The Mills Family: Sad school, sad house, sad life, and all Tom wants is a wife Pt. 27

« Older   Newer »

1.     +8   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    This was an absolutely great listen. Tom is acting out each and every one of these manipulation tactics with his kids. Although, I do not have any idea what kind of childhood Tom truly had. I wouldn't believe his version of events at all, but we don't really know what his childhood was like. Somehow I don't think TomME helped Kitty with her disabled son at all, ever. I would bet he holds a lot of jealousy towards him because of all of the attention that he needed. One of the reasons why it chokes TomMe up to talk about how special he felt when a family member made him a PB&J cut out as a turkey leg at Thanksgiving. Such a jerk move!

I am just sitting here in amazement that the situation this guy outlines matches every single word, action, inaction, manipulation, use of the kids, interactions with the kids and everything that we've talked about in regards to how TomME treats the world around him is described within this video.

ETA- I am not diagnosing him, just sharing a video that I watched that describes everything that TomME does to a tee.

2.     +6   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    That does sound just like him.

3.     +8   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Plus Tom puts a lot of value on looks, not his own but others looks. I think he was embarrassed by his brother and probably was repulsed by him.

He is NOT empathetic or compassionate in any way.

4.     +2   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Dream Big @ 13/6/2023, 19:40) 
    AnnieBee I didn't read anything here about Tommo losing his contract with the town.

I don't know what you are talking about - stuff that happened in California and recently.

WOW that's some pretty harsh speculation about Asher too. I liked his new haircut. Poor kid was probably trying to look more modern and I think he looked good. His regular style was too old for a young man. He was probably just trying to look better. Good for him for trying.

Public school would've been tough for Asher. I hope other kids would've been kinder to him than you think. Not all kids are cruel and I bet most everyone in Moorcroft watch the channel and know how Asher was raised....home all the time. I think most kids would've been kind and reached out to him. It would've been tough for him to adjust but maybe if he made a friend and had help from the school, he could've been ok. Its gonna be tougher for Asher to adjust to living independently the longer he stays home. Public school might've helped with that. I don't think its fair to say he would've reacted like you speculate.

Asher looks like a dork. This weirdo shouldn’t be near kids or guns.

5.     +9   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Charlie88 poor kid doesn't know anything different. He lived in the tucked in polo shirt, belt, and pants uniform with gelled down hair since he was a toddler. He is 20 years old now and his father is still encouraging the dumb shotgun game Asher and Judah play....and Tommo is posting that on you tube for everybody to see. But then Asher goes home and takes over responsibility for four little kids...the house, yard, homeschool. And Tommo encourages that too. Tommo calls him "responsible Asher". Two extremes of behavior....both encouraged by Tommo. I bet Asher doesn't even know how 20 years old men should be.

Tommo also thought Asher's disturbing drawings were awesome......until I guess folks who watched the videos and Tommo quit showing them. Probably because he was losing views...and that means losing $$$. BOTH Andrea and Tommo were aware of Asher's personality and they called it his "dark humor". It isn't humor.

Asher doesn't know anything different. I feel so sad for him. He is a smart kid but his father encouraging his ways and talking about him publicly on the channel. The kid doesn't even have any privacy. I guess Tommo is wondering why Asher is not married yet and having a large family. I bet Tommo hasn't figured that out yet.

I guess now Tommo is also encouraging him to buy the old retired police car with the lights on top......OMG as if the Mills kids need anything else to make them stand out as different....I bet Tommo thinks it would be awesome if Asher was cruising around town in a police car while Tommo was cruising in his lightening mcqueen car. Yup....I bet Tommo figures that would be soooooooooooo awesome. Tommo probably also figures all the local "hot chicks" would be fighting over who got to marry Asher and who got to marry Tommo.

6.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Message for Tom:
    Attached Image
    interestingclips

7.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Hmmmm....my bet Thomas has found "love" since we know Tommo doesn't actually have a real Cinderella.
    Attached Image
    Screenshot_20230622_130119_Facebook

8.     +5   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I do not know about the states but here in Canada, police cars have to be decommissioned, as it taking out the divider, taking off the lights and decals. That was before the mass murder, using a police car which he put lights and decals on.

I am guessing the same rules hold true for the US, as there are a lot more murders who would use commissioned police vehicle for their evil practices.

Asher, needs to start focusing on independence and achieving greatness. Get a job that has great medical benefits, get his hearing checked and start with psychiatric therapy to work through his social anxiety, social impairments, grief and belief he deserves the worst financial adult life. Get a job filling shelves to start, working towards landscaping.

Just because Tom, is entertaining and/or neglecting children, not raising adults (despite his lies), does not mean the children need to stay children for the rest of their lives.

9.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I’m glad the kids were able to have an outdoor activity out of the house. I know when Andrea was alive she always made these outdoors outings fun. Andrea tried to find or create activities that required little to no money. Remember Andrea had very little money to work with. Alternatively, Tom has enough money from you tube to do a vacation or at the very least day trip.

10.     +8   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Toomuchlaugh The temperature is in the 60s today in Moorcroft. Solly is STILL wearing the same sweater he wore when the temperatures where negative values in winter. Solly is dressed exactly the same today as he was in all Winter.

Yeah, "Kids grow" but when is ole Tommo gonna acknowledge they grow emotionally and mentally as well as physically????? And when is he gonna encourage them to "grow" mentally as well as physically????

ONE kid left "the nest" and Tommo is probably still in shock about that one!!!! He didn't get to micromanage that or have an opinion and he was told not to talk about it on you tube also so I bet he is still pretty mad about that.

"New schools"......ONE new school! ONE kid is going to school. Eden is gonna go to the same school.

"New loves".....He got that one right!!! Its been "Lynn"...and then another "Lynn"....and then "Kelsea" and then "B Fontana" and then "Kelsea" was back and "B Fontana" disappeared. ALL Tommo's "loves" though. I hope Thomas has a girlfriend and he is in love. We all hear too much about "Daddy"'s girlfriends. I lost count of how many "girls" he talked about since Andrea passed. We only got to meet April and that did not end well.

Wow he exaggerates, doesn't he!

11.     +5   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Justus not looking too happy in the back of the van.

12.     +6   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    DisneyFan
    I swear if we hear about how much more fun it is when TomME takes them to Devil's Tower than it was when Andrea used to go, I will have an aneurysm.

I don't understand how they only go to two places - Devil's Tower or the free preschool park with the nursery rhymes or whatever that place was. The place that has donation boxes but Too Cheap Tom won't even contribute towards those costs when he visits with his troop of oddball kids.

Dream Big
    He continually lies and exaggerates and thinks that he is so slick and deceptive. Putting one over on the "You Tube People" and chuckling to inside jokes with Lyndsay. He is such a user and abuser and he just doesn't care or have any shame to his game.

No matter what any of the kids have going on, or not going on, in their lives - TomME needs to STFU about it and allow the kids to share that kind of stuff IF they even want to. He doesn't seem to give them ANY choices in what gets shared about their personal selves.

Every person, no matter their age, should be allowed to share only what they wish to share with the general public. I hope they can all enforce whatever boundaries they try to set for themselves. I think Justus has set some and Solly tried to set a boundary by asking Tom not to talk about what kind of birthday he was having. Tom didn't honor his wishes there. He's even given information about Thomas and continued to film him when Tom has admitted that he has asked him to stop. With Tom, it is all about control and he will never respect anyone else's personal boundaries.

13.     +1   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Dream Big @ 21/6/2023, 23:53) 
    Charlie88 poor kid doesn't know anything different. He lived in the tucked in polo shirt, belt, and pants uniform with gelled down hair since he was a toddler. He is 20 years old now and his father is still encouraging the dumb shotgun game Asher and Judah play....and Tommo is posting that on you tube for everybody to see. But then Asher goes home and takes over responsibility for four little kids...the house, yard, homeschool. And Tommo encourages that too. Tommo calls him "responsible Asher". Two extremes of behavior....both encouraged by Tommo. I bet Asher doesn't even know how 20 years old men should be.

Tommo also thought Asher's disturbing drawings were awesome......until I guess folks who watched the videos and Tommo quit showing them. Probably because he was losing views...and that means losing $$$. BOTH Andrea and Tommo were aware of Asher's personality and they called it his "dark humor". It isn't humor.

Asher doesn't know anything different. I feel so sad for him. He is a smart kid but his father encouraging his ways and talking about him publicly on the channel. The kid doesn't even have any privacy. I guess Tommo is wondering why Asher is not married yet and having a large family. I bet Tommo hasn't figured that out yet.

I guess now Tommo is also encouraging him to buy the old retired police car with the lights on top......OMG as if the Mills kids need anything else to make them stand out as different....I bet Tommo thinks it would be awesome if Asher was cruising around town in a police car while Tommo was cruising in his lightening mcqueen car. Yup....I bet Tommo figures that would be soooooooooooo awesome. Tommo probably also figures all the local "hot chicks" would be fighting over who got to marry Asher and who got to marry Tommo.

No no. There’s always been something off with him. He’s said creepy shit since he was little.

14.     +6   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    fl59
    I'm sure Justus probably has a million other places that he would rather be than on a road trip to see who can walk across a log or jump up on the picnic table.

I hope Tom does try to jump the picnic table and smashes his nether regions again. (Then tried to play it off as him hurting his right shin instead.) Um, nope....he hurt his royal grossness. It took him a loooong time to recover from that....half of that time was probably him just prolonging how long everyone's attention would be on him.

15.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Eden doesn't look happy. Nor Sophia
    Attached Image
    Screenshot_20230622_184826_Facebook

947 replies since 15/4/2023, 18:02   113511 views