JenThinksIt’sNotFairDon’sLike…IDon’tCare Pt 400

« Older   Newer »

1. BeautifulLittleBonBon
        +37   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (bleucheese @ 4/25/2023, 12:28 AM) 
    i can't wait til she loses a tooth or breaks her ankle doing this latest stupid regimen

On a positive note, she has enough backup teeth, so it wouldn't matter if she lost a few.

2.     +22   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    frantically trying to turn my closet into a Crowned Athletics showroom to prove I'm in control of my life

Status
    JFC I just watched the Mon update. Did she really spend 3 minutes explaining how when Patrons pay annually it doesn't show up in her monthly income? She acts like her viewers are dumb as a brick

3.     +16   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Can we discuss her counting a year as... 10 months? What was she even doing? I'm pretty sure people get a full YEAR when they sign up. 12 months from the date they join. Why was that peabrain counting it like that? Only until January? Plus how will she keep track of new yearly signups every month going forward?

Why does she always make things so complicated? That robot brain is so broken.

4.     +16   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    At the runDisney finish line, waiting for Jen to tippy-tap by (Brooke finished ages ago)

Status
    Anonymous
    This obsession with “fuel”…she must feel drained all the time because she cycles between bingeing/restricting + overexercising. She’s constantly looking for a quick fix instead of, you know, eating. Like real meals (I think the thing she misses most about Don is his cooking for her. She doubly fucked herself over ditching meat.)

Someone mentioned food avoidance a couple days ago and these non-food ”foods” are part of it. It’s another excuse not to eat properly (just like donut Sunday, treat Tuesday, post-race Gideon’s - all her food rituals.)

She either hyperfocuses on food or finds excuses to not bother.

Make it make sense :tearing-hair:

5.     +6   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Haha, ya, that place scares my teenage daughter lol. There’s a breakfast spot we like to go to each year on our Disney vacation. It’s eerily cute, if that make sense. My daughter says it reminds her of the movie Coraline. Like you half expect to see people with button eyes lol
    AFE18D22-ED47-4CD4-8B91-35D7D58B76B0

QUOTE (BerthaGene @ 22/4/2023, 01:30) 
    QUOTE (DirtyMartini @ 4/21/2023, 07:10 PM) 
    I keep getting IG ads for some Disney made town in California named Cotino. Don’t they have one in Florida as well where some crazy guy went Chris Watts on his family? Sorry to all the Disney lovers at my lack of knowledge.

Are they some sort of adult escapism? Like living in Stepford or something? Do we see Jen wanting to move to one of these places???

Celebration. I almost moved there for a Disney job but came to my senses. Total Stepford wife hellhole. I can't even imagine living there for any extended amount of time.

6.     +9   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (The 1% @ 24/4/2023, 20:17) 
    -------------------

Pinned it here, The 1%

https://thegossipbakery.forumcommunity.net...712564#lastpost

7.     +13   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    Waiting for the Pirate PoPo to beat down my door and press charges. Still waiting...

Status
    Another story time of Things Jen Would Never Do For Her Own Children:

I just got back from the parent meeting for my son's track club. I, along with all of the other parents, assumed it was like an hour long track camp twice a week like it was last year where they run and learn how to do the other track events. Oh no, this is full-on practices with track meets across the state with the top 6 winners at state going to Oregon for nationals. That means between art camp, baseball (also traveling league), soccer, and traveling track meets, we're going to be on the road nearly every day Monday-Saturday until the 2nd week of July. Starting the 3rd week of July he has the option to go to summer camp and starts practice for league tackle football. He's only in the 4th grade.

Makes you wonder what in the world is Jen going to do when she has 2 kids doing activities that they have to be ferried around to. Just pretend that it doesn't exist and put it all on Don and Tens to deal with? I honestly don't see her ever putting in any effort to support their endeavors.

8.     +7   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group
    Walking distance from Cody Boo and Peloton Studios.

Status
    QUOTE (Aloner Like Jen @ 4/24/2023, 06:06 PM) 
    I used to work out with a personal trainer (we moved out of state and now we do virtual sessions) in a fitness facility and I hated those boxes! He was right there to spot or catch me if necessary so I thankfully never got hurt doing it. Who is going to catch Gene? Winnie? CC? Terrible to say, but I would love to see her injure herself on that thing. How is she going to jump high enough to land on top AND compensate for her bunion kickstand at the same time?

I've never seen anyone but a professional or someone who's been doing pylo jumps for years, use the box without a spotter. But at least she'll be 'fueled' up before she breaks her ample ass.
    She's insane.

9.     +8   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group
    Walking distance from Cody Boo and Peloton Studios.

Status
    QUOTE (TyphoidJennySuperspreader @ 4/24/2023, 10:09 PM) 

I just got back from the parent meeting for my son's track club. I, along with all of the other parents, assumed it was like an hour long track camp twice a week like it was last year where they run and learn how to do the other track events. Oh no, this is full-on practices with track meets across the state with the top 6 winners at state going to Oregon for nationals. That means between art camp, baseball (also traveling league), soccer, and traveling track meets, we're going to be on the road nearly every day Monday-Saturday until the 2nd week of July. Starting the 3rd week of July he has the option to go to summer camp and starts practice for league tackle football. He's only in the 4th grade.

Makes you wonder what in the world is Jen going to do when she has 2 kids doing activities that they have to be ferried around to. Just pretend that it doesn't exist and put it all on Don and Tens to deal with? I honestly don't see her ever putting in any effort to support their endeavors.

I'd like to know why they aren't already doing those things? No ballet class for CC; or both kids in Taekwondo or Karate - like EVERY other kid in their school, probably? Why?! I can't imagine that happens only on Don's days. If that's the case, she's even a shittier mom than I gave her credit for.

10.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    Waiting for the Pirate PoPo to beat down my door and press charges. Still waiting...

Status
    QUOTE (Nefarious Oatly Foam @ 4/25/2023, 04:23 AM) 
    QUOTE (TyphoidJennySuperspreader @ 4/24/2023, 10:09 PM) 

I'd like to know why they aren't already doing those things? No ballet class for CC; or both kids in Taekwondo or Karate - like EVERY other kid in their school, probably? Why?! I can't imagine that happens only on Don's days. If that's the case, she's even a shittier mom than I gave her credit for.

We started T-Ball, soccer, and swimming lessons when he was 4 (all through the YMCA. We're the smallest town in the country to have a YMCA). There's no way in hell there aren't activities to get them into with her proximity to Chicago. Children's museums, zoos, water parks, library story hours. She should just sign over custody now to spare them years of therapy to find out why their own mother is the way she is.

11.     +15   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Jen sucks at running. It is not the ideal sport for her body. But I will say she is pretty strong in other exercise. She is always in the upper tier of her peloton and she did well in that stupid vanity ascent only thing. So weighted rucksack training is a fit for her. I still hope her foot pain will amp up again .

12.     +14   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Maybe her kids are in an activity but she doesn't know how to share without oversharing or showing them. In a Disney vlog show what she bought for the kids. In a home vlog, say "I just dropped the kids off at school now I'm going to do xyz. Quick stop at home for an after school snack then CC has dance. I have dinner in the crockpot so when we get in we can have a good meal ready for us." On IG stories or posts, "busy day today, CV has a birthday party and Donny has a soccer game. Here's a cute idea for a birthday gift for a classmate." "Here's how I pack my kid's lunches, cut sandwiches in cute shapes." Instead we get once a month pizza party and occasional baking same old same old.

13.     +22   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I’ve always felt that good nutrition is a building block to lifelong health.
    What we see is these kids eating basically flour and water bread and week old rice.I see edamame on the table, but really, how many little kids eat much of that? Maybe some apple slices. Pancakes for breakfast. So they basically get carbs for dinner and then wake up to carbs for breakfast.
    They must be starving. They must have awful blood sugar crashes.
    We always see piggy with her smoothies for herself, and eggs when she is not with them But none for them… you can throw a little yogurt, spinach flax seed and fruit into a smoothie for a kid, too….but they don’t get any.
    She has all the resources in the world. She could figure something out to feed them if they are picky. They honestly look pale and not really thin, but not with a lot of color in their cheeks, either.

14.     +21   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Shopping for a Tensleigh Blue Dress to Wear to the Party!

Status
    Anonymous
    Well, she can't say any of that, because she doesn't do any of that with them. When she does have them, she has her butt on her peloton or on her treadmill enough that she couldn't be running them any where. Now, they might be doing some activity that meets on one of the nights that Don has them. I would bet that they do, actually.

15.     +14   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    You know what you can do you spoiled bitch Jin is give a comfortable home for your children with delish food and love and let them know it’s not all about you for once🖕🏻 God I can’t stand her 😤 Winnie I’m sorry that you have a shitty mom you don’t deserve that after having to deal with drinking out of a hamster wheel your entire life while you were by her side because that horrible dog mom has pretty much ditched you for her Disney marathons my heart breaks for that sweet girl. Jin do better but I don’t think that’s going to happen soon because you aren’t capable 🤪

946 replies since 21/4/2023, 23:26   100758 views