The Mills Family: Sad school, sad house, sad life, and all Tom wants is a wife Pt. 27

« Older   Newer »

1.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I have always felt Andrea edited her video to make Tom look better. There were a few times that small signs of his mis behavior was evident.

Andrea curtailed his spending. I remember once he was looking at the cups used for Moscow Mules drinks. Of course there was no need for those in the Mills household. Andrea encouraged him to continue shopping and Tom said something to the effect “he could dream “ referring to the cups. I bet if she hadn’t stopped him he would have spent irresponsibly all along.

Now not only does he have the freedom to spend but he has the money meant for the kids.

2.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Toomuchlaugh @ 23/6/2023, 02:00) 
    Eden doesn't look happy. Nor Sophia

Omg Eden and Justus look so different!

3.     Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Contrary @ 23/6/2023, 16:36) 
    It is actually pretty normal for children of abuse to have a relationship with their attacker as an adult, if they are a part. Children who have a healthy relationship with their parents growing up tend to actually spend less time with their parents as adults than children who were abused by their family, on average.

Andrea, while never talked directly about abuse but did talk about how the pace characters gave her a sense of belong growing up in chaos and that she had to move in with her grandparents as a teen.

Would Andrea, have spend time with her childhood abuser if she had married a gentle man who honoured her and built her up?

I can’t remember the details but I think it was proven that his offence was not with a family member.

4.     +1   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Gary, may not have molested Andrea. But like I said based on what Andrea said there was some level of abuse.

5.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Judging by the photo it won't be long before Sophia passes Solly in height. I'm no expert on the subject but there has got to be some alternatives for a food-sensitive child, like a chocolate protein drink or something like that ... Pediasure? Not sure what that is but there has to be something for him to get some protein and calories in, triggering a growth spurt.

Whenever I see photos of motherless kids as they age through the years (princess Diana's kids for example) my mind immediately starts wandering to a scenario where "poof" all of a sudden Mom reappears after a long time. What's the reunion like? What does she think of her kids? Hannah was just a baby, now she's a walking talking human being. Claudia so feisty for Andrea when she was a toddler, now being resilient which wouldn't be a surprise. Sophia would be wide eyed, silent, and shy, unable to express herself. Solly would silently attach himself to her side and he'd have to be peeled off. Eden would crumple into four years' worth of unshed tears, then she'd have a good gossip session with her Mom, eyerolling about all the dumb stuff Dad did. She and Asher would be able to communicate without saying a word because they both had the experience of running the house. She'd get a kick out of Justus and his new experiences, and he'd let down his walls around her. Mainly she would listen to her kids. Andrea always allowed them to speak in the earlier videos. They would run up to her and talk and she'd listen.

6.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Patsy @ 6/23/2023, 11:14 AM) 
    QUOTE (Contrary @ 23/6/2023, 16:36) 
    It is actually pretty normal for children of abuse to have a relationship with their attacker as an adult, if they are a part. Children who have a healthy relationship with their parents growing up tend to actually spend less time with their parents as adults than children who were abused by their family, on average.

Andrea, while never talked directly about abuse but did talk about how the pace characters gave her a sense of belong growing up in chaos and that she had to move in with her grandparents as a teen.

Would Andrea, have spend time with her childhood abuser if she had married a gentle man who honoured her and built her up?

I can’t remember the details but I think it was proven that his offence was not with a family member.

The offense he was arrested for means nothing in relation to Andrea. Just because he wasn't arrested for messing with Andrea doesn't mean it didn't happen. My brother was never arrested for molestation, but I've since found out that he molested four other children before he went to prison for something unrelated. He was just never arrested for it.

7.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Oh my gosh, the pictures he posted from their trip to the falls for Andrea's birthday yesterday!!!! :in-disbelief-smiley-emoticon:

Well, I guess Jen Mosely will be happy as the little girls are wearing the new summer dresses she sent!!! I guess she probably went online when she saw that picture and started ordering summer clothes for the boys and Tommo too.

WHAT is going on with Eden???? I guess Cinderella was with them and took the picture???? Why post a picture showing Eden with a swollen sun burned face....making that face she is making in the picture????

Is Tommo trolling?

I guess the kids got a week off of you tube anyway! They didn't have to go through the ridiculous trip to Diehls to blow all their money on junk while Tommo ran around the store trying to find a wifi signal.

8.     +6   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Eden looks miserable on that picture.

9.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Eden wearing Andrea’s coat. Why? She looks miserable.

I can’t imagine losing my mother at such a young age & having my home life destroyed. Those poor kids. I certainly would be upset if my father was chasing young women (or any women) for that matter.

Wonder if Thomas took the picture?

10.     +10   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I think Tom has Eden wear Andrea's jacket so HE feels comforted by that. He needs familiar things around him.

The same way he wants his boys to be clones of him he wants Eden to be a clone of her mother. He can't handle change.

That's why he sulked when Justus went to school and now he's feeling he's losing control of Eden soon too.

LOL....Tom's perfect world is crashing down around him. Wait till they all get older. They are going to hate him for making a circus of their mother's memory. Turning her channel into a poor me channel and lusting after women, instead of focusing on his kids and thinking about relationships later. I will never forget how he snapped at Judah when Judah asked what if the new women has kids and he barked at him, that's MY DECISION. He couldn't see how hurtful it was for his kids to have another women in there so quickly and with kids.

Big frikken boss can manipulate and bully his kids and wife but if he was out in the real world he'd be put in his place real fast. He's a mouse not a man.

11.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    DisneyFan I hope it was Thomas who took the picture.....and that Tommo didn't bring Cinderella on that very emotional and sensitive day for the kids. I keep thinking about when they went to the falls for Andrea's first birthday after she passed away. April was there in the Mills house cleaning and scrubbing the house while everybody when to the falls. It was only 10 months after Andrea passed. I remember how Tommo was so excited to show off his new GF on the channel....but all he could say about her was what she cleaned, scrubbed, polished, bleached and cooked. And.....he actually said "I didn't tell her to clean....I didn't PUT HER TO WORK". He was SO excited when they went back home and the house was all clean. I wonder how the kids felt? On their Moms first birthday after she passed away....and "Daddy" was so crazy excited to show off his new GF on the channel their Mom created. I wonder if the kids ever got used to him behaving how he behaves and maybe now it doesn't surprise them? I remember asking how anybody could be SO insensitive to show off a new GF on the channel so much.....10 months after Andrea passed.

I understand why Eden might want to wear her Moms coat. But somebody should help her understand she does not need to wear it all the time and its ok to wear something else and keep Andreas coat safe at home where it will always be there for her and close by. But she doesn't need to keep wearing it all the time. Its ok to wear something else she likes. I wonder if she even understands that?

MountainHiker11 I agree. Tommo doesn't deal with change well. I wonder if he thought about how he is gonna deal with the major changes that will have to happen if he marries Cinderella and she moves in there with her kids? Tommo is still holding on to everything from the past and he isn't letting go.

I think Thomas and Justus showing the independence and decisiveness they showed this past year really shocked Tommo. I hope Eden goes ahead with public school and that she can be strong and get through the adjustment phase when everything is gonna be very new and so different for her. She always looks so sad and lonely. She needs friends and she needs fun and she needs to be her age......she has too much responsibility at home and she needs to be the 13 years old kid she is....not the teen-adult she needs to be at home.

12.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Dream Big

I too hope Thomas was taking the pic & not Cinderella. The kids deserve a family only day out of respect for Andrea.
    I thought maybe the picture was taken by the timer on the phone. Then I remembered who was operating the phone.
    Lol
    Tom struggles weekly with all things technical. It has become amusing to see him struggle with the WiFi.

13.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Thomas was probably working today, or else he would have been in the picture too. The picture was either taken by a stranger who offered or was asked to, or else yes, a timer.

14.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I believe he has a timer and a tripod. He's used it many times especially for holiday pics. I think he uses it for the live dinners?

Maybe Kitty was there too. Who knows.

He said Solomon enjoyed his Subway BIRTHDAY sub??? A peanut butter sub??? What the hell kind of birthday dinner is that??? It's the same thing the kid eats all the time.

Has he EVER taken these kids out to eat a full meal at a regular restaurant???? Has he ever paid?? He always lets Kitty pay.

Solly would love a summer camp! What do any of these kids do for enrichment? Even Yellowstone Park has a Junior Park Ranger program where they learn to use a compass, go on hikes, earn a real park ranger badge. He would love that.

Tom is going to have his hands full with kids who are stunted in maturity and socialization. We see what the pandemic lockdowns did to peoples mental health. This is their reality EVERY SINGLE DAY of their lives. All they do is see each other and stay home. None of them even have a place to go to be alone if they want or a friends house to visit.

All I can say is hang in there Justus, the first couple of years is hard but you will do it. Proud of both you and Thomas!!!! Stay close to your moms family and you will do fine.

15.     +6   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Well, tonight is Magic the Gathering Friday. I wonder if Mr Mensa will act like a grown up and plan ahead since the 24th is tomorrow, will he go ahead and get his grocery shopping done since he will be right there already? I doubt it because he didn't post his frantic peek around his filthy house to figure out that he just needs to buy the same old crap he bought last month.

His inefficiency blows my mind. No matter what it is, what the task at hand is, he will purposely and painstakingly come up with the least efficient way to do something and will declare it to be "revolutionary" and "brilliant". He's an idiot.

947 replies since 15/4/2023, 18:02   113531 views