The Mills Family: Sad school, sad house, sad life, and all Tom wants is a wife Pt. 27

« Older   Newer »

1.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    MountainHiker11
    That’s a tidy sum for bare minimum content. Imagine the revenue he could generate if he put some effort into the channel.

2.     +8   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I focused on the Solly show: he picked at his food, nibble nibble. Asher talked to him for ages to try the corn. Solly mimed barfing. I think he ate 1 kernel. Better than Hannah did.

The stupid jokes went on waaaaay too long. Why did the "....." cross the road? To get to the baby "....."

Asher to Hannah "Ok I'm done holding you, you're too annoying" Finally someone speaks the truth to Hannah

3.     +7   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Once again the loudest voice was Hannah, she even at times drowned out the conversation between Kitty and Tom.

4.     +9   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Can we just talk about the napkins Grandma Kitty set out for them. None of kids used them, they would rather wipe on their clothes. They are so backwards to the point of not knowing how to use a napkin. Very foreign to them. At least Grandma Kitty tries to educate them in table manners.Dont think they are interested.

5.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Cannoli @ 5/14/2023, 03:15 PM) 
    At about 23 mins in Sophia said, "Why did the ___ cross the road." and at first I thought she said Claudia but I couldn't tell because of her speech. Does anyone know what she said here? Because the answer was "to die". Claudia's eyes got wide.

You were right, Sophia did say "Claudia". And yes, Sophia's answer was "to die". And then Sophia grinned slyly.

That's what happens when you don't have a personality (Sophia), you pick on the kid that does (Claudia). And Sophia knows she won't be reprimanded for it.

6.     +6   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Tom should call his You Tube channel TODDLER TIME especially since it’s all about Tom TUBBY

7.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    For such a long time I've been trying to think of who Claudia reminds me of (lookwise). I know that she resembles Grandma Fern, but it recently hit me today as I saw pictures of Tori Spelling as a young girl with brown hair ..... Claudia looks like a young brown haired Tori Spelling. To me, anyways.

8.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (CallItLikeISeeIt @ 15/5/2023, 19:19) 
    For such a long time I've been trying to think of who Claudia reminds me of (lookwise). I know that she resembles Grandma Fern, but it recently hit me today as I saw pictures of Tori Spelling as a young girl with brown hair ..... Claudia looks like a young brown haired Tori Spelling. To me, anyways.

I can totally see that!

9.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (DisneyFan @ 5/15/2023, 01:47 AM) 
    MountainHiker11
    That’s a tidy sum for bare minimum content. Imagine the revenue he could generate if he put some effort into the channel.

Exactly, that's still a good sum, and add in the gifts, gift cards, checks, and store credit.

He used to make 2500-3000 a month when Andrea died so he has plenty hoarded away. He spends so frivolously, he better learn to budget. He thought he would have that kind of money forever.He forgets he only had it becasue Andrea died. The day will come when he's going to know what it was like for Andrea to struggle.

10.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I guess the kids wont be getting any spring/summer clothes haul this year either! :fist-shake:

No vacation either! :fist-shake:

His Momma had to coax him into eating a tiny piece of avocado......he said it "scared" him. :sneaky_smiley_emoticon:

His GF texted to ask if he liked the avocado! :yellow-laughing-smiley-emoticon

He sent his special weirdo face to his GF...........she must be just like him, immature and weird, if she gets a kick/thrill seeing this! :in-disbelief-smiley-emoticon:

OMG I feel so sad for Kitty and the kids. He literally can't make it through 42 minutes of normal mature conversation without carrying on like a horny teenager!
    Attached Image
    Bubba

11.     +5   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Why is he making that face? Besides the fact he looks stupid, it's not even a cool thing that's going on. And coming from Father Christmas, it looks even more stupid.

12.     +2   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    He is a shit computer guy. Worst equipment.. shit camera and a mic from 1998.

13.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Cannoli @ 5/15/2023, 11:25 PM) 
    Why is he making that face? Besides the fact he looks stupid, it's not even a cool thing that's going on. And coming from Father Christmas, it looks even more stupid.

I agree! I think its a thing he's got going on with Cinderella. She is obviously too embarrassed and too chicken to actually go in chat and interact with him and his Mom and the kids.........so she likes him to text with her instead. I guess they share their lil private jokes in texts while the live stream is going on. It looks like she gets a BIG kick out of that dumb idiotic face he makes into the camera. Because Tommo is now doing this in live streams and trying to teach Hannah how to do it too. I wish he could know how DUMB he looks. OMG I guess its no surprise all the older kids run away off camera as soon as they are done eating. He is SO embarrassing and so immature.

IF Cinderella was a smart, mature woman she would tell him to go spend time interacting with subscribers to the channel who take time to go watch his live streams and contribute to his monthly you tube checks. She would tell him to go interact with them and that she would talk to him later. Nope! She wants to text with him and have him make dumb faces for her while the live stream is going on. So she must be a very immature young woman. Otherwise she would be SO embarrassed by his behavior.

Last time he did that was during Bible study.......so it also shows how ungodly he is. He has no respect for anybody or anything when he carries on like that and thinks its funny.

It says so much about his "relationship" with Cinderella when she wont even join in chat regularly.....even using a fake name, her "B Fontana" fake name. She is obviously too embarrassed and totally uncommitted to their "relationship" when after TWO YEARS she refuses to join chat on his channel using a fake name!

14.     +7   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Whoever she is, I don't think much of her mentality. Also, I think he does that because we complained here about their mouths being open - in particular, Hannah.

15.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    He could be reported to you tube for engaging in a negative way with subscribers. Easy to prove with copies of posts here and screen shots of him after the fact. His little innuendos are against rules.

947 replies since 15/4/2023, 18:02   113528 views