.). Melty probably didn't know she was buying it.

People need to quit supporting her links and shilling. Make her run dry of money, the use of credit cards, and watch her crumble. Let her do that til she takes care of her kids.

She probably had Bentley babysitting and being nurse for sick Leo…

2.     +3   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Who needs the crime documentaries on psychos that Rusty watches when she's such drama that we can watch her YouTube crap when we get bored and want to binge hahaha! Chrissy0095

A little North Shore birdie probably so on Benny watching Leo! Louie is probably in his room with the door closed trolling girls on social media hahaha!

3.     +4   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Ugh I don’t even wanna know what she had to do with her feet to get that bag.

4.     Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Ya that's probably what's next, when Melty hears she bought another bag, she'll owe him big-time with those feet! Barf-O-Rama!

I still laugh that she went on her Insta stories and said his feet are cracked bad/it hurts him to run, back not too long ago when they were jogging like wannabe's through Spec-Ville. Imagine her outfit that day! Any ways, if he's so turned on by feet, it sure sounds like his are nasty! HAHA!

They're such weirdos, yet that's why it's so hard to give up on hearing and watching their daily bullshit! I plan to go watch their crap this wkd on YTube when I'm bored, I want to see him being a jerk to her hahaha in those Pandemic time (?) videos.

:woot:

5.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (The Wookie @ 6/7/2023, 19:23) 
    So she knew that Leo had a stomach bug, but still took him to her in-laws dinner celebration? This is why people get sick. Stupid people like Michele don't keep their sick kid (or themself) home.

Anyone remember when she went on her rant about people sending their sick kids to school? 😂

6.     +1   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (realityjunkie @ 7/7/2023, 03:21) 
    Ya that's probably what's next, when Melty hears she bought another bag, she'll owe him big-time with those feet! Barf-O-Rama!

I still laugh that she went on her Insta stories and said his feet are cracked bad/it hurts him to run, back not too long ago when they were jogging like wannabe's through Spec-Ville. Imagine her outfit that day! Any ways, if he's so turned on by feet, it sure sounds like his are nasty! HAHA!

They're such weirdos, yet that's why it's so hard to give up on hearing and watching their daily bullshit! I plan to go watch their crap this wkd on YTube when I'm bored, I want to see him being a jerk to her hahaha in those Pandemic time (?) videos.

:woot:

Honestly she's not even doing anything and he's so snarky towards her :| Especially in their Cook With Us video.

The attitude on Addie near the end is crazy, it's not even funny around the 22 mark until the end.

I think I feel bad for our little Bimbo Minnie Mouse now. I stopped watching her after she got married to Dan and was wondering what had happened to her to be what she is today, and now I see.

7.     +1   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I'm guessing that she's always been out to prove that she has it better than she did with Nick, and that she's happier than Gina could be. So, she's tried going about proving that, by the need for all this material thing stuff, the house, and having more kids.

It takes for her to have to pretty much leave the state with so-called friends (maybe some are old, but some are just fellow influencers from what I understand?) to have her own adult time and interaction.. She doesn't do anything locally with anyone, unless you count the Luisa workouts through the computer... That must not be too fun, then probably knowing Dan regularly gets to interact with people and has a "break" from kids all day, bums her out- just as it does if she's comparing Gina's life, a woman that works outside the home and has a good balance with things.

While she has it all, she really doesn't.. True, it is kinda sad. At this point she's down that rabbit hole she's made to create her happiness, but it's not what she thought, and she can't get out of it.

I really do wonder... Is Melty super harsh with her, does he critique what she does, what she eats, and all that, more than we see? If he can be such a jerk on camera as pointed out, imagine what we don't hear and see.. I bet he was all happy when she was bringing in big money from the jewelry companies, but imagine if she did start making far less, how he might be.. I don't think his income could keep them afloat for the things and the lifestyle that they want.

8.     +3   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    It’s so interesting how she spoke about the Casey Anthony documentary. When Casey said that growing up, her parents were concerned with how everyone perceived them and that they had to portray a perfect family. And M says “who? Your other family members? Your neighbors? Your friends? You weren’t on social media.”

It’s like she doesn’t realize how life was before social media. And that there’s much more to life than impressing others online. Since the dawn of time, people have compared themselves to others. Social media just amplified it and de-localized it.

9.     +2   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    The denim skirt and top she has on with that ridiculous blue hat. She looks like a loon.

10.     +1   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Thomas Rhett concert tonight, always something! Her stupid strapless denim top looks like a size 2T A-Line toddler skirt haha!

I wonder if she scammed the concert tickets off the usual "card" that she uses, to get what she wants..

11.     Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Juliana is on today giving us a catch-up on her life since travel and then her dad's latest health/cancer update.

She states that the parents still plan to move out closer to them- her dad wants to be near them/the kids. However, in their house it "won't work" for her dad's needs, but.. I think Tone's "office" AKA his play/game room is on the main level?? Seriously, I am shaking my head.

Sometimes you switch things up and accommodate family/what works when in crisis, and to make them comfortable... So because of Juliana's house "not working", her mom is still going to TX, BUT the dad for now is staying with her sister? Why TF are they separating them? Seriously is Juliana pressing that hard to have a SITTER, for her mom to think she needs to go be there? I could never do that to my parents, or allow to see that happen, separating them at a time like this, especially. Disgusting!

Juliana then also went on to say that her parents were supposed to be there today but that didn't happen, so her plans for where the kids need to be has changed, but her sitter is helping.. WTF.

She has stated her dad has aged a lot, recently... I'm sad to say nothing is getting or will get better for him. So be a good daughter and do everything that you can to get him where he would be most comfortable, good grief! IF IT IS a medical coverage thing with care/insurance then help with keeping the mom there with him- that is more important than being your live in babysitter.

So back to Tone, move your video gaming shit and collectible action figures to your f-ing loft upstairs or cram it in your large master bedroom for the time being, and get Juliana's dad moved in for his final days of life where he wishes to be. Sure they may not have the larger doorways and a walk-in shower or whatever set up is best for his current/possible mobility conditions, but unless he's in a care home or hospital, he likely won't have that any ways at her sister's residence.

I know maybe this is a lot or too much to post here ranting about this, but sometimes the way Juliana shares things is almost uh, selfish. She needs to wake up before it's too late.

12.     +1   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I think Julianna is just plain stupid sometimes realityjunkie I don't think her intentions is to be selfish.

Back to my watching of her Mommy Vlogs. Michele gained weight after she had Leo, I hope Melty Feet wasn't putting her down and that's why she's too damn thin now and obsessed with her stupid workouts. That's beyond messed up if it is.

Her clothes and most importantly her makeup completely changed after Leo. What if Dan is purposely making her look bad ?

Addie needs to go to a behavioural therapist. One video they go to see her parents and she's pouting and refusing to hug Papa and Mama Michele, like wtf.

13.     +1   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Penelope is sick and ended up having an ear infection, after being up most the night in pain.. Yet again, Juliana planned a playdate at Chik Fil A, for her to attend.. WTH, keep her home. Sure she might be on antibiotics, but like with Leo the past few days, these women needs to slow TF down and put their children getting better, first. Ridiculous. Also she has a babysitter over. Whether you are "working" on social media or not, again take care of your damn kids, good grief.

14.     +1   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Why are these kids always having ear infections ?

I don't have kids, but I remember only having it once when I was younger. Is it common to have multiple ear infections these days ?

15.     +4   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    What in the fresh hell is this????
    Attached Image
    D63CCC7B-8E10-430B-A79C-5CEC034D2132

964 replies since 14/4/2023, 01:30   90984 views