The Mills Family: Sad school, sad house, sad life, and all Tom wants is a wife Pt. 27

« Older   Newer »

1.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Awwwww.....Toddler Tommy!!!!

The possibilities are endless with that pic. Pizza, candy bar, binky, special bologna, schnitzel, .... :cheering-clapping-smiley-emotic

2.     +7   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I think we can all agree that Tom the Toddler really isn’t taking care of his family. When I think of a widowed or single parent, I usually think of the worst case senario, usually a mother with limited work experience and kids in the 0-5 age group, no family nearby. Tom has it so much better. Come next month there will be 2 legal adults, 2 teenagers and 4 school age kids in the house. Moorcroft probably has available before & after school care so Monday through Friday child care is available during the school year. Tom sets his own schedule & could easily take off when school is not in session.
    I doubt Tom gets any sympathy from REAL single parents who truly struggle. If you’re a single/widowed/ divorced/ never married parent how would you compare Tom’s duties to what you are doing? I bet you do a whole lot more and I bet you’re not sighing, crying or moaning, groaning or looking for a spouse.

3.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (AnnieBee @ 4/17/2023, 04:00 PM) 
    QUOTE (MountainHiker11 @ 17/4/2023, 03:12) 
    Dream Big

I can remember Andrea mentioning the fence needed painting. It wasn't falling down back then. It's past just needing paint now.

These are the things he should have been spending the money that he got on instead of buying himself everything he wanted. A nice chain link fence would be good. Wood in that kind of climate, with all the snow up against it, doesn't hold up well especially if it isn't being taken care of.

When he does do something he does it half assed. When he put in the bathroom he didn't even have an inspector come in and inspect it, which means he never got a permit to do the work. He only did it because he thought April would be moving in with two of her kids. He's so pathetic and lazy, and selfish

With the pond in the yard being a drowning hazard I’m really surprised the city or the homeowners insurance hasn’t yet required the breaches in the fence be fixed. However, if fathead actually paid off the mortgage on the house then he would have no bank requiring that he pay for pesky insurance. Even so, with negligence at that level insurance probably would deny any claim made for drowning related injury or death. And considering how it’s a foreseeable risk fatty could actually be on the hook for punitive damages.

Does Kitty realize her narcissist of a son is so fkd up he’s never going to be a responsible adult?

AnnieBee after Andrea passed he said he paid off the mortgage on the house. He said many times since then he is "debt free" and he wants to stay "debt free" which is why I do not believe he will ever add on to the house or make any major improvements to it. I guess he is procrastinating about adding on to the house until couple more of the kids move out and then he will have more room for Cinderella and her kiddos to move in.

He is taking very major risks having his fence broken down like that. There is nothing around their stream and pond to make it safe. Any of his kids could have an accident and fall into the water. Anybody could walk in to his yard and fall into the water. If that happened I guarantee an insurance company would not pay out because he made no effort whatsoever to make his property safe and secure, or to make the area around the water on his property safe and secure. If that happened and there was a lawsuit Mr Tommo would be responsible and he would probably lose his home to pay. Here's the thing though......folks like Tommo are the first ones to sue any other place or people if something happened to their kids on somebody elses property. But they don't care enough to make their own property safe and secure. I hope an accident never happens. But if it did, I guess he would have to remember Andrea's and his theory about natural consequences. If ya don't take enough care.....whatever happens, happens.

His property looks a mess. Check out the Google pics of the homes right by his home and you will see how nice and cared for they look. The Mills house looks nasty compared to other houses right by them. Its sad for the kids and it is sad for Andrea's memory too.

I feel sad for Kitty. Sure she realizes how messed up he is. I bet it makes her so sad when she watches the kids in the videos and then watches her 46 years old son sitting there during live dinner texting with his GF....and trolling during Bible study.

4.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I suspect Tom doesn’t carry homeowners insurance on his house. Insurance is not a required if there is no mortgage.

When Andrea was alive they carried The Samaritan Health Insurance. Do we know if he continued to carry health insurance after Andrea’s death? He doesn’t do much of anything for his children. Why would he provide health insurance if they don’t go to the doctor.

Just my thoughts.

5.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (DisneyFan @ 4/17/2023, 09:45 PM) 
    I suspect Tom doesn’t carry homeowners insurance on his house. Insurance is not a required if there is no mortgage.

When Andrea was alive they carried The Samaritan Health Insurance. Do we know if he continued to carry health insurance after Andrea’s death? He doesn’t do much of anything for his children. Why would he provide health insurance if they don’t go to the doctor.

Just my thoughts.

Great points DisneyFan I also wonder if he still carries samaritan health insurance. I remember he said he went to the doctor couple times since Andrea passed and how expensive it was when he had to bring Hannah to the hospital for a breathing treatment. I hope he carries some kinda health insurance. Anything can happen with kids. And if something like a broken bone happened he doesn't have a choice....they have to go to the hospital. I bet he carries insurance on the house. His business is based in the house and customers are going there to drop off and pick up computers. He would be awful dumb if he didn't carry insurance because if a customer hurt themselves there, the buck stops with Tommo. If he carries stock for his business and stores it in the shop, if there was a fire or a flood inside the house, he could lose everything. Bet hey, its Tommo we are talking about so who knows. When I watch him drive the van with all the kids on board, and the roads are slick with snow and ice, and he is live streaming in the van and scrolling through chat when driving.....then I realize what an idiot he truly is. So I guess anything is possible with him.

6.     +2   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Dream Big @ 17/4/2023, 21:17) 
    With the pond in the yard being a drowning hazard I’m really surprised the city or the homeowners insurance hasn’t yet required the breaches in the fence be fixed. However, if fathead actually paid off the mortgage on the house then he would have no bank requiring that he pay for pesky insurance. Even so, with negligence at that level insurance probably would deny any claim made for drowning related injury or death. And considering how it’s a foreseeable risk fatty could actually be on the hook for punitive damages.

Does Kitty realize her narcissist of a son is so fkd up he’s never going to be a responsible adult?

AnnieBee after Andrea passed he said he paid off the mortgage on the house.

He is taking very major risks having his fence broken down like that. There is nothing around their stream and pond to make it safe. Any of his kids could have an accident and fall into the water. Anybody could walk in to his yard and fall into the water. If that happened I guarantee an insurance company would not pay out because he made no effort whatsoever to make his property safe and secure, or to make the area around the water on his property safe and secure. If that happened and there was a lawsuit Mr Tommo would be responsible and he would probably lose his home to pay. Here's the thing though......folks like Tommo are the first ones to sue any other place or people if something happened to their kids on somebody elses property. But they don't care enough to make their own property safe and secure. I hope an accident never happens. But if it did, I guess he would have to remember Andrea's and his theory about natural consequences. If ya don't take enough care.....whatever happens, happens.

I feel sad for Kitty. Sure she realizes how messed up he is. I bet it makes her so sad when she watches the kids in the videos and then watches her 46 years old son sitting there during live dinner texting with his GF....and trolling during Bible study.

Definitely don’t buy the fake girlfriend song & dance.

Fathead could’ve lied about paying off the house. He lies about so much that it wouldn’t surprise me if he lied about paying off the bank note on the house as well.

I’m not terribly concerned about the Mills kids drowning. Esp now that the youngest is older. They’re used to the stream/pond. It’s other kids in the community that is cause for concern. Side note: I would find it extraordinarily hilarious if maybe one of Andrea’s sisters decided to prank Tom and put more cattails in the pond. That would prolly make him super salty. Did y’all see the old video removing the cattails Andrea put in the pond? It’s kinda funny watching Fathead struggle. He never works like that anymore.

7.     +3   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (JivingJello @ 17/4/2023, 18:47) 
    idiotbabybottle

Tom's faces may be stupid and immature, but at least we can have fun with it. I present to you... Baby Tommy!!!!! He's such a man child and I couldn't resist. Fitting, no?

Bro that’s fkn scary. 😂

8.     +6   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    he used to think he was a manly stud walking around Walmart putting all the stuff in the cart. getting on the floor to fit things under neath the cart. he did that cuz he was hamming it up for Andrea all the time. she thought he was super hot apparently and whatever good for them but he is a fat piece of shit dad that brings nothing to the table now to anyone besides Andrea.

no one will want to take on those kids. I think April was interested possibly cuz she liked the "fame" he was at the peak of viewers seeing it was right after she passed away

the way he plopped that pizza on the middle of the table after he just wiped it off with a dirty washcloth made me gag. eden looks like a resting bitch face preteen good luck with a bunch of girls and their teen years they had it easy with the boys being older.

9.     +6   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QueenCheese only made thru 1:46 into the live dinner before I was so bored I had to click off, but Eden doesn’t usually have that much of a sour look on her face. When I’m expressionless, I apparently have RBF. But Eden looked fkn pissed at the beginning. Don’t blame her one iota. Hopefully her & Justus will start refusing to participate in the Fathead Fungal YouTube Circus unless he pays them a fair percentage in cash. And hopefully the little kids follow suit. Tweens & teens need their privacy respected but of course a selfish nobody like Tom doesn’t care so long as he’s getting his narcissistic feedback.

10.     +1   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Dream Big @ 17/4/2023, 21:17) 

AnnieBee

He said many times since then he is "debt free" and he wants to stay "debt free" which is why I do not believe he will ever add on to the house or make any major improvements to it.

That might not be the case for much longer if Fungal Fatty keeps placing himself at such considerable liability. It appears to go beyond the fence/business liability.

11.     +4   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    The comical thing is that when they are all out together at Walmart, etc. they make up the colors in the Pride flag. Not that the flag is comical, but that Tom is too dense to see it in them all marching in. Put them in the next parade!!

12.     +6   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    eating off the toddler plates make me feel some type of rage. if I gave my adult son a baby plate he would laugh like mom you feeling ok

13.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    AnnieBee accidents happen around water all the time.....not just to kids. Being used to water doesn't protect somebody from falling/tripping and having an accident in water. I never understood how even when so many of the kids were little, Tom and Andrea did nothing to make the pond and stream safer. I guess their "natural consequences" theory applied. Well, natural consequences around water can mean somebody has a bad accident or loses their life.

Bethany's kids are still very young. And if the Mills kids have friends over....friends like Dolly, she is still a little girl who maybe is not used to being around water.

Whatever.....Tommo always knows best! In his opinion anyway. Until something happens. He has a victim mentality so I guess even if something happened and he got in trouble, his minions would send money to help him out. Jen Mosely could be like Wonder Woman and rescue poor ole victim Tommo.

14.     +8   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Laxidasical parenting. They didn't safeguard the pond for the same reason he doesn't ensure the little kids are properly buckled in their car seats. For the same reason both Andrea and Tom gave toddlers gum balls. Also for the same reason he never took Covid precautions. Even washing hands was too much effort. Tom says it's because Andrea didn't live in fear. She feared the wrong things and didn't fear things she should've. There may be a bit of that mindset in the family since her sister didn't wear her seatbelt either. Sadly, I've had TWO close friends have babies/grandbabies drown in pools. I refused to have one at my own house for this reason.

15.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    He needs to safeguard that pond not only for the protection of his children but for the protection of neighboring children or even an elderly person who may have wander off. I often see on the news when an elder with dementia or a young child wanders off if there is water nearby that is the first place that is checked.

If he marries again, the younger children will not want to be disciplined and will be even more obstinate when it comes to mealtimes. Tom-Me would the most obstinate and childish of all. She would have to deal with sullen Eden. He would still be picky about his eating and the color obsession. The only two I see somewhat thriving are Solomon and Claudia.

Edited by Twirly Squirrely - 4/18/2023, 10:48 AM
    Attached Image
    obstinate

947 replies since 15/4/2023, 18:02   113191 views